• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern "realistic" romantic plague apocolypse rp!

LostWater

Exciting!
well i'm sure you and everyone around you has been thinking about the corona-virus for quite a lot lately. so here it is an rp based on it!

your character and i are on a plane suspected of containing a deadly mysterious virus unbeknownst to us and the rest of the passengers of course. we touch down and before we leave the plane we are notified that we are in fact under quarantine. eventually officials overcome the initial panic and confusion and lead us to a very secure warehouse with lots of food, running water and clothes. here's the timeline we'll play (open to change)

for the first three days of our planned 14 day quarantine people in hazmat suits pay us regular visits three times a day to test our saliva, air etc. and to burn our clothes and sheets.

day four nobody comes to check on us. at this point those with phones see a massive spread of the disease and massive die off of people. eventually it becomes apparent that we are in a place with none of this deadly virus.

by day 7 roughly half of the people that started on our flight left the warehouse either to check on family or to do something else.

by day 10 it's down to just us. we have plenty of food and all the time in the world.

let me know if you're interested! let me know if you want to change anything let me know your character as well! don't hesitate to pm me!
[edit]

I post typically 2-5 sentences longer if the situation calls for it

I don't care much about the gender pairings... however i would prefer to play f as that's much more in my wheel house but I'm open to anything! this is more of a broad outline!

Last edited:
I could be down for this! Two questions though:

1. How long of posts are you looking for?
2. What gender pairings are you looking for? (f x f, m x m, m x f)

I could be down for this! Two questions though:

1. How long of posts are you looking for?
2. What gender pairings are you looking for? (f x f, m x m, m x f)
1. yeah! sorry my bad I post typically 2-5 sentences longer if the situation calls for it (i'm still a little novice at super serious rp lol)

2. I don't care much about the gender pairings... however i would prefer to play f as that's much more in my wheel house but I'm open to anything!

thanks for bringing these oversights to my attention i'll go ahead and update my original post

No problem! I am no professional myself so your length is perfect! I will warn you that i'm a full-time student and visit my dad every other weekend so my activity may vary though I will be as active as I can be

No problem! I am no professional myself so your length is perfect! I will warn you that i'm a full-time student and visit my dad every other weekend so my activity may vary though I will be as active as I can be
oh no worries i've been frequent here but no worries about anything! go ahead and dm me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back