• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Realms of Nymserine: OOC

Lekiel Lekiel !!! Good to have you back! I’m sorry we left you in the dirt ;o; It seems that Brendan and CC left the RP, so it’s just the six of us now. If you have any questions about the gauntlet or the upcoming plans, just pm me or Bug. Most of our planning and chit chat is in Discord....
Ish oh kay, Fernwe lubs the dirts ^0^.. sorry i won't be able to check into discord.. often I'm writing or planning my writing at work! Is there anything i should know other than what you have written in the ooc?

You mean Brendan and cc themselves told you they'll be taking their leave? Aww shucks..

Ish oh kay, Fernwe lubs the dirts ^0^.. sorry i won't be able to check into discord.. often I'm writing or planning my writing at work! Is there anything i should know other than what you have written in the ooc?

You mean Brendan and cc themselves told you they'll be taking their leave? Aww shucks..
Actually no, they were rather unresponsive with their absences.. it was a surprise to say the least, but they will be missed. Who knows, with there sudden absences, we might re open the rp to one or two new players possibly? After we get through the gauntlet there is a world of opportunity.

Actually no, they were rather unresponsive with their absences.. it was a surprise to say the least, but they will be missed. Who knows, with there sudden absences, we might re open the rp to one or two new players possibly? After we get through the gauntlet there is a world of opportunity.

Oh... i see.. Thats unfortunate....

On a side note, i realized i forgot i missed a line in my post, implying that the shroom was actually a temporarily polymorphed child... bugger that. I blame my boss for that, breathing down my neck! Erkk!!

Oh... i see.. Thats unfortunate....

On a side note, i realized i forgot i missed a line in my post, implying that the shroom was actually a temporarily polymorphed child... bugger that. I blame my boss for that, breathing down my neck! Erkk!!
heeheeheeeeeeee its ok adulting is hard, and it sucks, but hey glad you are still around and talking

Oouf! Edited in the second part to my post, since no one else posted in between ^3^... It's been really challenging this time round, cause I was really devoid of ideas :o!

Oouf! Edited in the second part to my post, since no one else posted in between ^3^... It's been really challenging this time round, cause I was really devoid of ideas :o!
I understand. Atlas and Zazz both need to get their butts in GEAR *COUGH COUGH COUGH*

It's 12am Sunday for me now, pretty much spent the whole of my Sat at the hospital. :w;...

I'll catch up when I'm ready. Dont wait up for my replies :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back