• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March

Revnoir growled loudly, his Threads itching and squirming to rip into Yato. Ok, so Revnoir cared for everyone but Yato. "This isn't all about you and your... 'Hero's quest to save the princess' alright? We can't be selfish out here, or we'll get everyone around us killed. She's dead. Accept it already." He spoke, then turned and stomped off. He wasn't too happy, but who would be? When Xillia died, he shouldered it on his own, not dragging anyone into his problems with that. Or at least not intending to. They just butted in. He couldn't understand why Yato couldn't just do like he had. Suffer silently, and keep it all on the inside. He had shot a dark glance at Zen before leaving, as if telling him he was wrong. Leah was dead, and he truly believed that. Before, he had only been trying to keep Yato in high spirits. All to keep the mood nice for Asilia. He took care of her like his own, as Yulier was incapable of doing so herself.

"I-I can't hold in my emotions anymore... I can't take it anymore... " Yato mumbled. Fatigue suddenly kicked in on Yato. Yato's eyes closed and his body collapsed. His consciousness faded away.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Haha.. " She kept her smile forced. "Problem solved, I guess.. " Kirsa rubbed the back of her neck, sitting herself back down.

As she was collecting wood, she noticed a man holding a scythe, walking away from the group crying at the make-shift base. Sure, wasn't the most convenient weapon around, but it got the job done. This man was known as Revnoir, the two didn't speak often, and when they did it was mostly small talk. "Done dealing with the losers...? If you wanted something to eat, I have squirrel laid out over there. I'll make sure to save one for the kiddo, I know she probably hasn't eaten meat in a while." Sighed Demi, not too sure if she was right in that regard. One thing was true though; meat wasn't really a common thing to eat around here. They had a lot more animals further south.

Asilia woke up because of all the voices. Revnoir had move. Now she Was surrounded by people she didn't know. "Um.... H..wh... Where is uncle Rev-war....? Who... Are you all?" She seemed frightend. She was shaking and as she only had the one thing and tattered white dress.... Along with Revnoir's jacket that was draped on her as a blanket, verry cold.

Kirsa bent down to the child, showing her a warm smile. She fixed the jacket around the young girl before she spoke. "Revnoir went out for a bit.. He'll be back though! I'm Kirsa." Kirsa said in a tender voice.

She nodded, her smile widening upon her cute attempt to pronounce her name. "Mhmm! Good! I have one last candy left, would you like it?" The girl reminded Kirsa a lot of herself. Her home in Germany. The warm house she once had. Kirsa felt herself starting to snap, the memories of her family often triggered her 'berserk'. Don't think about it. She let out a heavy sigh, running her fingers through her own hair.

Kirsa was shocked to hear of this. A child to not know what candy is? She doesn't know what she's missing. Kirsa immediately began to rummage through her messy bag, pulling out the last wrapper. Sitting on her knees infront of Asilia, she displayed it out for her to see. The wrapper was green decorated with white polka dots. "This is candy." Kirsa began to twist the wrapper and unfold what was held inside, a small orange ball of sugar. "It is orange flavor." Coming to a full halt, she thought for a moment. I would risk getting scolded at Revnoir, or allow this child experience the world of sugar. Without a second thought, Kirsa handed it to her. "You eat it."

Asilia hesitantly took the sugger. Her face lit up as the flavor exploded across her taste buds. It was pure bliss.

She giggled at her reaction, rubbing Asilia's head. "I bet you love it. Unfortunately it's my last one, I gave the other one to Yato." Kirsa prompted to point at the passed out man in the mask. "Though if I find more, I'll give you some." She showed her a warm smile and put out her pinky. "Pinky promise."

Again, Kirsa was shocked but kept her same smile. She took Asilia's hand, taking her pinky and wrapping her own around it. "It's something we do for a promise. If we break it, something bad will happen." She chuckled, her pinky finger squeezing Asilia's.

Asilia somewhat understood now. This woman was teaching her so much. She had never had candy because of the shortage of food. And didn't know such childish things because she was growing up in a crule unforgiving world that was unkind to little girls.

Kirsa placed her hand on Asilia's cheek, she had seemed tired and was thin. Everyone was starving, but this child was her first priority. She sat down, still showing her smile at the girl. "Would you like me to tell you a story? You seem tired, young one." Kirsa opened her arms as she spoke.

"I would like that..... And... Um... I don't want you to worry about how pale I am.... I'm a Tsukiborodo.... We are all as white as milk according to daddies journal....."

"Oh! I'm not worried about that. You seem to be the youngest, so I worry about you more." Kirsa pet the spot between her legs, big enough for the girl to sit in. "How about that story?"

Her body was warm to the touch, she began to stroke Asilia's hair. "What kind of story would you like?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Asilia shugged. "Did you know my daddy....? Uncle Rev-war usualy tells me stories about him......"

"I'm sorry.. I do not." Kirsa smiled awkwardly, thinking for a moment as to what story she could tell. Was she interested in princesses? Horror? "How about I tell you the origin of Earth, our humble planet." She decided.

Kirsa trailed off into her story, using her hands to provide a image for her. "Once upon a time there was a time long long ago, where Reapers didn't exist. Creatures that were so large roamed the Earth. They were called Dinosaurs. There were big ones, cute ones, and even a really big one, called a T-Rex." She made a loud playful growl, grabbing Asilia's shoulders. "The dinosaurs all lived a very very happy life." Making figures with her hands, Kirsa tried her best to portray an image.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back