• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Realistic Plots! (Some Historical, Some Modern, Some Apocalyptic, But All of Them Slice of Life)

Rusty of Shackleford

Ten Thousand Club
Hello there! Been a while since I started a 1x1 interest check in this forum, so I may be a bit rusty, but here we go! I'll tell ya a bit about me, and then we can jump into my plot ideas!

• I've been RPing on this site for about a year now, but I've been RPing in general for several (maybe four? Can't remember.)
  • Always had a passion for literature and pop culture, though I don't demand perfect literacy. Just make it so I can understand ya, and we'll be cool!
  • I love history (though currently I don't really have any plots for a historical RP,) so be prepared to see me stretch my brain muscles from time to time.
  • I only main males (God, it sounds weird when I say it like that.) I can play females as side characters and whatnot, but yeah.
  • I'm a hopeless romantic, so romance is pretty much a requirement in one form or another. I only do MxF, so yeah.
  • I love slice of life, especially in regards tl family oriented RPs.
  • I have really bad ADD, so if I don't reply in a while, please bump me to light a fire under me!
Anyway, without further adeu, here's some plots!

• Just straight fluff. Childhood friends get married and raise a family together. No real plans for this.
  • (Inspired by Resident Evil) Our characters met in college, and after beginning a relationship, move into an apartment in (name a city, real or fictional.) MC is a SWAT officer, while YC is a scientist in the nearby laboratory. After studying a strange new disease that mutates even faster than AIDS, it gets out while YC is at work, and eventually drains into the city's water supply. Our characters go home that day, and they have to find some way to survive.
  • (Crap, can't think of any more. I'll add more as I think of them!)

Yeet, Yate, Yote. We meet again my dude! :D

As a fellow lover of history, I was wondering what your thoughts would be about a Medieval RP? I've been watching quite a bit of that Kingdom Come Deliverance on Youtube recently and i've always had quite the interest for that sort of stuff (Used to live in Leicester where alot of reenactments & HEMA tournies took place). I remember some time ago that I was part of a roleplay you did based on the 'For Honour' game? I would be down for something like that if you're interested. Two Knights heading out on missions to scout for enemy camps, kill all that dare stand in our way and capture areas of natural resources to feed the masses! ^_^

Any-how, would love to hear some ideas from you whenever you have the time! :3

Yeet, Yate, Yote. We meet again my dude! :D

As a fellow lover of history, I was wondering what your thoughts would be about a Medieval RP? I've been watching quite a bit of that Kingdom Come Deliverance on Youtube recently and i've always had quite the interest for that sort of stuff (Used to live in Leicester where alot of reenactments & HEMA tournies took place). I remember some time ago that I was part of a roleplay you did based on the 'For Honour' game? I would be down for something like that if you're interested. Two Knights heading out on missions to scout for enemy camps, kill all that dare stand in our way and capture areas of natural resources to feed the masses! ^_^

Any-how, would love to hear some ideas from you whenever you have the time! :3
Dude! That would be fucking awesome! I'd LOVE to do that!

Awesome sauce, i'll PM you when I have the chance to relax! ^_^

Hello there! Been a while since I started a 1x1 interest check in this forum, so I may be a bit rusty, but here we go! I'll tell ya a bit about me, and then we can jump into my plot ideas!

• I've been RPing on this site for about a year now, but I've been RPing in general for several (maybe four? Can't remember.)
  • Always had a passion for literature and pop culture, though I don't demand perfect literacy. Just make it so I can understand ya, and we'll be cool!
  • I love history (though currently I don't really have any plots for a historical RP,) so be prepared to see me stretch my brain muscles from time to time.
  • I only main males (God, it sounds weird when I say it like that.) I can play females as side characters and whatnot, but yeah.
  • I'm a hopeless romantic, so romance is pretty much a requirement in one form or another. I only do MxF, so yeah.
  • I love slice of life, especially in regards tl family oriented RPs.
  • I have really bad ADD, so if I don't reply in a while, please bump me to light a fire under me!
Anyway, without further adeu, here's some plots!

• Just straight fluff. Childhood friends get married and raise a family together. No real plans for this.
  • (Inspired by Resident Evil) Our characters met in college, and after beginning a relationship, move into an apartment in (name a city, real or fictional.) MC is a SWAT officer, while YC is a scientist in the nearby laboratory. After studying a strange new disease that mutates even faster than AIDS, it gets out while YC is at work, and eventually drains into the city's water supply. Our characters go home that day, and they have to find some way to survive.
  • (Crap, can't think of any more. I'll add more as I think of them!)
I'd love to do any kind of slice of life rp.

(Inspired by Resident Evil) Our characters met in college, and after beginning a relationship, move into an apartment in (name a city, real or fictional.) MC is a SWAT officer, while YC is a scientist in the nearby laboratory. After studying a strange new disease that mutates even faster than AIDS, it gets out while YC is at work, and eventually drains into the city's water supply. Our characters go home that day, and they have to find some way to survive.
This sounds like so much fun! I'd love to work something out with this if you're interested.

yo i'd love to plan something out with you! i can't send messages right now (i'm new) but i'm definitely interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back