• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (Reboot) Crimson Death: Genesis- A Zombie Outbreak RP

i'm interested if there's an open spot for a mercenary, if not then a-okay ^^ what other positions are still available if it isn't to much to ask 👁️
The mercenary role is in fact free

We have reached the minimum for 3/5 groups, CS is open for anyone to post in- deadline for the beginning of the RP will be next week, though players will be able to join any new or empty groups later on.

Interested in a Merc position. Possibly a resident or VIP, depending on how far the story has progressed.

Interested in a Merc position. Possibly a resident or VIP, depending on how far the story has progressed.
We haven't started the main page, but because we don't have the minimum for the VIP I would recommend having a character for another (I'm fine with you using the same from VIP) but later in the story if we get the minimum for VIP it could also start, unless we are too far along.

I would like to have the role of a Unwelcome Guest if this is still open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back