• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Other
Here

xxchioniiexx

i'd sell u to satan for a cornchip
Thank Heaven! the crisis—The danger is past, And the lingering illness, Is over at last—And the fever called “Living,” Is conquered at last.” -Edgar Allan Poe "For Annie"

You are told that you only have one life, so you have to live your life to the fullest otherwise, what's the point? Why sit and watch other people create stories, when you can create your own? That is sort of what happens when you die. You are reborn into the Twilight Saga, whether you were a diehard fan or someone who did not really care for it, it didn't matter because you had no recollection of the life you once lived. However, you have a strong sense of Deja Vu as you meet new students, certain events unfold, and superstitions turn out to be true. You are unsure if you can handle this all at once, and one night as you feel like you are about to break, the computer that once belonged to Bella dings with a new message.

Every character within this story is fiction and nothing else. You shall do best to keep that in mind as you continue on with your story, as you gain trust from these characters and are granted new powers along the way. With all of that said, will you fall in love with one of the fictional characters? Or kill them before they can kill you?

• Let's Get to Know Your Character!

Name:
    Nickname:
    Face Claim: (Must be realistic)
    Cause of Death:
    Bio Before Death:
    Family in Twilight: (Can be on the reservation, with Charlie, Jessica, etc.)
    Bio during Twilight:
    Personality:
    Crush/Favorite Character:
    First Power Gained:
    Second Power Gained:
    Third Power Gained:
    Fourth Power Gained:
    Alliances:
    Friends:
    Enemies:

Have fun, and remember: resistance is futile.

AIEE! I'm so sorry! I didn't get any notifications! I guess you're probably asleep now so maybe talk about this tomorrow? Sorry again!

Woop, yeah. I'm here now, was at the county fair all day so i'm a little beat. I don't know what's going on but it's not sending me notifications.

That's fine! I accidentally took a 5 hour nap, and that's odd. Do you get the push notifications? I've had trouble trying to set them up on my phone, so I don't really have much experience with them;;

I was wondering where your character sheet was at? I'm currently trying to make a country for a nation RP and I have 50000 tabs open, so I might be overlooking it lmao

No it's fine, I wasn't exactly sure what to make for a character, so I thought I'd talk to you about it. Sorry.

No it's good lol!

Well what kind of character would you want? If you want i can try to get my character's information on the tab in the first post of this thread so that you might could get an idea?

I read over it a bit already, to be honest I was kinda imagining a cynical sarcastic character because of their situation but we can do a different personality if needed.

You can make the character sarcastic and cynical if you want! It would be a nice balance sine Alex is so meek in all honesty. I figured as the RP goes on she might gain some of her OG personality

Ok, so hilariously sarcastic it is! Maybe bitter over the life she lost.

Ok so I worked on my char sheet a bit. And I found some char pics as well, lemme know what you think, don't be afraid to be honest!

Name: Lita, Katherine, Rei, June,

Nickname: Raven, Kat, (junebug lol, kitten idk)

Face Claim:1567144367630.png1567144384694.png1567144401318.png
Basically black hair and blue eyes.

Cause of Death: Suffocation,

Bio Before Death: She was a generally cheerful, trusting, and optimistic girl. The kind you’d find hard to not like half the time. She treated everyone with kindness and as her friend. She had a true passion for theater, and perhaps would have made it far in such an industry if it weren’t for her naivety, leading to her tragic death.

Family in Twilight: (Can be on the reservation, with Charlie, Jessica, etc.)

Bio during Twilight:Now reborn, while she may not remember her previous life, the experience still gave her a harsh cynicism of the world. Changing the sweet, positive pink girl, into a tough pessimistic periah. Keeping damn near everything to herself and occasionally spouting sarcastic comments from the background. Also now having a horrible fear of dark, cramped places.

Personality: Sarcastic, cold, hard to get through and defensive, down to earth and fairly street smart. Though, this is a well kept secret, she still likes cute things, history, theater.

Crush/Favorite Character:

First Power Gained:

Second Power Gained:

Third Power Gained:

Fourth Power Gained:

Alliances:

Friends:

Enemies:

YAaY! She's basically gonna be a closet theater pro/nerd. I was also thinking of adding some self defense skills and maybe fencing? Or is that too silly lol. I was thinking for her family to be like Bella's dad? Would help with the self defense and stuff. Sorry i'm a little nervous XD but I can't wait to play her.

I could totallysee her takingnup something like kenpo or karate, that would be p cool!

And i love charlie :"))

Course I only get notifications for the pledge and not this lol. Anyway, what else should we talk about?

Well, what kind of start do you want to have? Like, do we want it to be a new school year or the middle of the year, etc.

Sorry, I've been trying to get the motivation to turn in an essay :')) So far it hasn't been going well lol

I'm also thinking about editing Alex's sheet a bit more, I might make her be in Choir previously or something like that.

Eesh I know how that feels, i'm sure it's great!

And I guess the beginning of the year? Might make the transition easier. And you can if you want, I guess we're both music nerds :P Or maybe that's just me lol.

And I guess I wanted to talk a little more about what to do with m char? I'm not really sure who she should go after. Oh! And if you want me to voice anyone in the rp just lemme know and i'll be more than happy.

tbh i could see her and emmett together, he's a pretty optimistic guy and he would probably try to make her feel better about everything. jake is also a good candidate, as he is literally the s w e e t e s t

that's up to you though :'))

yeah :P Jake might be a good idea too, I can see her hanging out at the reservation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back