• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Reality Shift | An MCU RPG (OOC)

Yo if anyone who wants to join wants to be one of the other two members in the twin's band feel free. We can have our characters have history together :)

@CrystalLuvsU Sure you can join, but you ought to keep none-story talk over in this tab and when you make your character, post them in the sign-up thread!

@Alphaius

Hey, is your character already part of the initiative? I.e. Being trained by the O.C Avengers to use his powers and what not, or just out in the world?

Hel said:
@Alphaius
Hey, is your character already part of the initiative? I.e. Being trained by the O.C Avengers to use his powers and what not, or just out in the world?
He's under the tutelage of Dr.Banner and is likely already a part of the initiative but he spends most of his time at school and in the labs.

Ah yes. Good to know. You remember that Jarvis is... I really don't know what's going on there tbh, but I think he's apart of Vision now...?

I dunno

It's not very clear

Sleipnir said:
Ah yes. Good to know. You remember that Jarvis is... I really don't know what's going on there tbh, but I think he's apart of Vision now...?
I dunno

It's not very clear
Ah your right...can we make it be a seperate AI he was talking to?

@Sleipnir

...And I'm here.

So...do I need to provide any character sheets for canons I want to claim?

If not, I would be taking Loki, Hawkeye, Thor.

I've got another two OCs in the back too

Take basically whoever you want; for canon characters just send me samples of you writing them. I'm sure you'll be great! Post your OCs at your convenience. I'm willing to let you take whoever you like and juggle as many characters as you can handle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sleipnir said:
Take basically whoever you want; for canon characters just send me samples of you writing them. I'm sure you'll be great! Post your OCs at your convenience. I'm willing to let you take whoever you like and juggle as many characters as you can handle.
PM you samples of each canon I want, that's what you mean? Sure thing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that's what I mean! I also have important information for you when you get Thor and Loki(I am very confident you'll have them).

Sleipnir said:
Yes, that's what I mean! I also have important information for you when you get Thor and Loki(I am very confident you'll have them).
Tricks of the Trade (Thor and Loki can be found here. If it is insufficient, tell me and I will write up another. I'm kinda multitasking now but I will write up another sample if necessary. I'll send you Hawkeye's later.)

Right; yes, very good. Your Thor and Loki are good; you can jump in whenever it works for you! I can send you a recap and will give you my Very Important Information.

Loki Odinson] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36072-crystalluvsu/ said:
@CrystalLuvsU[/URL]
Why thank you Crystal. I'm glad it lived up to expectations.
Haha yes~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back