• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Realms of Nymserine: Interest Check

My character is gonna be a bit late, sorry!
I need some questions answered in OOC, and I need to decide on which character concept to go with.

We had a few people drop out, Ronan Ronan but that does not mean we are necessarily accepting. It might be a possibility. I would love to read your character sheet if you would still wanna post it.

Holy Shit... This is really good stuff. Like BugDozer73 BugDozer73 .... Purize Purize .... Kudos to you guys. I have been on alot of Rp sites, though its my first time on this one, but wow. This is some quality work. I might be inspired to post more than one CS...

ATTENTION! COME ON, COME ALL! After several months of lovely RP'ing with our members and moving the story along, several of our members have had to drop out for one reason or another. So, do to the unhappy circumstance of losing some members, we are able to extend to you the possibility of joining our RP. YOU HEARD RIGHT! Realms of Nyserine is now open once again! We are looking for:

2 new writers who:
-Can post at least once a day
-Are semi literate, and have experience roleplaying
-are friendly and willing to become a part of our group of friends!

the characters we are looking for are:
-in depth, in the bounds of the lore
-something we haven't seen before (see previous accepted character sheets)

If you have already tried out for this RP and want to resubmit and old idea, or would like to suggest a new one, just PM me, I will be overseeing the recruitment of the new members!

Thanks for taking some time to read this, if you are interested, lemme know! I am really interested in getting to know you, writing with you, and becoming good friends, as I am sure the rest of us are!

Please feel free to post a character sheet! Any questions, just PM me I be happy to answer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back