• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Xillia kept her eyes on Revnoir, holding his wound shut so he wouldn't bleed out. She was shaking from both fear and stress. She herself had never actually seen a Reaper in person, let alone have been in danger of being killed by one. She had only ever seen pictures in Scourge's office.

He reached out to grab Auras hand, he missed the first tme prompting him to move faster, on the second try he got it. He pulled himself in with the kids help. As he did he felt something pierce his shoulder. "Mother of s#!+ balls." He felt like he had been shot again. "Go you punk ass kids, GO!!!" he yelled

Krasny looked in the back and saw Donaldson get on with some help. He then put the truck in gear and floored it, running over a Reaper stupid enough to get in his way. As they were driving back to base, he asked them a few questions. "Are any of you hurt? What the fuck happened back there? And why the hell did you not take backup with you?"

"I'm good, trouble and shut the hell up and drive" he grabbed his shoulder and put pressure on it. He got up and moved up to Rev "Kid do you have any first aid experience then move" he shoved the kid out of the way. He looked around in all the vehicles there was stashed medic bags he found the one he was looking for. "You have a hole in your lung any moment now you will stop breathing," he took a small needle with an opening and stopper on it" I am going to insert this into your lung so that they wont collapse but first I have to seal it." In the bag he grabbed wipes a plastic bag and a roll of duct tape. He cleaned the area around the lung and covered it with the bag. he sealed the bag with duct tape and then flipped Rev over to check the backside. "Damn an exit." he then proceeded to do the same procedure on his back. he rolled him back over and grabbed the needle " This will sting slightly" he pulled his finger back to cause pain in the hand as he jabbed the needle into his friends lung. he opened the airway on the needles tube to allow oxygen to fill the lungs "Jesus guy what have I told you about dyeing" he sat back against the truck wall "You can only dye after me not before not during but after" he smiled and started to fade out from exhaustion. The adrenaline finally wore off.

[media]

[/media] (video of what just happened during first aid roughly)

Revnoir was barely alive, his breathing ragged. His eyes were closed but he just smiled back without a word. He was used to being injured, but not this badly.

Krasny heard the shout and checked his location, "If we don't run into anymore trouble, we should be there in about 3 minutes, 4 tops. Just stay calm and keep talking to me."

"The only ones not hurt are Xillia and yourself. I have suffered major cuts and have lost an unhealthy amount of blood. The Smoke weaver isnt in much better condition. Rev has a peirced lung and Donaldson is bleating from the shoulder and other minor cuts."Aura reports. "Radio in for a medic to be waiting on us."

Xillia was freaking the hell out, worried sick for everyone in the vehicle. Revnoir didn't move an inch, focusing his energy on staying awake.

Krasny got on the radio and called in, "This is Seargeant Medved calling base, I need a medical team ready at the front gates immediately. We have multiple wounded and it's possible we have enemy units following. Wake everyone up and be on full alert." He hung up the radio and turned his head slightly to shout to the back, "It's done, I've called in that we've got wounded inbound. Hopefully they're at the gates by the time we get there."

Xillia quickly went to Aura and gently shook him. "Try to stay awake..!" She said quietly, holding back tears. She seemed to cry a lot when worried.

Aura grabed her gently and said,"Dont worry about me. Im not so easy to kill. Look after Revnoir..... he needs it right now..... Wake me when we get to HQ....."

Aura closes his eyes and nods off, sleeping for the first time in three days.

Krasny drove the truck into base and was greeted by a medical team and lots of soldiers, "The wounded are in the back of the truck. Get them inside to operate right now." As the medical teams ran in and took care of it all, Krasny headed into his barracks to get some shut eye.

Aura woke up to hands lifting him out of the truck. this startled him at first, but as he came to, he realized it was the med team.

At this point Revnoir had lost consciousness and Xillia was about to leave to find Scourge. Before she could get far, Scourge walked out from around a corner and looked to see what was going on. "I heard Revnoir and some others were injured. What were you all doing out there?" Scourge asked, looking angered. Xillia has only ever seen him mad once, so it was very rare for him to be like this.

Donaldson came too, again. He watched as people were being carried out. He still was holding his shoulder applying pressure. when the medics came by he shooed them away and staggered into the building. He walked into his office and went to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of rum, popped the top and went to drinking. He poured some on the open wound and grabbed a pressure dressing. he ripped his shirt off and plugged the hole. He sat down and rolled his neck till it cracked. "What the hell" he thought about what just happened, the rooks being hurt, Rev being in trouble and the reapers and everything.

He looked at the toy animal and laughed " You know sometimes you are more trouble then you know." He pulled the photo out. There was his boy smiling "Daddy is going to find you kiddo I promise, when I do we are gonna leave this god for saken place and go someplace nice, where these monsters aren't." Sitting back in his chair he looked at the ceiling. "Wherever you are buddy I will get there."

He walked out still with his shirt on and headed down to Medbay. He watched the medics taking care of the kids and smiled "Come on guys you act like you just lost a fight or something" he walked down to the unconsciousness Rev, the medics were taking care of them. He walked over to Kransy " Good job out there Spetz" and walked off to check on the other kids. "You damn rookies did better then most, but that's like calling a turd a flower. Don't let this go to your heads ok?"

Aura answers Scourges question. "Donaldson brought Revnoir a flashdrive that had a picture of his dead sister. they set out looking for her, it turned out to be a reaper. Xillia was worried about Revnoir and tryed to go, so i whent with her and brought the smoke weaver with us to help them out."

Akashi wandered around the area, not entirely sure what was going on, or what he should do in the situation. "Hello, excuse me . . ."

Last edited by a moderator:
Scourge glared at Aura, then walked up to him. He grabbed his shirt collar and pushed him backwards a little. "Were you not told that you can't just leave because of personal matters. Revnoir of all of you should be the last to leave, he's still recovering from an experiment. If he doesn't make it I'll be sure to blame all of you." Scourge looked absolutely pissed. Xillia looked at Scourge, a little surprised. "An... experiment..?" She asked, knowing that everything Scourge did to Revnoir was controversial.

Aura sighed as he got up. Being pushed back with these wounds hurt, but he desirved it. He found his trenchcoat and sliped it on, and started to walk out, dispite the protests of the docters.

Aura stops at the door and says, "I almost didnt get there in time. Any longer and both Revnoir and Donaldson would be dead. Punish me how you will. In fact, blame it all on me. Its a small price to pay for the life of those two." He then leaves the room and goes to the training room, thinking of how much more training he woud need in order to kill reapers and save his sister."

"We'd of been fine, I always pack a fail safe. We appreciate you coming but I tell you this Scourge isn't someone you want to have angry at you" Donaldson said as he walked up. " He's like me in that he doesn't want you guys running off half cocked. Why you didn't bring him or even let him in on what was going on is beyond me." he looked over at scourge "Pretty sure you were supposed be in charge here while we did our thing, when i called back over the radio I said everyone why didn't you come"

As he had nothing else to do besides wait for the others, Akashi decided to settle on the floor. He crossed his legs absently.

Aura got to the training room and started training thinking all the while, I have to become stronger. i must.....

He grunted in pain each time another bandage snaped off, reopening wounds without meaning to, but not stoping on account of the bleeding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xillia saw Akashi in the hall, and had no idea who he was but didn't move. She watched Scourge leave and send others to check that Aura doesn't hurt himself too badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back