• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy REBOOTED FOLLOW LINK THANK YOU

"Agreed," Havoc says.
As much as she would help, she would harm the team in every way. He loves to hunt with her but this one time she had to stay.

|| Streak ||

Streak raised an eyebrow at the male, "Pfft." She let slip with a chuckle, "You only won last time because you cheated!" She continued, her own tongue poking out of her mouth in a somewhat teasing manner before shooting back in eagerly, she went over closer to the water and took a few laps of its surface before returning to her stance, it wasn't noticeable to Shaman, or at least she hoped it wasn't but she was keeping a certain distance from him that was not unusual but at the same time defiantly not a regular, it seemed she'd only ever stand really close or somewhat far off since he returned, the reason as to why was simple, though she'd hate to admit it there was a certain- 'difference' around the area of her stomach that she was trying to ignore, stooping so low as to say she may have been eating too much to some of her closer wolf friends, her smile twitching nervously at each time she'd done so as though she were about to break down either crying or laughing.

Her tail continued to wag behind her as she lowered her front challengingly, "First one to the old oak wins!~" She called out before suddenly bolting off in what you could almost call a flash of lightening, ironic considering her powers, her legs bounded across the ground, her form racing through the trees and weaving around bushes like a blur to animal small prey who witnessed it, she knew this route like the back of her paw and wouldn't be beaten on it by anyone, not even the alpha them self, "Just try and keep up~" She teased towards him in all but a mutter under her breath, more of a motivator to herself than anything but it sure felt good to say it.

Shaman - Alpha of Light Pack
shaman_wolf_by_wolfroad-d71qmhd.jpg

Shaman smiled, a certain daring look across his face. "Challenge accepted, my love." The Alpha was more known for his brute strength than his speed, but that didn't mean he was slow either. He bounded after her, his dark paws hitting the leaves with a heavy thud. He raced off, dodging low hanging leaves and briar bushes with a kind of finesse that he was quite proud of. He followed Streak's scent, something he knew perfectly well. The wolf's brow furrowed. It was slightly off. Strange. He thought nothing of it at the time, continuing his endeavor to race after her. He'd let her win. Well, more or less, knew she would win anyway. A grin formed on his face as he breathed heavy and hard. Shaman could see her more clearly now. He picked up his speed, pushing himself faster when his muscles began to ache. I should've rested some before this... He pushed the thought from his mind and continued his fast paced foot work. He was practically sprinting after her, but she was still pulling away, but only slightly. The cool autumn breeze brought a relief to the heat he was experiencing.

Cosmos Cosmos

Leaving the absolute pleasure of the light pack fighter behind, Soma finished his meal and began to make his way to the still flowing stream of the forest. Somehow, the waters there refused to give in to the bite of winter and didn't freeze over. A bit strange but it was an enjoyable perk. He could get a drink and wash the blood off of his face and body.

It didn't take the lone wolf very long to reach the river but just before he ran into quite the sight. He heard padded feet rushing through the ambience of the forest and headed in his direction. He wasn't about to go out of his way to check it out but he wasn't going to stop his path either. As it was, a female wolf sped past him so fast that it caused the scarred wolf to blink a few times in surprise. Another wolf followed her and high speed and at first, Soma thought she was being chased. He was about to get ready to defend until he noticed it was Shaman, the alpha of the light pack.

While Soma did not care for the stupid upstart from before, he did have respect for alphas of the Dark and Light packs. They were wolves as old as he was and had both more than proven themselves to be true, capable alpha wolves. Soma had all the characteristics of a battle hardened alpha himself but this was why there was a mutual respect.

Soma sat on his haunches and watched the Light Alpha run past with a mildy amused gaze as he realized he was playing a little game with his she-wolf. Must be nice to have a mate. The bloodied lone wolf merely nodded as Shaman ran past before continuing his travel to the river just beyond.

Cosmos Cosmos Alyce-Marie Alyce-Marie

Skylar - Male - Healer - Light Pack - Power:Healing and earth
Skylar watched her pad away, as long as she did as he asked he didn't mind keeping her secret. He turned padding to his den once more, he was lost in his thoughts and bumped into another wolf, "S-sorry..." He said glancing to the wolf, "Oh brother."

