• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ready Player One RP ((Book Version))

Mellifluous29

Magic Eight Ball
Hello!
I recently finished reading the book and watching the movie of Ready Player One. ((I personally enjoyed the book much better))
I actually really liked it and came up with a Ready Player One RP.
This is set in a universe where the hunt for the Easter Egg didn't actually happen and for the past few years people have just been more and more obsessed with the Oasis to the point that the majority of the population never face reality.
--
Now, I'm hoping to roleplay as OCs.
We can mention the canon characters once in a while and roleplay them if we want them to be featured but I'd like to think this is a completely different story.
I kind of just want to have our OCs fool around in the Oasis, build a friendship or a romance. Maybe even have them meet in the real world or something.
Either way, I just want to start roleplaying together and see what happens.
The whole point of the Oasis and Ready Player One is that there are endless possibilities and areas you could go to.
--
Requirements:
- I'm going to base our RP around the book. The movie was entirely different and I want the universe to follow the rules and the planets in the book.
- When roleplaying I want at least three sentences. Please don't give me one sentence and expect me to work with that. If you send something short I want a valid reason as to why. Something like, "you're busy", not an excuse like "I have no will power to respond".
--
Anyway, I hope that I find a roleplaying partner!
I'm only going to pick one person and please don't be mad if I don't roleplay with you or something.
If I don't end up roleplaying with you, there are countless others on this thread that would want to roleplay with you instead!

I would send you that one gif of David tenant waving but I don’t know if I can do that on here so I’m Just gonna leave a cute little heart and hope you’re still interested 💜

Users who are viewing this thread

Back