• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Reborn as Royalty

WinterFever

Somebody's Nobody
About me:
Yo~
I'm Winter
I'm 23 years old and I live in the Eastern Time Zone. I've been writing for at least ten years, if not more, as I have no idea when I actually started. I'm a big animal nerd and I love coming up with ideas for rp's and stories in general. I'm working part-time at a pet store, so my hours will be odd, but you can expect at a minimum 2 replies a week from me.

What I expect from you:
-Be at least 18 years old.
-Have good grammar please!
-Be able to write at least two paragraph's a reply
-Brainstorm with me! Help me come up with ideas, build the world we are roleplaying in!
-A post at least twice a week would be nice.
-Notify me if you're going to be away for a while.

What you can expect from me:

-I have good grammar and use Grammarly to catch what I don't see.
-My posts range from two to eight plus paragraphs.
-I love world building.
-I'll try to post more than twice a week.
-I'll let you know if I'm not going to be able to post for more then a week.

RANDOM INFO:
-I prefer to only do MxF relationships.
-I prefer to only play the girl unless we double.
-If we double then please try and keep the post length for both characters even!
-I will only roleplay in PM's or on Discord.

RP IS BASED OFF OF THIS
Ariadna Lereg Ilestri Pre Agrigent. And so my life begins with this ridiculously long name, born to royalty and the center of attention — all because of one dangerous man; the veritably insane tyrant king, ruthless conqueror of ten empires, nightmare of all continents… and my father?! Will I be able to survive this maniac? Based on the hit series of novels. Genre: Drama, Comedy, Romance (Story on TappyToons called Daughter of the Emperor)

MY IDEA
A fun story about being reborn as a royal child in another world and trying to survive when your father is said to have killed all of his past children because he doesn't want an heir. While also dealing with the troubles of growing up and falling for your childhood friend who was reborn in this world as well and is also a reborn royal as well.

Did I mention that we our characters are growing up they'll be trying to figure out how they had died? As well as the mysterious threat of a demon who's loyalty can be a bit shady...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back