• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings β™€ π•£π•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•€π•₯𝕣𝕦𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕕 π•π•šπ•₯ 𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯π•Ÿπ•–π•£ 𝕀𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙 ♀

sweetghost

πŸ”ͺ
PeAEZLl.jpg
❝ plot with me? ❞
we'll drag two poor souls through a tragedy they weren't prepared for. in violence and blood.​

❝ introduction. ❞

Hello! My name is Christina- I never really earned some sick nickname so we go with bland, old first names around here. I'm here to find some 1x1 rp partners. I have already gathered a few, but these are addictive. Also, editing BBcode templates until I hopefully start picking stuff up is also addictive.

❝ compatability. ❞

β€”here's some things about me.

【age】— 24.
【pronouns】— she/her.
【genres】— romance, angst, occult.
【roles】— m/m or m/f.
【literacy】— 4 ~ 15 paragraphs.
【frequency】— wed/thurs.
【timezone】— PST (-8:00).

I work full-time at the blue thrift store. I work full-time as an assistant manager and I get so irritated with crackheads screaming at me that I usually don't have the mental energy to rp at the end of my shift. Therefore, I tend to post in bursts on my weekends: Wednesdays and Thursdays. I'm hoping to find something better soon. Until then, infrequent replies.

ROLES.
I like roleplaying male characters. I would like to try creating more female characters, if you guys would indulge my practice sessions. I would really enjoy lazy genderbent versions of a few of my characters. It'd be fun. Otherwise, I tend to roleplay men with any gender you prefer. I like playing characters with ambiguous morals that develop as characters over the course of the plot. I want romance and heavy drama/angst, usually with characters bonding over the events that transpire.

I am not interested in a 'top/bot' ruleset for characters. I don't usually play gruff/macho men often, but I don't play dainty ones either. You can read a little about my characters to get an idea. I would like to think they are complex people who will have moments of vulnerability and moments of strength. I have had people pretty much cringe in MxF rps if my male character shows any kind of emotion besides lust, and I ain't here for that.

Also, idk why I keep getting asked this- but I'm not going to play this 'brassy, independent girlboss' that guys keep asking me to play. In the interest checks its always 'I don't want a damsel, play a girl with a backbone.' ???? Fuck off, ok? ok??

STORIES.
For plots, I like modern fantasy or medieval fantasy, but rarely just straight-up humans doing human things, especially in historic settings. I like creating a threat that our character will need to escape or beat. Antagonists & villains are not only fun to write, but easy plot devices that I love to indulge in. I love redemption arcs, I love it when our main heroes lose, I love it all.

I like dark themes. There is very little that will have me running. I want our characters out there dealing with murder and dealing with life or death situations. I still like some lighter things, Teenage drama is always fun, too. As long as it is a heavy weight or burden on the character. I recently reread the first half of twilight and the balance of teenage drama and deadly vampire drama was still fun, if not extremely bland. Writing about my character's mental state is my favorite, and I would love to read about your character's thoughts and feelings more than them just walking across the room.

β€”here's some things about you.

If you are not fluent in English or you make the occasional spelling mistake, that is perfectly fine and I hope I can receive the same courtesy. If it is frequently obscuring the story, that is a problem. I request that you are at least capable of giving me 4+ paragraphs. It does not have to be the case consistently, but I want to know that my partner can be detailed when the time is right. I do not always appreciate longer posts where your character accomplishes next to nothing. Also, grammar mistakes are fine, but again, if it is overly confusing I might not want to continue.

I don't care what type of character you play as long as they can help me move the plot along. If you're constantly reacting without creating any momentum in the rp, it won't work out. Even so, a character with a passive personality is very different from a passive character or passive writer.

ages & nsfw.
I will ask that you are 18+ since I would feel uncomfortable roleplaying with minors. In general, I avoid explicit scenes. However, they are not possible at all with my characters Adam and Serena if they are being portrayed as younger than 18.

❝ plot ideas. ❞

【feral creatures】

Behind the dirty, growling face was a frightened creature abused to attack on the defense. This is vital if your character is going to get the revenge they seek. This creature might be a werewolf, siren, or wendigo. Eventually, their gifts of severed heads become less immediately terrifying and more ...endearing. Apparently, you're only given the best heads. Our characters would either meet at an auction, in the creature's natural habitat (and at their mercy), or trapped together in neighboring cells. (I think this is my favorite atm)

【dazzling predator】

(S)he was stunningly beautiful. They could snap necks effortlessly when onlookers needed to turn and stare. They also indulged in the hobby recreationally.
Your character has caught their attention for one reason or another β€”they have scorned them unknowingly in a dangerous, human act of violence. Now, they're trapped in a game with a creature that flirts hand in hand with the act of spilling blood. I'd likely play a Vampire or Demon. Your character would do well as a human mafia leader or a self-preserving mage. Other ideas are totally welcome.

【magical academia】

Courses, credits, and minor alchemical reactions. Our characters go to an old school that is a renovated portion of a larger, 17th century castle. They mysteriously received an invitation when they started the spring semester of their senior year in high school; a full-ride scholarship no matter what their academic history was. The school is considered ivy-league, with standards that are oblivious to the school's secondary studies, β€”magic.

Our characters are invited based on their bloodline. The first semester is spent discovering if they have magical capabilities at all. After that, they start their training to defend against darker forces. Cultists. There are 5 schools of magic; destruction magic, practical magic, psychic magic, astral/arcane magic, and blood magic. Each person focuses on one. I've always liked magic with complicated sorces, such as equilibrium, tattoos, verbal spells, sacrifices, mathematical calculations, and herbalism.

I was hoping we could have 4-5 characters to focus on, eventually. We can change any or all of these details if you'd like. I would want a story with more gore and tragedy than your average Harry Potter viewing.

【royal assassins】

The Bruneau Clan will be written in history as the royal family to destroy a kingdom and they are on their last leg of power. The King is the younger brother of a greater man and the queen is a greedy woman whispering in his ear. They are holding on to power by the skin of their teeth using mercenaries, bribery, and blackmail. Recently, a serious threat has landed on The Queen's desk, resulting in doubled protection for all of the royal family. The Monarchs have many heirs out of paranoia. A line of seven children, whom cause more of the kingdom's debt than their armies, are each highly-trained in their future council seats.

Asra, fourth prince in line for the throne, is not too bothered by this. He spends his time walking between the bar and the brothel. They need protection, but are not too keen on being easy to be around. Your character was granted that position and it feels like they got the short match.

Unfortunately, someone on the council underestimated their neighbors and an attack in the throne room catches every one of them off-guard. His parents were quickly pulled under protection, but his siblings die with their guards. Asra is suddenly the heir to the throne and in need of a queen- 'something to be arranged.' his father tells him. 'we'll have to settle all of your affairs- did you make that list?- we can't afford to lose an opportunity for allies during a time like this.' Yet, through all of this, Asra seeks your character out for comfort.
♀♀ β€” ❝ 1x1 search. ❞

Last edited:
I think we might be compatible! How do you feel about fantasy adventure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back