• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy REBOOTED FOLLOW LINK THANK YOU

"It's better to heal then think about what would have been," havoc says trying to sound wise. He wanted to help her but there was no way.

|| Streak ||

Streak smiled and nodded at Frost in agreement of his idea, "Of course." She replied before her interest was peaked by the healer approaching, once again she took a step backwards before raising a brow at his inquiry, "I'll be back in a moment Shaman, I'm sure this is just an updated on the injured wolf, Storm." She said with a nod, giving his cheek a final lick before wandering down the rocks and over past the den, lurking at the edge of the forrest in wait for him to join her, her ears flickering in an uneasy fashion, she wanted it to be about Storm, she really did but somehow she doubted that it would be about that in actuality, "W-What is it that you wanted to speak to me about?…." She tried to keep up her appearance as an alpha's mate but honestly even she stuttered over her words at a time like this, a nervous and rather awkward smile appearing on her face, "This wouldn't be about-…." She started but let the words trail of in a self-explanatory manner.

Dakota "Frost"
Arctic-Wolf-5.jpg

Frost bowed one last time to the alphas and rose to a standing position. "Fish it is, ma'am," Frost said as he turned toward Havoc's den. No one had exited, so he assumed both Havoc and Storm were inside, dealing with the wound. Frost trotted in without any sort of invitation and said to Havoc, "Under order of our alphas starting tomorrow, you are to take half of your hunters to fish in the lake nearby. The other half will do their regular runs. We need food, and we need it fast. As for you, Storm," Frost said, turning to the injured wolf. "You need to rest and heal. Don't try to hunt; it will make the injury worse."

Gnaw~ dark pack fighter
He wondered up to the clearing he knew as home unsure. What had transpired over his long hunting trip ,but sure the kill he brought would earn him a good welcome even with his scard face and body. He dragged a bison one of the largest kills that had been bagged in a long time. He finally let go open his mouth several times tell it let out a satisfying pop.

Skylar - Male - Healer - Light Pack - Power:Healing and earth
Skylar followed Streak, "I am not sure why you seem to want to keep your wonderful miracle and or miracles a secret but I just wanted to tell you to get lots of food, water and come to me regularly so I can check on you guys." He said softly, "I will keep it secret for you as long as you do as I ask. N-not that I'm c-commanding you to it's just that they are important and um...well you are too and this is a very s-serious matter...and..." A faint blushed came to his face, he had been doing so well but the alpha was definitely a challenge

Tex - Male - Fighter - Light Pack - Power:Wind
He smelled the faintest hint of blood on the wind one of a rabbit and a deer. He went for the smell of the deer blood, soon the scent of an unfamiliar scent, "Lone wolf perhaps..." He padded through the woods finally coming upon a male wolf eating a doe. "Mhm..." He cleared his throat, sometimes walking up on an eating wolf ended badly.

Tyzer - Male - Alpha - Dark Pack - Power:Shadow
He nodded, "Sounds like a plan." Seeing if there was anything the two of them could take down would be good. More food for them, to get through the winter.

Storm - Female - Hunter - Light Pack - Power:Water
Storm nodded, "It's fine Havoc really..." Her head turned sharply as their Dakota came in. "I guess I'll be seeing you around." She glanced at her paws. "Um Dakota!!! I could still help with them fishing...um breathing under water I can cast air bubbles around the wolves and...I...I know it's not much but I'd still like to help!"

Denji - Male - Loner - Power:Earth
He finished up the rabbit in quick time, taking in all the different scents around him, "Seems like Shaman is back after all."
Cosmos Cosmos AssassinHD AssassinHD _Exodus_ _Exodus_ FireMaiden FireMaiden
shadowz1995 shadowz1995

"I will see to it that my best hunter accomplish the task," Havo replied.
Being hurt doesn't change the fact that she can go fishing, but then again, she is able to control water, he thinks. He wasn't good with water, but he would have to make due with what he's got.

Last edited:
The heavily scarred lone wolf raised his head at the sound of someone clearing their throat. Predators were always at their most vulnerable at the end of a hunt. Soma had been preoccupied with eating and hadn't heard his approach. Blood was caked all over his muzzle, so it was all he could smell.

