• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Realistic with a pinch of Fantasy Rps (LITERATE)

EveningWillow

Hi! I want to make this part short and sweet so I can get it out there and possibly find a partner. Below will be a few romance plots that I am interested in, after my rules and such.

About Me:
1. I write semi literate and literate, which means from 2 - 10 paragraphs.
2. I am 19 years old, in college but I am home for the summer and don't have a job so I am a free bird.
3. I love fantasy, historical, science fiction and realistic plots or a mix of any of those. If you don't like any below but have an idea of your own - know this list and message me!
4. My content can get rated R but I will respect any boundaries or triggers that you may have
5. I prefer to play Female characters but that is only if its 1 x 1 without doubling up. If doubling comes into the equation, I am all for playing one or more Male characters.
6. I can do any pairings but I prefer M x F or F x F. Again, if doubling happens, M x M is alright. Just know that I am no good at it.
7. My limits in character are - furries, anime, and unique gendered characters. I am completely fine with transgendered characters, I just have no attraction to experience with or in being any other genders. I am completely fine with everyone, completely no mater what is going on with your identities. For writing purposes though - those are my limits.
8. I love HUGE character sheets. Of course if you would rather not, I am fine with foregoing one but these things legitimately make my fucking day.
9. I am completely okay with any and all roleplaying forums (thread, pm, email, etc)
10. I am a little sick of science fiction since I have been only doing that lately. Sorry not sorry. If you want to do it, make the plot unable to pass up.

Rules
1. Be over 18. If you birthday is sometime this summer, that works to. But please respect my wishes. If you are under but you have a fantastic writing ability that matches mine, I may allow it but I won't rp anything above PG-13
2. Match my writing length. I do understand writing ruts and I will forgive the occasional 1 paragraph but I will match your length as well, so don't make it frequent or it will get boring.
3. Be able to write for at least one male character
4. Talk to me in OOC as the roleplay is going on. Its nice to talk and get to know your writing partner, plus it fosters new ideas and creativity.
5. Be okay with doubling down with characters or even more. If it is a total no no, I will respect that
6. Be okay with my limits. Do not ignore them.
7. Be okay with realistic themes, even if the genres are fantasy or something nonrealistic - have characters that you feel you could reach out and touch
8. Do not have an extremist character. For me that means don't make them over powerful or over tragic. If they have PTSD, anxiety, bipolar disorder, cancer, depression, schizophrenia, anorexia, bullemia, or autism; that is perfectly fine. If they have two or three of these, that is fine. But if you have a character that has four or more of these and other things that I have missed - it isn't too realistic and just sad.
9. Please post around once a day or more.

Plot Ideas
(bolded Muses are the ones I prefer to play)

Remember?
Muse A is in the middle of college going for a major in English and planning to work in publishing. Although what she writes may be large and unrealistic, she has a heavy and hard head on her shoulders, so when her fraternal twin sister - an opposite in looks and personality from her - had gone to a high regarded university specializing in the performing arts, Muse A had no worries about the many rumors of ghosts that echoed about. However, last year when her sister was staying over the summer in a program, she died mysteriously and without a trace of evidence. Muse A was both furious and depressed when it was ruled a suicide, her sister was nothing but a happy and charismatic person.

Muse A has the idea that maybe one of her program mates killed her and set it up as a suicide. So, when the program starts again the next summer, she gets in for scriptwriting with a much heavier agenda than having some fun and getting experience. One of her suspects is Muse B, the guy that her sister had written about being in love with that didn't requite it. The moment that she enters the university though, Muse B's violent and horrible friend stays at the top of her list. Even though Muse B stops being a suspect, Muse A tries her best to stay cautious and distant from him, no matter how much chemistry the two of them seem to spark.

As Muse A digs into the history of the university, revolving around the program, she finds some startling discoveries such as a photo from decades (or even centuries) previously that show six members - all of which show a resemblance to Muse A's sister, Muse A, Muse B, Muse Bs friend, his girlfriend, and a sweet guy that Muse A has become friends with. Could reincarnation be true, or could it just be a coincidence that their look a likes attended and all died within four years of attending? If it isn't, Muse A could be next and Muse B could either be a victim as well, or something much more horrific. All she knows is that they are keeping secrets that could end them all... again.

Say Something
Muse A has lived in the small town of Wist since he was a small child and knows every secret passage and hiding spot around. One of his favorite places is the meadow a bit out of town, a couple miles into the woods. Ever since his first year of high school though, there has been another person going to his meadow. Muse B is a mystery with her long hair and long kept silence. She sits under the other willow tree on the opposite end of the meadow from him and always slips away if he attempts to make contact. She has become a muse for his talent (drawing, painting, photography, singing, writing, etc) but the two have never spoken or even see each other outside of the meadow except for in his dreams, of which are littered with images of a town that isn't his.

