• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Realistic Modern]Searching for detailed partners[1on1]

AnnaWinters

Lost in my field of paper flowers
Hello there people of the nation;

Once again I'm am searching for partners, even more now that I got through a worse part of my life. I was very ill but I slowly am getting better, thanks to great friends and a full time job. I'm not planning to leave anytime soon, though I can not promise to post every day even when I will try to post that much. I live in a different timezone, so please try to understand. It also means that I'm not a native speaker and that I will make mistakes. Even when I try to keep them to a limit.

All right, let's get down to business shall we?

My requirements for my partner:

- Try to post at least every other day, it is what I will try. Though I won't shoot you if you take a bit longer.

- At least try to get a decent post up. I do aim for an average length like the example post after my list of requirements

- Please add to the ideas and the rp

- No short posts, because those ruin my muse.

- I prefer person past tense in every rp.

- I prefer MxF, though I'm open to trying other things.

- Do not Godmod, ask before anything has an effect on my character and I will do the same.

- I prefer a female role, that means you play the male. Though I'm willing to double up, so we each have a male and female. In some cases I will play the male, so please just contact me.

Example Posts

In this lifetime she was known as Abigail, a woman that was from a family with little to no wealth at all. And yet she had been the most happy in her life without her other half, she had been surrounded by love and felt more cherished then in any other life. Her new family was amazing and she felt happy. All that she needed now was the man of her life, the man that she always crossed paths with and whom always was there. There was no lifetime where she did not see him, all she needed was a little patience and luck. Fate always made sure that they met once more and usually they were from the same class, which made it easy for them to meet and start a life again.

That was why she never would have imagined finding her beloved in a place like the one that doomed up before her. Sitting in the carriage that was bringing all the servants to the new estate that they would have to live in, serving the man and woman that would return from their arranged wedding. It was a deal that she never had understood, no one could force love and she knew that little couples were happy. Making cheating something that was bound to happen, since one or the other would always find love in the unexpected places. And yet it returned in every age, her eyes looking at the mansion that showed the riches the families had. A thing that seemed rather unfair to most that sat in the carriage with her.

But to her it was just another life that she tried to live, making the best of it as she got out of the carriage and was told to go and stand in line just as any other servant. Making sure her back was straight as her eyes locked onto the carriage in the distance, one that could only be of the master of the house as it was pulled by 6 Frisian horses. Making sure her stance didn't show weakness, she still had to look good enough to the both of them before she was accepted to work there. Knowing that her eyes would always stay the same color and that the connection with her beloved woud be made once more when they made eye contact once more. She would know when she would see him again.

Lillith only lived when she was on stage, when she was finally accepted for who she was. Where she could be whoever she wanted without having to think about what others thought. She just wanted to be herself but sadly society didn't allow it, they always had remarks about the way she talked, sang and even dressed. If she could, she would always wear her own made clothes in school but the dresscode wouldn't allow it, no according to them it was satanic and it would evoke violence from others. To her that was just bullshit, she could just wear whatever the hell she wanted, couldn't she? At the start she had done just that, ignoring all the people in the hallways that would laugh at her or make remarks, she wore what she wanted and that made her happy. At least that was until the teachers kept giving her detention, making her unable to do her hobby. That hobby that existed of singing and making her own music. Because of those teachers she couldn't meet with her band and sing, and that was what she wanted. Her dream was to become a singer. Not just any singer, but the first well known female vocalist in rock and she was going to do just that. She already had a name for her band, she already had songs and she already knew that she wanted to sing in that genre. She wanted to sing depressing songs like Mozart had done in his own time, she was going to be whoever she wanted and she was going to sing whatever the hell she wished to sing.

Though the truth was very different, in her mind she was strong and confident but once she ventured outside she was quite scared and silent. She didn't dare to speak up because that would only mean that she was going to be laughed at again, just like everyone did even her own parents. She had no one, that was a fact, she only had her music and the bands that she listened to. She actually felt like no one cared about her, that she was all alone. At least that was what she thought until she had started to sing at the local Rock Cafe, it was a pub where people kept asking her back. Now she was singing there every Friday, always at the same hour and it seemed like more and more people seemed to be coming to look for her. In the Cafe it wasn't allowed to write, record or photograph things, just to protect the artists their work form being stolen. She actually appreciated that and she kept going back there because she was actually earning money with her hobby. A small part of her dream had actually come true.

