• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Recruit me!

DopeJackalope

Hey so...

I'm filtering through all these Dice Roleplays as we speak and I'm going to post this here so maybe someone will find me and ask me to join their game as well.

I'm looking for something like DnD so fantasy style but I will do futuristic as well. I want to roll for and assign attributes when signing up for a character, and I want people to be active. I prefer medium casual. Detailed is just sometimes too much for me but I'm willing to try for the right RP. If anyone wants to start a group dice roleplay with me that is cool too! I'm not experienced in being a DM though, and that responsibility would fall on someone else.

Thanks for reading! :)

I highly suggest following @Grey and his campaigns run with Crucible, which is a system that he designed himself that is extraordinarily well put together. It includes everything from combat to politics, magic to exploration, all of it is very well covered, and the system is versatile to adapt to nearly any setting with some modifications.

EDIT: And as I post this response, I see that Grey himself has preempted me with the same material. Well played, senpai, well played.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know how to play Exalted? I'm in the process of working on a game with @Matsuri42040 using that system.

For this game, I am more focused on the story compared to the hard core game crunch.

I'm talking with @Matsuri42040 about starting a new game, and I saw your post here asking for a game.

The basic plot that I have in mind is this: you will be members of one of the great Houses of the Scarlet Empire. A treaty is in the works between the Empire and one of the island kingdoms that would bring the islanders into a close alliance with the Empire. In order to seal the treaty, your House had to offer up one of the Exalts to marry the Prince of the islands. No wedding, no treaty. This will be a great boon to your House in both financial and political power, and there are many that do not want to see this wedding succeed. You will be going along to chaperone and make sure that no one ruins this great opportunity.

This game will be less focused on combat (but there will be some) and more focused on the story, so those not as familiar with the setting and mechanics can still be very active and enjoy themselves. Sounds interesting?

Sherwood said:
I'm talking with @Matsuri42040 about starting a new game, and I saw your post here asking for a game.
The basic plot that I have in mind is this: you will be members of one of the great Houses of the Scarlet Empire. A treaty is in the works between the Empire and one of the island kingdoms that would bring the islanders into a close alliance with the Empire. In order to seal the treaty, your House had to offer up one of the Exalts to marry the Prince of the islands. No wedding, no treaty. This will be a great boon to your House in both financial and political power, and there are many that do not want to see this wedding succeed. You will be going along to chaperone and make sure that no one ruins this great opportunity.

This game will be less focused on combat (but there will be some) and more focused on the story, so those not as familiar with the setting and mechanics can still be very active and enjoy themselves. Sounds interesting?
It does sound quite interesting! I'm game!

Ok. I'll start working on the board and other ST stuff like that tomorrow. It's late, and I've had a long day with my niece and her 3rd birthday party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back