• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Ready to Roleplay

Rad Geek

Hello!

So it's my first day in this particular roleplay community. I'd really like some interesting roleplays to kick off my experiences here. I play male, female, and non-binary characters. Please let me know if you have a preference for the gender I play because I have absolutely no preference. I'm also totally up for playing transgender characters. I adore my LGBTQ+ characters, but I am totally willing to play cis straight characters as well. I generally prefer to keep roleplay replies short for quicker responses. My average is two to three paragraphs. I'm totally up for writing longer replies though, just let me know your preference. I'm typically able to respond to roleplays multiple times a day. I don't mind at all if my partners can't be as active.

Here are some topics I'd love to explore:

Foster Care/Adoption
Family Drama
Organized Crime
Real People
Polyamory
Super Humans
Time Travel

Marvel Cinematic Universe *I really would love to play Tom Holland's Peter Parker.
Doctor Who
Sherlock
Harry Potter
Arrow (Currently on season four.)
The Flash (Seen up to season four.)
Pokémon

I'm more than willing to roleplay things not listed here. These are just what I'm currently craving. So, feel free to make suggestions.

Hi! I am interested in quite a bit of your ideas.
Foster care/Adoption
Family Drama
Organized Crime

are the ones I'm most interested in.

Some fandoms I'd love to do with you are:

Sherlock
Harry Potter
Pokèmon

(though I have a pretty awesome Harry Potter role play going already so Pokèmon and Sherlock would be interesting)
Also for fandoms, do you do OCs? And I love LGBTQ+ characters. I mainly do MxM pairings.

R Rad Geek hey there! I'd love to play against Peter Parker!! I have a female OC I'd like to try :) is that ok?

That's definitely okay. Send me a PM?

Hi! I am interested in quite a bit of your ideas.
Foster care/Adoption
Family Drama
Organized Crime

are the ones I'm most interested in.

Some fandoms I'd love to do with you are:

Sherlock
Harry Potter
Pokèmon

(though I have a pretty awesome Harry Potter role play going already so Pokèmon and Sherlock would be interesting)
Also for fandoms, do you do OCs? And I love LGBTQ+ characters. I mainly do MxM pairings.

Sherlock and Foster Care/Adoption would be my top choices. Yes, I do OCs for fandoms.

Hi im intrested in arrow or marvel, which characters do you rp as for those?

Hi! Super doctor who need here! Also like the idea of foster/adoption. I am new to role playing though if that is ok and not sure how to private message or any of that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back