• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Reality Show (2 Princes and 10 Princesses)

Want to be my princess?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SachiGrl

Indecisive Being
I will be the the two Princes. Just saying.

Here's my idea:

The
demon king and human queen has reached an age where they need/want to step down, but their sons, sadly, have not wed. The king and queen couldn't convince their sons to a prearranged marriage, so instead (to appeal to their sons to wed) they created a reality show where they one of their sons must choose a bride or both of them. The king and queen didn't care who, but at least one of them. So, they have provided their sons a year to decide which of the 10 princesses they want to wed.

The queen and king selected specific princesses that would benefit their lands. For example, the demon king married the human queen to rule the (demonic and human) lands together (more people, more power, more wealth, ect). Since both princes are half demon and half human, a princess of
different origin is preferred (mermaid, vampire, zombie, slime creature, orc, other king of demon, elf, ect)

I only want
5 RPers. Each RPer plays two princesses. That way when one of your princesses are eliminated, you still have one left for the final round.

Your princesses can be at the show and not want to be, but remember that the princes don't want a prearranged marriage, so if they find out you're being forced to participate, you're removed from the show (unless they like you despite knowing that piece of knowledge lol)

This will all take place in a mansion.

A woman can turn down the princes and leave the show (maybe they're not her type).

This is all about the
drama & romance <3

Gossiping is allowed, so you can eliminate competition. Do what you got to do girls. ;)

I would like to role play with
literate players who can handle multiple princesses. If you want to make three princesses, by all means! If you have an undercover princess that plans to assassinate one of the princes, that's great too! I'm up for personal plots. Don't share them with me. I like surprises ^.^

If I get
5 or more people interested in this idea of mine, I'll create the RP.

If you
don't mind making one character and potentially getting boot the first two weeks, then let me know.

You can create a new race:

Blue Orcs Princess

female_orc_by_zhangqipeng-d60mzqn.jpg

Snake Princess

507x652_5736_Snake_Princess_2d_fantasy_princess_snakes_girl_woman_portrait_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Werewolf Princess

2a29214928cc8077e3656d39fac387c4.jpg

Angelic Princess

A6513-2.jpg

Vampire Princess

0f882e5504b6079e144e6cf665081229-d5v6bwz.jpg

Might I add that I prefer 3 dimensional pictures over 2 dimensional.

Can the winning princess kill the prince?

Im sorry, I love the rp but im not much for FxM romance.....

@TerrinX

Yup. The RP is practically over once the bride is chosen, so killing my character is allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, this is interesting, but first thing, how fast are you going to take this RP? I can do several posts a week, but I don't think I can post once a day.

I can, for now, but when I get a real and steady job, I can't open this site everyday >.< So, if this is a fast-paced RP, I can only say good luck to you ^^

Your title "Realty Show" made me think this was going to be about the housing market. I was mistaken. No real estate agents here.

Circus said:
Your title "Realty Show" made me think this was going to be about the housing market. I was mistaken. No real estate agents here.
LMAO!! Thanks for pointing that out!! Oh boyyy (> :D )

OH!

Princess 1: "And this house has a pool in the back, aswell as an extensive master bedroom!"

Prince 1: "Interesting.."

Princess 2: "But my house has a deck, and three floors!"

Prince 1: "Sold!"

Lol. All shitty jokes aside, this sounds quite interesting.

[QUOTE="Azula Cross]
Oh, this is interesting, but first thing, how fast are you going to take this RP? I can do several posts a week, but I don't think I can post once a day.
I can, for now, but when I get a real and steady job, I can't open this site everyday >.< So, if this is a fast-paced RP, I can only say good luck to you ^^

[/QUOTE]
I think I finally understand your post!

Sorry for the late realization...

Don't worry about me honey. I post everyday. Even when I am working (ou-)

(edit) Nope, nope... I'm reading it again and I'm still getting mixed signals. As long as you post more than once a week, you should be fine, but you would be at a disadvantage (I think). Well, you can just play it out and the worst that can happen is that your character gets eliminated for lack of responses. To be honest, I really don't know how the pace is going to be. I guess it is up to the group of RPers joining. I'll leave the discretion of you joining or whether this RP is too fast.. up to you(' :) )

female_knight.jpg

This a decent picture?

I was going to make a princess of an ancient Kingdom of Half-Elves as one of my characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back