• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Realistic RP'er looking for 1 on 1 RP

Hellooooo! You can call me, Robyn. So, for the most part I am looking for a one on one rp partner! Here's some details!!!
  • Looking for another Girl to RP with! Sorry boys! (But you can RP with girls or boys of course)
  • I have several characters that I already rp with but I can make new ones if need be!
  • I do either story book form or script
  • Lgbtq+ safe!!!
  • Prefers to rp on Skype!
  • Roleplays with more than one character at a time for the most part but we can start small if you like.
  • Have a SHIT ton of guys tbh.
  • I really only RP with my own characters, not based off anime or anything. More so my own characters!

I have been sick for some months now and I've been SOOOO bored! I've only ever Rp'd with 2 people but for very long times so if you want long term I'm your gal. (Like years) they are both very busy with life and I'm over here starving to RP.

Any Idk how this works tbh. I mostly RP'd with people I know too. BUT, that doesn't mean I won't get to know you!!! Hope to hear from peeps soon!!!

Last edited:
Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Since you know what you're looking for, I'd suggest checking out the looking for partners threads - even post your own!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

I'm a 22yo lady :v I usually prefer notes/forum or discord/telegram, but I can redownload skype if you'd be interested. C:
Kind of craving some non fandom :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back