Today was yet another day, or at leas that was what everyone thought. She was supposed to go to a rockband of her favorite artist but the rock cafe needed her, they needed her to take over from a girl that was sick. She had tried to say no but they offered her to get a job there, a job that was much needed since she always had to take care of herself. Her parents had kicked her out, they had told her that she was old enough to take care of herself and they didn't want her to stay under their roof while practicing her music. Which made it very hard for her to combine her hobby with a job and her studies. But she had managed so far, she just needed to be strong and then everything would be all right. Even when she was now working at the local cafe, not far from the concert that she had missed. To her it was awful but that was the way life was, it wasn't fair and you just needed to be strong and move on.

It was a long day and when the clock finally struck 11 pm she smiled widely and got from behind the bar, making her way to the stage as she looked at the band that she always played with. It wasn't her own band but they practiced enough so they knew what she wanted, they always knew what they wanted to make the song sound like. They knew how to make her voice sound amazing, giving her wings while she was on the stage. She actually had put on some black corset dress, one that would actually suit her. One that she had made herself. She was glad to bring her new song and she hoped that one day someone would find that she had the voice, even when so many producers had actually turned her down because she didn't want to play with men.

Plots (Sorry if they are explained poorly)

A celebrity male or female is trying to hide from his/her life in the spotlight. For some reason, stalker/being bored/being bored of it all and wants to be normal again. He/she has changed the appearance and he/she is actually moving to some town. For the female celebrity I was thinking that she could go back to the town that she grew up in, always using an alias and having her mother making her do things. She goes there to forget about it all, running from her mother and meeting her old crush again. We could also have it that the girls is just a fan of the celebrity and that she happens to be with him on the plane, not believing that he would actually take the plane and telling the celebrity that her mother is making her do thing, that her mother wants her to be famous but that she just wants to sing. Well, it can be any story you can think of with me. As long as it has some huge drama.

I had this idea for a rp that came to me by listening to the song concrete angel by Martina McBride, it about a girl that is abused and then the idea came to me.

A man used to date a woman and the woman was pregnant, she never wanted the child and left the child beaten and bruised on the street. A few hours pass and my 18 year old girl finds the little girl and takes her to the hospital, no-one come looking for the little girl and she tries to gain the trust of that child. Slowly he 3 year old grows close with my girl and eventually she adopts the child and when the child turns 5 she starts looking for the parents. She just wants to know who they are and eventually she gets a lead on where the father off the child lives.

But then they found out that the real mother off the child filled in a false report and the father thinks the child is either missing, kidnapped or killed.

What I wanted is that the girl finds the child his grandparents and that she grows close to the family and the father off the child while they deal with the mother who pretends to love the child but the child is terrified off the mother.

The world has changed, vampires have take over the world and they are slowly taking humans from their homes. Taking them so they become a blood and body slave, so the humans will crave the bite of a vampire which is a very powerful drug. Humans will start to love the venom of a vampire and eventually they will do anything. Two vampires where one of them is a sire have taken yet another flock of humans, putting them in cages before their training. But what happens when the sire takes a liking to one of the slaves? Well he marks her as his own but the girl doesn't want anything to do with him, she hates the vampire ever since they took control.

What happens when the newblood vampire finds his fiance in the cages?

Well this is just the basic idea and i'm open to changes.

And for vampires i was thinking more like true blood/underworld vampires.

Like this man and woman are what they know as immortal souls. Souls that never leave the earth and once they found each other they always wake nd get born together. But in 1823 something happens and the girl wakes up without him, she looks for him for ages and the moment that she gives up looking for her soulmate and then ot is when she spots him looking exactly the same as 200 years ago and he doesn't remember her.