With a small huff, Soma rose to his full massive height and he merely watched the wolf. Piercing white eyes gored into the light pack member before his gaze swept across their surroundings. He searched for more beings nearby and found none but remained alert nonetheless, "Do you need something, light wolf?"
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Shaman - Alpha of Light Pack
shaman_wolf_by_wolfroad-d71qmhd.jpg

The Alpha watched his mate go. His blue eyes stared at her, quizzically, and his head tilted gently to one side, his black ears flopping over. He couldn't pinpoint it but something was off. He trusted her with everything he had, but he just wanted...no... NEEDED to know she would be okay. After the dismissal of Frost, the Alpha quietly followed in her direction but decided after making only a couple steps that maybe Streak just needed personal time. Shaman dropped his head low with a sigh. "My sun, what is wrong?" he muttered. He padded back towards his den, climbing a the gray smooth stone or two to get there. The journey he had undertaken previously wasn't all that intensive, but it had taken a lot out of him.

Amaria - Healer of Dark Pack
WXJnzEEpoT5yK-BON2MqpJIS0SXTe0s-cKTEokUNPvJ53mUIf7l0USpiUAzJNhiL1r9DLdzXGOOaroZDGIaRf9qBdCTgxkcUuXDFWz9DUTZJlY0dJmAOJTcq58GdRlI1_nJxNNVs

Amaria eyed Ferus with a disappointed look. I know that birds can be food, but they are such beautiful creatures... Her golden orbs looked down at the pup and said gently, "Well, nightmares aren't all uncommon, love, but I do have just the thing!" She grinned, eyes sparkling. "Just wait a moment for me, mmkay?" The she-wolf's attention turned back to Ferus. "You too," she spoke, still smiling. She padded back into her den where inside were multiple divots and carved out holes where she placed many different items. She kept her space organized. She went straight for a small daisy looking plant with turned down petals. She picked the smallest one out of the bunch she had and walked back out. Amaria dropped it in front of Akeyra and Sephera. "It's called Chamomile. Just eat this at night when you feel tired because it's not going to make you drowsy. It has a bunch of different properties, but one of them is helping nightmares. Let me know if it helps if not, I have sage as well." The brown furred healer sat down close to Ferus, her tail instinctively covering her paws. "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

AssassinHD AssassinHD BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising SadSnake SadSnake Cosmos Cosmos Verdas Verdas

Last edited:
Tyzer chuckled, "Yes love..." He padded alongside her, "What shall we find small things or a deer?"

He chuckled, "Just curious as to whom and what was here." His silver eyes roamed over the wolf, "I don't mean to pry but how have you gotten all those scars? As a fighter hearing stories about scars perks my interest."

Storm - Female - Hunter - Light Pack - Power:Water
Storm shook her head, "N-no I mean...not hunting but helping the wolves who go swimming breath under water. I could stay on land and watch over you guys. You could go deeper and get the bigger fish." She turned to Havoc, "I mean as long as you wouldn't mind."

Denji - Male - Loner - Power:Earth
He padded closer to the main light packs camp, pacing a bit when he stopped. "Should I? Should I not? Should it? Should I not..."

Sephera - Female - Hunter - Dark Pack - Power:Earth
Sephera nodded, "Thank you very much..." She glanced at the pup, "He thanks you as well, but he is rather shy."
AssassinHD AssassinHD _Exodus_ _Exodus_ FireMaiden FireMaiden
shadowz1995 shadowz1995
Alyce-Marie Alyce-Marie

"Some are from fights with other wolves, fighters like yourself. Most are from a bear that I killed. The name is Soma. My name is something of legend in this forest." He spoke casually, despite being covered in blood. The wolf stepped over his fallen prey to get within a respectable distance of the fighter wolf of the light pack.

He nodded, "A deer would be nice. Not to mention in winter there will still be a few deer here and there."

