• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Rebirth of a World Long Dead [OPEN]

Raku

Four Thousand Club

For years, decades, centuries even, these creatures have been gone. No real explanation for their disappearance, they just seemed to vanish. Behind the scene however, there were a group of "holy" men who had created something that would absorb all of the supernatural creatures energies, effectively trapping them in the device. It took much work, but they completed their works. Soon, as in minutes, supernatural creatures from all around the world began to disappear, gone without a trace. With no one but them and a scribe to know, there was nothing. No one but them knew what had actually happened. People lived on with that question for centuries. What happened to them?

After years and years of research, one man found the answer. After so years of studying, a man by the name of William Hollen, had discovered the location of this relic. He believed that if he could disrupt this relic in some way, all of the supernatural creatures could return to Earth and walk the surface once more. A long, rigorous voyage followed, but at the end, William made it to his destination. With him and only him venturing for it, he reached the relic. It appeared to have runes carved into it. On the bottom of its pedestal were carvings of many, many humanoid being with odd differences. Some had wings, some had tails, some didn't even look close to human but most of them shared that same bipedal posture. On top, there were carvings of humans. With necessary force, William was able to tumble the runic relic. Upon contact though, he was knocked unconscious. When he woke, the relic lay in ruins, but something felt different about him. He felt as if he was more powerful than before. Turns out, contact with this thing gave him the powers of many, if not all, of the creatures within the relic. He was made into some super-being. With this act done, news was out. The supernaturals roam again. Who is responsible? None other than William Hollen.

It has been a few weeks since the "rebirth" of the supernatural world. Some have proven to be civilized, some have been a little more feral. Either way, they're back, and the world would have to change to accept them into society. William Hollen's whereabouts are currently unknown as he has seemed to have acquired teleportation. Many speculate he is somewhere in Pennsylvania, but no search parties are going to be sent, as they have new people to meet.

Hey, it's WolfSpirit here with another rp. Basically, it's modern day, but with the creatures would see in fairy tales. Werewolves, elves, faeries, vampires, dragons, draconians, anything supernatural. I did something similar to this before, but this will include a little more action. I want dedicated roleplayers who can get at least one good paragraph (7 good lines) up for a post. If you have any questions feel free to ask below.

Last edited:
Im totally in. Question: Would the old creatures be revived or would new creatures be born to roam the world? Like, would those that had the ability to remember, remember a past life?

Im totally in. Question: Would the old creatures be revived or would new creatures be born to roam the world? Like, would those that had the ability to remember, remember a past life?

That is the idea I had, and thanks for asking that question. Yes, the supernatural creatures would be revived as if nothing had happened. They will remember everything from their life right up until the device was activated.

That is the idea I had, and thanks for asking that question. Yes, the supernatural creatures would be revived as if nothing had happened. They will remember everything from their life right up until the device was activated.
Alright, thank you.

Im totally in, reviving a custom species, if that is alright?

Will do. Even though power and appearance differ from each member, i will explain what they have in common and why they can be different on such a larger spectrum.

Thank you!

So, do werestrict our soecies to humnoid ones or can we go for more bizarre looking creatures?

Looking through some spelling errors, I could see what you are asking. No, you are not restricted to humanoid creatures, but I don't want giant 50-foot tall tentacle monsters. Just try to keep it under control.

Thank you!

Looking through some spelling errors, I could see what you are asking. No, you are not restricted to humanoid creatures, but I don't want giant 50-foot tall tentacle monsters. Just try to keep it under control.
Goddammit. Sorry about the spelling errors. My tiny ass touch scren phone hates my big finers and I'm too cheap to buy a bigger one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back