• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Rebirth of a World Long Dead [OPEN]

Why should I be wary. Though a lycanthrope is specific to werewolves hence why I said feral

Yes, yes I know. However, in this world werewolves are somewhat civil. You can still make them feral but be ware, you will be attacked by police officers and in some instances, other players.

Abana Abana Well, I do love me some dragons... But weres are a tad bit cooler in my book.

Raku Raku
Cool. Definitely interested. Can we have two characters or is there a one character limit?

Last edited:
For years, decades, centuries even, these creatures have been gone. No real explanation for their disappearance, they just seemed to vanish. Behind the scene however, there were a group of "holy" men who had created something that would absorb all of the supernatural creatures energies, effectively trapping them in the device. It took much work, but they completed their works. Soon, as in minutes, supernatural creatures from all around the world began to disappear, gone without a trace. With no one but them and a scribe to know, there was nothing. No one but them knew what had actually happened. People lived on with that question for centuries. What happened to them?

After years and years of research, one man found the answer. After so years of studying, a man by the name of William Hollen, had discovered the location of this relic. He believed that if he could disrupt this relic in some way, all of the supernatural creatures could return to Earth and walk the surface once more. A long, rigorous voyage followed, but at the end, William made it to his destination. With him and only him venturing for it, he reached the relic. It appeared to have runes carved into it. On the bottom of its pedestal were carvings of many, many humanoid being with odd differences. Some had wings, some had tails, some didn't even look close to human but most of them shared that same bipedal posture. On top, there were carvings of humans. With necessary force, William was able to tumble the runic relic. Upon contact though, he was knocked unconscious. When he woke, the relic lay in ruins, but something felt different about him. He felt as if he was more powerful than before. Turns out, contact with this thing gave him the powers of many, if not all, of the creatures within the relic. He was made into some super-being. With this act done, news was out. The supernaturals roam again. Who is responsible? None other than William Hollen.

It has been a few weeks since the "rebirth" of the supernatural world. Some have proven to be civilized, some have been a little more feral. Either way, they're back, and the world would have to change to accept them into society. William Hollen's whereabouts are currently unknown as he has seemed to have acquired teleportation. Many speculate he is somewhere in Pennsylvania, but no search parties are going to be sent, as they have new people to meet.

Hey, it's WolfSpirit here with another rp. Basically, it's modern day, but with the creatures would see in fairy tales. Werewolves, elves, faeries, vampires, dragons, draconians, anything supernatural. I did something similar to this before, but this will include a little more action. I want dedicated roleplayers who can get at least one good paragraph (7 good lines) up for a post. If you have any questions feel free to ask below.
I typically don't do any detailed RPs, but I'll make an exception

Now as far as back story, how long ago was this device activated? Would I be able to have a non-human who doesn't remember the times before the divice was activated?

The device was activated about 350 years ago. So any non-human character would only know and remember things leading up to that point. You can, if you so wish, have a supernatural not remember anything before then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back