Vincent and Hannah have been best friends since they were twelve, always doing things together. Studying together and even living in the same dorm as students. Though Vincent went to the army and became a soldier as Hannah always supported him. Hannah always loved him and decided to tell him before he went to the army but then he found a girl. They now are in their late twenties and he is a soldier who is engaged to another woman and Hannah always has been supportive of him. She even started a life with a an but lately he became extremely controlling and hits her when she dares to dress in anything else then hoodies and baggy jeans when he isn't there. She has to do the home perfectly, but she keeps the smile on her face. Hiding what her boyfriend does as much as possible, the man also never approves of her friendship with Vincent. But then something happens to Vincent on duty, like he became limp and is unable to stay a soldier, making him go home early and making him find his girlfriend with another woman, she was cheating on him for ages and so he goes to Hannah who actually is home alone then.

The world is normal, at least that is what it looks like to human beings. But there is a secret world of vampire and werewolves that are fighting underground. though they try to stay clear of each other. So my idea is that either a vampire or werewolf actually smells a human and decides that he/she wants the human to be his. Kidnapping the human for unknown purposes.

All over the country, humans are invited to a party that is very exclusive. A party that is actually a secretgathering of vampires who search for a human to keep. They pick one human and keep them with them as a companion to be drinking of. There is only one major Rule, you can't fall in love with the human.

BASED ON A Movie on facebook I don't own the story the movie is on this page.

All right, the idea is that the world is different. Gay couples and marriage is normal, at least in the world it is. It is in the bible even for this story. The only way to get children is for a so called breeder program, where a man lies with a woman for reproduction only. That is how the world works, lately it is like in our world but instead it is with straight people who are being bullied and just have gotten the chance to get married. But they are not accepted, just like some gay and bisexual or transgenders aren't accepted in this world. Some people think it is wrong.

So the story would be about my girl being in high school or college who falls for her best male friend.

This is an Idea that just came to me, it's about a girl who has been best friends with a certain girl for ages. And that friend has an older brother that went way to the army or something. But something happened there and his gf dumped him after a relationship of 8 years. My girl would be around 14 when she first had seen him and back then he loved to drink, and he had been 17, they kissed one time. Him telling her she was gorgeous but that it wasn't meant to be. But the next day he didn't even remember that he kissed her. The next time she was 18 and he was 21 and yet again he was drunk and he took her virginity. She didn't mind but then he forgot it again. Now it is years later and he returns, vowing to never touch alcohol again, at least until his gf dumps him after 8 years. She is now 25 and changed her looks quite a bit and he is interested in her but she is distant because of what happened in the past.

That is the main idea that I have for it. Changes are always welcome

Katnissa and Peeta their lives have been almost perfect in the new world. And yet they are having difficulties, that while Katniss is newly pregnant with their third child. Her daughter on the other hand is the spitting image of herself and the son being the spitting image of Peeta. But the relationship of the both of them isn't perfect, having more and more arguments because Katniss still has those nightmares. Because Katniss still misses her best friend Gale after his betrayal. Why is that she wonders about him? Why is it that she always thinks back about their time together? And why is she seeing things? Seeing things as Peeta staying away longer then before? Is he betraying her?

Instead of Peeta, Gale is pulled from the bowl

Pairings

- Something with a ranch and horses

- Best friend female/best friend male

- Cops daughter/badboy

- Rich woman/homeless man

- Girl/best friends boyfriend

- Bully/bullied (later in life)

- Model/photographer

- Old friends

- Celebrity/Normal person

- One night stand leading to more

- Girl pretending to be boy in male boyband.

- Vampire/vampire

- Vampire/human

- Vampire/werewolf (underwold type)

- Werewolf/werewolf

- Werewolf/human

- Angel/demon

- Demon/human

- Hunter/supernatural creature

- Witches

- Mutants

- Mutant/human

- Cold bachelor/girl working for him

- Person from the Past x Present Day Person

Fandoms that I would love to do

- Divergent (book series + movie)

- The Hunger Games(book series + movies-

- Lord of the rings inspired

- Once upon a time (Show)

- Notting Hill (Movie)

- Charmed (TV show)

- Harry Potter (books + movies)

- Evermore (Book)

- Disney movies

- X-men

- Twilight (Yes I do mean this, don't judge me for liking the books)

All right, that is all that I have for now. Please don't be afraid to contact me :)

And I'm always up for any idea that you might have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back