• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

READ THIS NOW! ヽ(> . <)ノ -The QUEEN orders you.

Do you wanna be my firend?

• OF COURSE!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES!

• YAAAASSSS!!!

• I SHALL FOLLOW YOU FOREVER MY QUEEN OF AWESOMENESS WHO IS BEAUTIFUL AND KIND IN EVERY WAY!

• (*I meant to say friend I spelled it wrong WAAAHHH*) YUSH

• Total voters

The Queen

I RULE YOU! (Or Nah if you have a gun)
I AM THE QUEEN AND I RULE YOU!

OBEY ME AND I SHALL SHOWER YOU WITH MEAT!... Hehe I love meat, so yummy and tasty,and beautiful and.. and...

Its simple I wanna have a friend. I wanna have a friend now! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW!

I wanna have a partner to do a super awesome roleplay with me! Also I want someone to create a roleplay with me that I have been working on recently and I need inspiration. I will tell you about the roleplay if you are interested, but I have one fantasy and one sci-fy rp that I am working on.

If you wanna be my friend or partner than you gotta say so down in the comments or I will be angry. Like super angry. Like reallly, Really REALLLYYYY ANGRY. So you gotta be my friend.

If you don't accept my Queendom I have a really scary plastic sword that I will bonk you with. Yes COWER IN THE FEAR OF BEING BONKED IN THE HEAD! Hehehehe!ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Ooh! Ooh! AND IF YOU DON"T OBEY ME I HAVE A SUPER SECRET WEAPON THAT I CAN'T TELL YOU ABOUT BECAUSE ITS SUPER SECRET! (◣_◢)<--- I am sooo evil! Plus I will eat ALL of your meat and cheese if you don't obey me. Plus I will steal all your toothbrushes so you will have..... BAD TEETH! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyways if you become my friend I will be super happy and we'll be like YAY! And well be like I AM SO HAPPY WE SHALL HOLD EACH OTHER FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER.....

... But only hold eachother mentally because I don't like being touched...

And I a SUPER Seriouse about this. Like (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ <---- That serious.

Okay thats it, the QUEEN allows you to leave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rabbid reporting for duty! I will participate in her majesty's RP as she seems like an interesting person to work with. PM me so we can start!

Yeah an new friend. There's a party up in where there's a party up in here! WOOT WOOT! *cough* Um.. I mean sure sounds great... *cough*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back