Soma...soma... his eyes grew big, "You're Soma!?!?!" His tail wagged behind him slowly, he had wanted to meet this wolf for some time.
FireMaiden FireMaiden
shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Icy eyes narrowed at the smaller wolf but he nodded his head in affirmation, "Yes. I believe I just said that." He stated cooly. The wolf was clearly younger but by how much had yet to be seen, "I will ask you again young one. Do you need something of me?"

Tex growled lowly, "There is no reason for a foul mood, my name is Tex. I am a fighter for my pack and sorry if i would like to become stronger from gaining knowledge...." His silver eyes glared into the wolf before him, he had heard many great things about this wolf. But from what he was seeing now he was nothing but a grouch. He in a way could understand not being the friendliest but still, that was not excuse.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Tex growled lowly, "There is no reason for a foul mood, my name is Tex. I am a fighter for my pack and sorry if i would like to become stronger from gaining knowledge...." His silver eyes glared into the wolf before him, he had heard many great things about this wolf. But from what he was seeing now he was nothing but a grouch. He in a way could understand not being the friendliest but still, that was not excuse.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995
The lone wolf's stance sunk lower then. Respect seemed to be lost in the neighboring packs if this upstart had the gall to get snappy at him. "Watch who you growl at, boy. You interrupted me during my meal and for no reason than to satiate your curiosity. Now leave or find yourself being picked from my teeth like this deer." No growls were heard from the scarred wolf. Yet, it was like every fiber of his being radiated with danger. Soma truly would fight and kill the young wolf before him if given the chance. The bear killer had no patience for kids like this one.

Tex scoffed, "Yeah well Soma, your in Light Pack territory and just because you are a legend, that doesn't mean your all powerful. You took on a bear okay good for you, Ive taken on several cougars and killed them. I've defended my pack, you may be a loner but but this is our territory." His words came out as a low growl, "I will leave you thanks for getting rid of something from my thoughts."

shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Tex scoffed, "Yeah well Soma, your in Light Pack territory and just because you are a legend, that doesn't mean your all powerful. You took on a bear okay good for you, Ive taken on several cougars and killed them. I've defended my pack, you may be a loner but but this is our territory." His words came out as a low growl, "I will leave you thanks for getting rid of something from my thoughts."

shadowz1995 shadowz1995
"Impressive." The lone wolf replied with mock surprise. It was in his tone but Soma was clearly anything but impressed. "Strange that when a cougar sees me, it walks the other way. Funny how that works huh?"

"I've lived here for years and I dont have any trouble with the local packs until some young upstart comes and ruins my breakfast, acting uppity and growling at his elders. Don't bother with your empty threats, pup. Get your alpha to speak with me if there is a real problem. Otherwise, beat it."

"And take your thanks with you. Disrespectful little cur."

Tex laughed, "Nothing but a grouchy wolf who has no respect. You may not have growled at me but you sure held threat in your voice and eyes. They were after my brother not that it matters. He's a gentle wolf. And you...shouldn't even be considered a legend. You no longer are in my books. Take your attitude and shove it elsewhere, I am not and uppity pup. I guard my pack with my life and if you become a threat to them I will end you. As for the thanks...it wasn't really anything for you more myself." He turned padding away from the rude wolf, he had been nice enough to announce himself. He hadn't been rude until Soma had started with the foul attitude.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995

|| Streak ||

Streak listened to the healers words with a strange and unsure expression, to explain why she was acting in such a way was- was perhaps something harder to explain than she would have liked. She had a lot of reasons for acting the way she did but had no idea how to show nor tell them to another, "Ah…. So my suspicions were correct about your knowledge of it, it's- reassuring, to know that our healer has such great observational skills~" She replied, trying to make the wolf before her feel more at ease but in all honesty she herself was now the one much more panicked, "Thank you for offering such, I would greatly appreciate your secrecy on the subject, as to why I long for such is- more complicated to explain, if you'd like to meet up with me later tonight I'd be more than happy to explain to you in detail." She said with a smile and a head nod before departing from the nervous looking wolf.

She wandered back over to the den and rejoined Shaman on top of the rocks, "Are you ready for that hunt now Shaman?~" She asked with a playful smirk, "Or would you like to wait a while longer my dear?" She continued, her tail wagging cheerfully behind herself.