Tex - Male - Fighter - Light Pack - Power:Wind
He headed back to camp in a rather foul mood when someone bumped into him he snapped, "Pay attention to where you're going!!!" He growled, his eyes came to focus on Skylar, "S-sky.. I'm sorry." Skylar moved away from his brother having never seen him this mad before. "It's...okay..."

Storm - Female - Hunter - Light Pack - Power:Water
Storm frowned, she hadn't been offering to hunt. But to give her water power, apparently she was not needed. In a way it hurt, she closed her eyes keeping her head on her paws but turned her head away from both Havoc and Frost. Hunting was her life, her mother and father had both been hunters she had learned from the best.

Denji - Male - Loner - Power:Earth
He decided, "Okay Shaman time to find you and talk..."

Sephera - Female - Hunter - Dark Pack - Power:Earth
She padded back for her den, "Let's put those up so we don't lose them. If it doesn't work you can always go back to her and ask about the sage."

After listening to sephera, akeyra said "Yes... th-thank you.." before putting the chamonille down. He absentmindedly looked in sephera's den, as he wondered what the dark pack would do of him, and when. He gave up trying to escape when he was tracked, found and brought back by one of the wolves, the time he went playing too far away from the pack.

( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising , the wolf that brought him back could be any of the dark pack.)

Dakota "Frost"
Arctic-Wolf-5.jpg

Frost emerged from Havoc's den and glanced at the sky, noting the position of the sun. It was early evening, and the sky, interrupted only by a few high, whispy clouds, was beginning to turn yellow and pink. Frost breathed deeply, enjoying the crisp, cool air before winter finally set. He trotted across to his little spot on the far side of the campus, where he can survey the area. He had just sat down when he remembered the events of this morning, when she met the female. He shook his head rapidly, as if to physically shake something out of his head. Frost, you don't even know her. What she's like, her freaking name. She's a Dark; she was probably taught to disregard life and fight for herself. Frost was a little too lost in thought that time. He was grateful nothing happened then, because he lost his balance between thinking and observing. Frost snapped back into reality, mentally condemning himself for letting him slip completely into his own mind.

Alara
"Well, of course it would, but, who knows," She said, side stepping to avoid a hole, before falling back in stride with Tyzer. Maybe they would get lucky, find deer or lots of small things that would satisfy not only them, but who ever they decided to share with. If they shared at all. "I wonder, do you think we'll find any more lone wolves? Denvar was a surprise but I've seen her wandering around before." BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

|| Streak ||

Streak whizzed past this and that on her way, her ears twitching slightly at the noise of some rabbits rushing away after witnessing her, there was a time when she would have chased after this rabbits all day, followed them through blazing heat and blizzards of snow but not to eat, to play…. Her eyes saddened a bit at the thought before she shook it away and went back to smiling, this wasn't a hunt they were on, this was a game, and a game she was sure to win at that! Out of the corner of her eye she noticed the vague shape of a wolf by a small stream she passed by, her head tilting towards him almost as though time slowed down before she returned to the adrenaline filled rush of the run. It wasn't long till she arrived at the old and twisted oak, its branches curling and bark a pale cream in the late afternoon light, its leaves had all but almost completely fallen to the ground below in piles, the cutest sign the light pack had of the winters approach had always been this wise old tree, many tales told of how it had aided them throughout the years but to streak none of that mattered, this tree had a special place in her heart for an entirely different reason.

As she finally began to rest her tongue flopped lazily out of her moth, her breaths causing a slight haze of mist with each want of hot air in the now chilling night that approached, her chest heaving in and out as the smile stretched across her face never left her lips, well it was that way at least until she suddenly felt a sickening feeling appear in her stomach and instantly began to gag much to her own displeasure, it wasn't long until she began to throw up besides a tree not too far off, her tail tucked granth her legs in a scared manner, her ears down against her head submissively, r-really!?…. She thought.

