• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Realm of the Dark Veil

TomoyaKoga

Haunted Youth
Hey guys! Tomo here. ^^ Who'd be interested in an RP which involeves horror and some action?

In the realm that connects the Living and the Dead worlds, where ghouls, monsters, and all of the nightmares lurk, a special task force has been given the mission to stop anyone or anything to cross over into the world of the Living.

This is just an idea pitch. Still much of a work in progress. ^^ Message me if you're interested!

Are there any specific Positions that will be available? Like can my character be a ghoul OR special task force person? :3

Alright! For me, I tend to like the name Tomo. xD

Name: Tomo Koga

Race: Cat Folk

Specialty: Stealth

Weapon: Kunai/Shuriken

Sign: Scorpio

Tomo, an orphaned beast child, had lived a very hard childhood; scavenging from the dumpsters, living in absolute secrecy to avoid any criticism as their race, crossing the line between masculinity and femininity, experiencing the death of his parents first-hand, and took under the arms of assassins. As a child, Tomo learned how to kill with the utmost silence, sinking into the shadows and using his cat eyes to see in the dark. Tomo came to the Dark Veil when his group of assassins was found and ambushed, leaving Tomo as the only survivor. The police took Tomo into custody, and sent them to the Dark Veil to make use of Tomo's skills. Tomo has a dark mental state, and can be very cold.

kokochii said:
Are there any specific Positions that will be available? Like can my character be a ghoul OR special task force person? :3
Well, you can be a ghoul or a special task force. ^^ That though just occurred to me. I want this to be a fun roleplay, only bound to the confinements of the realm. So you can be anybody in this realm, just as long as you don't go all God Mode on us xD

CountDracula said:
That'd be so great :) since I love to play my characters, and I've got five of them... four are vampires and one is human^^
Awesome! You can play all of them, since they pertain to this genre cx

kokochii said:
Okay sweet :D I will get started on my character sheet soon then!
@TomoyaKoga
Sounds great c:

Just as long as you don't go God Tier! ^^ And once the other two can make their characters, I'll start it up c: Do you mind if you describe your characters? Just the ones you want to list of course xD I understand that's a lot of writing.

You'll want to think about making a fully-fledged thread for the RP. I haven't made one myself yet, so I can't give a step-by-step instruction set, but dig around and you should find it all out easily enough.

The RP thingies usually have the roleplaying section, the overview section, character sheet section, etcetera. Everything you need.

Ah, no, they don't :) the vampires aren't too easy to be killed, but they can die, and they've all got some weaknesses :)

... is it okay if I just link their character sheets? And what time are we playing in? Lots of questions, I know, but I need the time information for one of my chars...

.... I can't find the showcase (does it still exist?). So I'll just describe them...

I would like to make this like, dark steampunk ^^ And @KyanoTzoker , I'll figure that out eventually xD

CountDracula said:
Ah, no, they don't :) the vampires aren't too easy to be killed, but they can die, and they've all got some weaknesses :)
... is it okay if I just link their character sheets? And what time are we playing in? Lots of questions, I know, but I need the time information for one of my chars...

.... I can't find the showcase (does it still exist?). So I'll just describe them...
Oh yes! Sorry, almost forgot xD If you want, go ahead and link em ^^

@TomoyaKoga Could be problematic with one of my chars, since he's in an electric wheelchair... but why don't we just invent something new? Like, steampunk with today's medical technology?

Name: Vladislaus Count Dracula

Race: Vampire

Specialty: smart; sadistic; great fighter

Weapon: (Different; prefers his sword, and, since he's Vlad the Impaler, his stakes)

Sign: Sagittarius

Additional information: Prince of Romania; lives in Romania, but gets to travel a lot

Name: Mihnea Draculesti

Speciality: (Same as Dracula's)

Weapon: (Different; prefers his knife)

Sign: Scorpio

Additional information: Oldest son of Dracula; Crown Prince of Romaia; passionate breakdancer

Name: Toma Draculesti

Race: Human

Speciality: Smart

Weapon: (none)

Sign: Capricorn

Additional information: Youngest son of Dracula; severely disabled (needs full care and an electric wheelchair)

Name: Vladislaus II Dracul

Speciality: Calm; smart; good fighter

Weapon: (different; prefers to fight with his bare hands)

Sign: Capricorn

Additional information: Father of Dracula; oldest known vampire (according to a survey)

Name: Ioan Gheorghescu

Race: Vampire; sorcerer

Speciality: Smart

Weapon: (different)

Sign: Aquarius

Additional information: Best friend of Dracula; passionate astronomer

Last edited by a moderator:
I like your characters. ^^ They'll fit nicely. Now, quick question. Would you be part of the task force? Or would you be a problematic ghoul with these characters?

@TomoyaKoga You know what I'd find cool? A steampunk RP with today's music and dancing and with today's medical and astronomical technology. That'd be great for my chars^^

I guess the task force are the protagonists and the ghouls are the antagonists? If so, my chars would be part of the task force...

That sounds interesting. ^^ After all, there is only one way to get to the Dark Veil, and it requires a lot of nuclear energy as well as magical energy. I guess it'd be considered as some sort of crazy warp system? And you're correct with the task force being the protagonists. This is perfect! I'm making the RP for this right now, and it'll be located in the RP seciton xD It's the same name as this forum.

Yes, My char is in the Dark Veil. :) There's a tab called "Character Sign Up" so you can put your character information in there.

I already did :) and I've been inactive for a while, but I'm not that unexperienced with RpNation, and I'm definitely not unexperienced with roleplays :) I've been playing for about four years (even if you can't guess that from the lenghth of many of my posts...) :)

Alrighty Drac. ^^ I made this account less than 24 hours ago xD I'm still new to RPing soo yeah lmao but, I know I'll have fun here ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back