• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Recruiting for Pokemon: Divine Journey

Peppermint Patty

Patty of Peppermint
So, back in the summer of 2016, a humble Pokemon RP thread was made- by me. I had a huge, magical world made in order to keep the two or three I thought would come along entertained. Once I finished, after about four days of writing, I posted it- and just as I thought, about two people were interested in joining- but, over the course of the night, it seemed to have exploded! I got back online and there were at least six people asking to join in, and counting- so, the story got started in August, after about a week of group organizing, and had gone on until about the beginning of December- on of the most pivotal character's owner had to leave the site for months, and possibly even years. He told us to go on without him, but we didn't know what to do with his characters just suddenly disappearing, so we spent about a month and a half in our organized group DM- and we came to the conclusion that we couldn't just let this die. So we decided to reboot it together- while a few people had dropped out, I've got a great five or so loyal fellow members that are determined to not let this die- and we've just about got all the details settled for the reboot. But that's a surprise...

Yet- I must point out- this will not be anywhere near the story of the original Divine Hamer- despite it being called a reboot.

Now, as far as preferences go, we are newbie-friendly, and only have a few rules/preferences:

• At least some form of communication or way of letting us know you didn't leave- whether it being an in-character post, or a DM post to us as a group.
  • Adding to that, if you are going to leave, please, at the very least, tell us you're resigning so we won't be left waiting for weeks before having to decide to abandon you.
  • All in-character posts must be, at the very least, a paragraph long. We are marking this as a "Detailed" thread, so focus on quality over quantity with your in-character posts, okay? Don't rush yourself to get one out- rather, make the wait worthwhile with a post that'll make your partner very satisfied.
  • Follow the basic rules of roleplaying- these are pretty common ones you'll see, such as "no godmodding" and "use the best grammar you can". Really, this stuff is just common sense. If you're really stuck on what to think about something you're about to do, just privately DM me with your question, alright? No judging, I'm here to help you.

And that's about it. If you would like to know more about, or are even interested in joining the reboot, please tell me here. I will have some of my other members from the original thread here to explain their outlook on the thing as a whole- if you really wanna know (of course they have no need to tell you if you don't ask). Once I'm pretty sure that you're gonna join, I'll invite you to our group DM, which pretty much confirms that you are a member of Divine Hammer.

I'm hoping to see some of you guys join!
The main thread can be found here, which, by extension, also contains links to all the other pages of the roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back