• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Really dying to RP

Lilbutterfli94

Kitty Queen
hey guys, so I’m not very good at this, but I’ve been dying to RP lately. I’m very willing to double because I usually role play females solely. However, I’m willing to double if you are willing to double, just ask. I usually average anywhere from 1-4 paragraphs a response. I’m really looking for Supernatural RPs, someone to either RP Dean to an OC or Sam to an OC. So, if you could PM or comment here that would be great!

hey guys, so I’m not very good at this, but I’ve been dying to RP lately. I’m very willing to double because I usually role play females solely. However, I’m willing to double if you are willing to double, just ask. I usually average anywhere from 1-4 paragraphs a response. I’m really looking for Supernatural RPs, someone to either RP Dean to an OC or Sam to an OC. So, if you could PM or comment here that would be great!
Mmm..I've never heard of this show.

What? .-.
They're saying "bump" so that they can sort of "bump" their thread up on the "Looking for Partners" list, so that it doesn't descend past where people will see it. It serves as a message to say "Hey, it's been awhile, and this thread is still active, and I'm still on the lookout for people", and is not directed at you.

If you don't wish to be notified of this, you can press the button at the top of the page that says "Unwatch thread", and it'll stop sending you notifications for the bumps.

They're saying "bump" so that they can sort of "bump" their thread up on the "Looking for Partners" list, so that it doesn't descend past where people will see it. It serves as a message to say "Hey, it's been awhile, and this thread is still active, and I'm still on the lookout for people", and is not directed at you.

If you don't wish to be notified of this, you can press the button at the top of the page that says "Unwatch thread", and it'll stop sending you notifications for the bumps.
Ohh, alright. xD

Hello I am new to this site and I would be willing to rp as Sam for you if you can rp as Lucifer for me but I am not very far in the supernatural episodes I am rewatching them.I am still rewatching season 1 and I just lost my Netflix.Sorry to be a nuisance.

Hello I am new to this site and I would be willing to rp as Sam for you if you can rp as Lucifer for me but I am not very far in the supernatural episodes I am rewatching them.I am still rewatching season 1 and I just lost my Netflix.Sorry to be a nuisance.

Sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back