• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Reality Getaway - Beach House

Ecstasyia

11:11

You're scrolling through your Twitter when you get a notification. It is an invitation to join a group of random people on a most expenses paid trip to Fiji for over half the Summer. Any other time, you would think it is a scam, but you decide to message one of the hosts and it checks out nicely. The catch is, it's a reality TV show and you may or may not get paid to participate in. Your privacy level is none. There are hidden cameras placed all through out the house. The confession box that you MUST use everyday will leak the things you say. Considering you are kinda stressed out and could use a vacation, you decide to go along for the ride. So pack your shorts and sunscreen because this Summer will be one to remember! Happy vacationing.

@Tsiwentiio @lette @Rad frog father @djinnamon @SomatoToup123

JaneXJeff said:
I'd love to do this!
JPax42 said:
I agree with @JaneXJeff, think you can put me down?
Semblance said:
I'm interested! Tag me when the thread is up? :)
TerrinX said:
I guess Ill do it
princxss said:
Woah, it has definitely perked my interest. Keep me updated. ♡
djinnamon said:
I'm in , this sounds cool
Wow! Thanks for all the Interest :) . I'm working on the thread now!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back