• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Red Queen-esque RP? (Open to non-readers, too!)

deianeira

busy bee
[div style="background-color:cadetblue;margin:auto;width:60%;padding:15px;border:5px groove white;text-align:center;"]Would anyone be interested in participating in a Red Queen-esque RP, inspired by the series by Victoria Aveyard?

Okay, so it's been a while since I have read the Red Queen series, but it recently popped into my mind, so I've decided to create an interest check of sorts.

The general idea that I had would be that the characters of the roleplay would be children of the high houses. It isn't mentioned what these kids/teens do for education in the books (at least from what I remember), so I was thinking that we could create a sort of boarding school for the prestigious and gifted children of the high houses.

This was just an idea that popped into my head, so I don't have many ideas yet for the plot, intro, etc. but I think that it would be really interesting to see how the different houses react, especially ones of opposite sides of the spectrum! (ex. Gliacon {ice} and Calore {fire})

If you are not familiar with the series, no need to worry! The general idea of the books is about the separation between the Reds (average red-blooded humans like you and me), and Silvers (silver-blooded humans with magic abilities; the nobility and upper-class). Here is a list of silver houses you could potentially choose from:
Arven - Silencers - they can negate the abilities of other Silvers
Blonos - Blood Healers - they can heal themselves; not other people
Calore - Burners - they can manipulate fire
Carros - Strongarms - they are very strong
Eagrie - Eyes - they can see the future
Gliacon - Shivers - they can manipulate ice
Greco - Strongarms - they are very strong
Haven - Shadows - they can manipulate light
Iral - Silks - they have perfect agility and balance; they make great spies
Jacos - Singers - they can control people with their voices
Laris - Windweavers - they can manipulate wind
Lerolan - Oblivions - they can make things explode on contact
Macanthos - Stoneskins - they can turn their bodies into stone
Marinos - Banshees - they have a sonic scream
Merandus - Whispers - they can control minds
Nolle - Storms - they can control the weather
Nornus - Swifts - they have superhuman speed
Osanos - Nymphs - they can manipulate water
Provos - Telkies - they have telekinesis
Rhambos - Strongarms - they are very strong
Samos - Magnetrons - they can manipulate metal
Skonos - Skin Healers - they can heal other people; not themselves
Thany - Stoneskins - they can turn their bodies into stone
Titanos - Oblivions - they can make things explode on contact
Tyros - Mimics - they can mimic other sounds
Viper - Animos - they can manipulate animals
Welle - Greenwardens - they can manipulate plants
If you are interested, please let me know!

[/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back