Shaman smiled up at Streak, his eyes sparkling with adoration. "My sun, if you want to go, we will go." The tan and black male stood, rocking onto his back paws and stretching out his spine. His fur fluffed up and as he returned to a normal position it flattened more or less. His tail gently swayed back and forth as his grin grew wider. He licked her cheek and nuzzled against her. "I missed you. Did you know that? But let's go do that fishing thing you mentioned earlier. It'd be nice to take a dip before the water gets too cold and ices over." Everyone knew that the Alpha could take down big prey like deer and elk without a problem, but when it came to fishing... He was just never good at it. Streak, from what he could remember, had always beat him at that.

Cosmos Cosmos

|| Streak ||

Streak giggled at Shaman's playful attempts at flirting and let him do as he liked, she had to let him have his fun sometimes after all and she nuzzled him back lovingly and listened to his words, "Of course I want to go!-…. I mean, um, it's just looking after the pack has been stressful and yeah." She said, blushing a little and pushing her front paws together in a bashful manner, her true childish nature splurging out for a brief moment, her own fur fluffing up much like her mates for a minuet or two before she recovered and smiled, beginning to walk towards the lake with him, her paws padding gently against the ground and the autumn leaves crunching softly with each step towards the clearing, "But be prepared to be beaten again, you may have the skills in land but I'm the best at water!" She teased, straightening her backs proudly and her tail curling upwards and towards the sky in a smug manner, she knew she had the upper hand in the situation and thankfully her legs had finally seemed to regain their strength, luckily fishing didn't rely on sight so much as senses, feeling the small ripples of water as the fish made each subtle movement of their tail, staying still and in watch as they swam, timing the strike just right to capture them like the bears the wolves generally feared at spring.

Once arriving she sat down before the still and peaceful water, it's crystal clear surface shimmering under the rays of light, her tail lay gently by her side though could be seen wagging in excitement, she only really let her child-like nature show when they were alone, he darks could easily take advantage of it and other wolves in the pack needed to look up to her, but in all honesty after Sreak's past…. A lot of the elders had questioned if the traumatised pup would ever come to understand the truth, luckily she'd beaten the odds in most senses but she was still different than other member sin the pack, not only was her colouring strange for the area but her mannerisms had something odd about them. It wasn't long after they arrived that she smiled eagerly and playfully leapt up, her tail wagging vigorously behind her, her eyes shining brightly like the midnight stars.

Akeyra nervously said "Y-y-yes...". He wished he could stop stuttering, but he had a feeling someone was watching him. He made a mental note of the position of the healer's den, in case he couldnt hide in sephera's. She was obviously on the nicer side of the dark pack. He picked up the chamonille, and turned to sephera, wondering what she'd do next.

( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Alyce-Marie Alyce-Marie )

Dakota "Frost"
Arctic-Wolf-5.jpg

Frost listened to Storm's proposal, still shaking his head. "No, Storm. Don't risk it. You could get permanently injured if you don't heal. Do not come with. That's an order," Frost said, adamant. There was no way he would let her put herself in that much danger. He turned his back before Storm could object again, slowly walking out of the den, his point clear.

The Alpha watched her, chuckling to himself. The calm quiet waters were always soothing in a sense, especially during the crisp autumn air. Shaman had grown up around these waters, often finding it a favorite hiding spot in his younger days when pups were too scared to touch the water. His tail swayed behind him, happily as he approached the cool water, remembering all the times he had tried to learn to fish. Most of the time his mouth would just be filled with water or weeds. He shook his head laughing again. If it wasn't for Streak, he probably wouldn't know how to fish at all. His eyes turned towards his mate to find her imitating that of a young pup. The wolf absolutely missed this child-like side of her, feeling as if he hadn't seen it in quite some time. He mimicked her stance, tongue lolling haphazardly out of his mouth. As strong as he was, he was always so gentle with her. "Wanna play around?" he barked in a low tone. "I may let you win this time."

Cosmos Cosmos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back