Watching the events unfold before him, he gave the pup one more glance before he decided it was an eyesore. He hadn't seen his own pups in years, so they could even be in the light pack (Luke, I am your-) for all he knew, and it was something he'd rather not think about. Fortunately, Amaria distracted him soon enough, and it seemed that Sephera was now leaving it away. He raised his proverbial eyebrow when he noticed the healer covering her paws with tail again, but decided not to ask about it. There were more important matters to attend do. "As I've already said, no. But that may change, so I trust that you'll be prepared if I ever require your services. Now, I must be off, but I do hope to meet again tomorrow." With that, he got up and started to scour the territory for the lead hunter and fighter. They would need a stock up on food and keep their fighters strong for the winter.

Alyce-Marie Alyce-Marie NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 @Eternal_Cookie

Skylar wondered what had his brother in such a foul mood but he didn't bother asking. Sky pondered on the thought of telling his brother about their alphas little/s. Also Tex would be able to watch her better than he could. Also he knew Tex could keep it secret. "Um...Tex..here is some news that could make you feel a bit better..." He patted back over to his den and climbed up on top of it again standing over the doe skin. "Come on up here brother."

He groaned, "I don't want to deal with any of your petty little craft things Skylar." Skyler shook his head "This is not a petty craft thing Tex." He almost growled this Scott Tex's attention, "alright alright..." As soon as you climbed up on Skyler's again and look down at the doeskin his jaw dropped. "S-she is with pups..." In their previous pack he had often made these for the females that were pregnant. Sky nodded, "I'm only telling you because you can keep a better eye on her if she needs help and or tried to push herself to far."

Storm - Female - Hunter - Light Pack - Power:Water
Storm soon fell into a light sleep, a whine coming from her as a dream took hold.

He stepped into the light packs lands and began to make his way to where he near the center was.

She let her mind drifted back to the male wolf, loosing track of were she was going she face planted straight into the side of her den. "Ow...." She scrunched up her nose, "When did that move..." She glanced down to the pup wondering if he would burst into laughter. She would love to see the pup smile in general.

Tyzer - Male - Dark Alpha - Shadow
Tyzer nodded, "You and I can easily take down a deer, doe or buck. As long as you don't get hurt my love." Tyzer never fully knew why he had fallen for Alara. Maybe it was because on top of her gentle persona she also had quite the devious temper. One that kept him on his toes.

SadSnake SadSnake AssassinHD AssassinHD FireMaiden FireMaiden

Akeyra's first tought when sephera hit the side of her den was concern. But after she said a funny remark, he relaxed, wagged his tail, and smiled. "What did your den do to you?" He giggled, forgetting about his problems.

( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising )

Skylar was glad to see his brother in higher moods now. "Please make sure she doesn't do anything reckless while going on hunts. I would prefer her not going but that would being in questions up and she seems to want it kept secret."

Tex nodded, "Okay I will keep her from hunting bigger things like deer...the last thing we need is for one to kick her in the stomach or ram into her."

He stopped being in the middle of he light pack camp. His ears were down but he was alert.

"Maybe I moved it with my power by mistake..." She said with a warm laughing looking down to the pup.

SadSnake SadSnake

Alara
"There's no need to worry about me. I can more than handle myself," Alara said with a small smirk. "Don't forget, I want always part of this pack, and before we fell, I was a hunter. I had to survive somehow." BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Dakota "Frost"
Arctic-Wolf-5.jpg

Only a few minutes into his "meditation," so to speak, he spotted a wolf in the middle of the camp. An unfamiliar one - not one he had seen before, not that he knew of. He approached the wolf steadily as the air around him began to grow even colder than it already was. "What brings you here?" Frost greeted this new wolf. His voice was sort of suspicious, and his icy blue eyes darted around the campus and back to the stranger.

Skylar's attention turned to the sound of Frost. He saw a new wolf and nodded to Tex, "Wonder who he is..."

Tex turned and jumped off the top of top of Skylar's den and padded towards the wolf. "Hello and I wonder the same as Frost."

He nodded to the first wolf but quickly turned to the other one. "Um...my name is Denji...I would like to talk to your alpha, if I may."