Muse A starts wondering if she even lives in the same town as him, seeing as the years of high school go by and she hasn't been in any of his classes. When he moves on to a university across the county, he is shocked to run into her in real life. She is still silent, speaking through sign language as she was deaf since birth; but reveals that she has never even step foot in his state, let alone the meadow in his town. How did he frequently see her at twilight in the meadow? He even has proof (sketches, paintings, photos, songs, writings, etc) proving that she was there. When he shows her the meadow, she cracks and reveals that she frequently dreams of the place, and of him. As well as that, she frequently saw him wandering through her town, but could never speak to him. Could astral projection be a thing, and if so - why could only they see each other?

With this revelation, they start paying more attention to dreams and find that they still astral project to each other, and as their minds grow - they find the ability to speak. Even Muse B who never once learned to speak has found the ability to do so. The deeper they go into their shared dream world though, the darker and scarier things start to be revealed to them about their hometowns and the university that they "conveniently" chose to study at. Could something much darker than 'fate' be the reason behind their bonded souls?

Adopted Identity
Muse A had been adopted when she was just a baby, but who her family was and where she came from was never something that was entirely kept from her. Her adopted mother kept a stack of papers from the night her parents were murdered in her office and she still has a necklace with her original first and last name. However, what really happened to her family and anything past her birth parents names and careers (they were influential to either the media or politics) has been completely cut off from her. When her parents go away on a vacation the summer before she is to go away to university, she takes her limited free time to travel to the town that she was born to find the real reason why the rest of her family, whom she didn't know existed until she comes back, couldn't take her in.

Most people are fooled, not knowing that she comes from the beloved and apparently cursed family. An exception to this is Muse B, the son of her mother's old neighbor, rumored to have been her secret lover. For some reason, since the moment that they first saw each other, he has done nothing but avoid her and when he can't, he seems to hate her for a reason that she can't seem to figure out. If only his mean behavior would help to muddle or overrule the immediate attraction that she feels for him, and knows that he reciprocates. The more that she digs into the history between her family and his, the more she suspects that a member of his family killed her parents, considering that their families have a long line of forbidden love and mysterious deaths.

Muse B seems to be innocent of every crime and even surprised by some of the details that she uncovers, but why does it feel to her like he knows more than he lets on? And why do the two of them look exactly like a long line of her Aunts (great-great-great aunt, great-great aunt, great aunt, aunt, etc) and his Uncles ('') that all seem to die before one can turn twenty two, and they always die in a embrace that speaks of forbidden romance.

Cold as Ice
Muse A needed to get away, more than she could ever let on the details of why she needed to. After moving across the country to apply to a small town university, she decides to work as a nanny and tutor to one of the richest and most interesting families in order to have a free room. She then finds herself a nanny to a young girl who lives in the middle of a family undergoing more drama than she think she can handle. On top of that, there are more people in the large mansion (which she has nicknamed The Castle) than she had expected. It turns out that since her students parents died a year ago, more and more family members have been appearing in an attempt to get more money out of the grandmother's will, who is sickly.

Muse B's father was second cousins with the late father, he shares great-grandparents with Muse A's client and although he has no interest in money of any kind but he needs to pretend to be in order to please his father. Muse A and B do not meet under normal circumstances, rather they meet on the ice rink where Muse B is known globally (figure skating, speed skating, hockey, your choice). Muse A wants nothing to do with the budding romance between the two, considering the darkness of her past that she aches to escape also is entwined with his, but he doesn't know. So she has resolved to ignore and be as rude as she can without being disrespectful, but the occasional slip up may let him get closer. What is she running from, and could it have to do with the deaths of the some of their family? And why does she know so much about a town she has apparently never been to and randomly chose on a map?

Now all of these are supposed to have a gothic, slightly fantasy but still realistic hint to them. I am for creating a new plot with anyone and will probably be adding onto this list continuously. All of my plots that I made from here out for a while will involve some form of reincarnation, clairvoyance, bonded, or spell bound touch to it. Any of these roleplays can also be made into a group rp, so if it's 1 x 1 we can double down or an actual group of people can have a role each.

Last edited:
Could you explain your limit of "female and male gendered characters"? As in, cisgendered?

Oh, so I think you mean either futari (biological female with a penis) or someone who is on the intersexed spectrum.
That's it! I have nothing against them in reality, its just that I am a bisexual female - into females or males (this includes trans) but I just have no attraction to agendered, bigendered, intersex, gueer gender or so on type of people. Because of that, I don't feel comfortable writing M x M or those other genders because I have no experience in being them or in being with them.

That's it! I have nothing against them in reality, its just that I am a bisexual female - into females or males (this includes trans) but I just have no attraction to agendered, bigendered, intersex, gueer gender or so on type of people. Because of that, I don't feel comfortable writing M x M or those other genders because I have no experience in being them or in being with them.
I suggest editing your post to say so.

Super interested in your Say Something Plot! (Holy sugar these were all actually so fun and kind of satisfying to read as each one came together.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back