Advice/Help Recruitment Advice?

MG Maggio

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi folks! 😊 👋

I've been attempting to get a new person to write with! (and maybe make a lil webcomic adaptation with) and have not had so much luck the past week or so! Would you mind taking a quick look and giving me a bit of feedback? I may be too restrictive with what I'm looking for. Any edit suggestions are appreciated.

Search thread

Last edited:
A few things
1. I would remove the art from the thread and place it in Arts

2. I would remove the request for a webcomic and put that in your new art thread

3. I would clarify a little more what your looking for in a writing partner. One clarify how often you want someone to post but also just provide some writing ideas of pairings.

right now you have an art thread but I got absolutely no indication on what you want to roleplay about.

I would also bare in mind 20+ people are most likely going to be working or in university so it can take a long time to find someone on the same schedule. So by giving out clear expectations on

1. What you want to roleplay
2. how often you want replies to be
3. What your limits are as a writer

Limits are especially important with adults as they tend to have much stronger ideas about what their comfort levels are with specific topics.

A few things
1. I would remove the art from the thread and place it in Arts

2. I would remove the request for a webcomic and put that in your new art thread

3. I would clarify a little more what your looking for in a writing partner. One clarify how often you want someone to post but also just provide some writing ideas of pairings.

right now you have an art thread but I got absolutely no indication on what you want to roleplay about.

I would also bare in mind 20+ people are most likely going to be working or in university so it can take a long time to find someone on the same schedule. So by giving out clear expectations on

1. What you want to roleplay
2. how often you want replies to be
3. What your limits are as a writer

Limits are especially important with adults as they tend to have much stronger ideas about what their comfort levels are with specific topics.
This is such valuable advice, thank you so so much for your time! I appreciate the insights and suggestions. I'll definitely make some of these changes. 😊✨

Users who are viewing this thread

Back