Tyzer - Male - Dark Alpha - Shadow
Tyzer nodded, "Which is just another reason why I love you." He said brushing his side against her and playfully nipping her ear.
AssassinHD AssassinHD FireMaiden FireMaiden

Last edited:
Dakota "Frost"
Arctic-Wolf-5.jpg

Frost eyed this "Denji" character while he spoke. "Hello Tex, and it seems that he is off playing with his mate somewhere. Typical Shaman," Frost said, slightly less suspiciously. "So what ails you so bad that you feel the need to march in and talk to the alpha?" he said, challenging Denji, testing his resolve.

As sephera mentionned her powers, akeyras eyes brightened. "Could you show me you powers?" He never got tired of magic, particularly as his own powers started to manifest lately. He playfully walked around, wagging his tail.

He laid down watching the wolf named Denji. He watched the wolf tense as he was asked why he wished to talk to the alpha.

Tex nodded, he wondered what the wolf wanted as well.

He tensed, "I...I wish to stay a loner...I don't think I could join another pack fully if I wanted to...but." his body shook with a mix of anger and sadness. "If a war breaks out between you to...and I know...I know it will because of him. I'll fight with you guys...I will kill Tyzer. To keep your pack strong I will help you hunt and keep an eye out for you all...if it is okay..."

She nodded, "With pleasure little one." She tapped her paw to the ground and it light up slightly. Plants began to grow under her paws and then twisted to form a wolf paw.
AssassinHD AssassinHD
SadSnake SadSnake

Dakota "Frost"
Arctic-Wolf-5.jpg

Frost listened to Denji, nodding his head a little bit in a "Yes, I am totally paying attention to you please keep talking!" fashion. "Don't we all want to kill that Tyzer fellow? And how are you going to hunt and help us or whatever your plans are and be a lone wolf at the same time?" Frost said in a sort of impatient tone. "Look if you want to kill Tyzer, you might as well join us. And I think we know different Tyzers, because I don't think he'll have the guts to attack anyway. But I guess, you do you, if you're a loner we have no power over you." Frost said. He was a bit confused; personal problems weren't his strong suit. This was more a Shaman thing to handle. Frost dealt with the more technical problems, like food, or attacks, things like that. "How about you talk to Shaman about this whole thing if and when he comes back."

He nodded, from what they had seen Tyzer was nothing more than a wolf with major attitude problems.

He sighed, "You don't know Tyzer as I do one moment he seems fine and then he will just snap and go crazy..." He paused sitting down and wrapping his tail around his paws lazily. "If your alpha approves."

AssassinHD AssassinHD

"It's so cool!" Akeyra barely contained his exitement, running around the plants, looking at them from every angle, before tapping them with his paws. "I wish id be able to do that..." he wasnt sure what his powers would do exactly. He just hoped they would be useful, or at least impressive like sephera's.
( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising )

She smiled, "Once you turn 2 you should have full control over your powers and you will also decide what rank you would like." She glanced around, "Would you take a walk with me... Akerya." Her thoughts drifted to the wolf she had seen, maybe she could have him take Akerya...into the light pack. Most the wolves there were nice...and he would no longer have to face the one who killed his parents until he was old enough to do so.
AssassinHD AssassinHD (mentioned)

SadSnake SadSnake

Last edited:
Akeyra listened to sephera carefully.When she asked to bring him for a walk, he nodded. Sephera almost never called him by his name, so he knew something was up, and his smile disappeared. "Where are we going?" Being with another wolf allowed him to go further from the pack than alone, and sephera didn't take him on hunts. Maybe she'd tell him a dark secret, or separate them. He shaked his head like he wanted to shake the idea off, streched, and got ready for the walk. It was probably going to be a friendly stroll, he thought.

She smiled softly at the pup as they began to walk. "Don't worry it is nothing I will force on you it will be your own choice." She waited till they were no longer in ear shot of any of her pack mates, "Okay for starters how about doing a bit of hunting with me, your a year old, at two you start learning the other roles and deciding which one suits you better. At 3 years you will choose the one you are best at and or enjoy the most. I want to get you stated early on hunting, If you let me, first we with start with a rabbit or squrriel. I would say a frog but they are already in hibernation." she paused letting the pup soak in her words before moving forward.​
SadSnake SadSnake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back