• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Recycling an angel

Zilvmay

Looking to use a character I didn't get the chance to play with after the rp died before it really even started.

He is here: https://www.rpnation.com/showcase/isael.3320/

It was for an angel and human plot where it is Isaels job to protect/recruit her for some reason.

I am more than open to changing the plot, and possibly minor things about him to fit in better with new ideas. I just really liked him and didn'0t want to kill him. :(

I'm a fan of romance things, but action is fine, too. Also you dont have to be human, or a girl really. Just lemme know!

No offense but most good rpers aren't going to join because you don't have a story and you character is pretty bland, like he doesn't have a story or background or anything.

I was trying to leave it open for others to have input... I guess I didn't want them to feel like I was just wanting someone to take over someone else's character?

I could try to come up with a specific story with more detail and ask for someone to fill a role, if that would be more inviting?

Zilvmay said:
I was trying to leave it open for others to have input... I guess I didn't want them to feel like I was just wanting someone to take over someone else's character?
I could try to come up with a specific story with more detail and ask for someone to fill a role, if that would be more inviting?
People here won't really join an rp unless you have a plot, but what you can do is make a big bio for your character and talk about his past and whatnot.

So to more or less make his background the plot in a sort of way?

It would be easier to have an idea for where to start off if they knew who I was hmm...

Thank you! I will get working on this, yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back