• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Re:Collection

Tair's ears perked up to the new voice, it seemed as though more people were gathering around the unusual scene. "Oh, hello there! Are you lost?" Tair called out, she sounded too chipper for the odd occasion. The bear decided to sit down and wait for further command from its comical master. It didn't seem like any trouble was afoot for the time being, so he decided to rub his tummy and roll around the grass playfully. Tair ignored his efforts to gain her attention, smiling at the stranger in a welcoming way.

Theda emerged from the woods, walking out the bushes and just stood there. She doesn't know what to do, she doesn't know what to say.

So Theda just stand there, observing the living beings in front of her in silence.

Hei had been awake for a observing the others in the forest with his ninja senses. He finally thought it better to get in closer and have a normal visual on them. He quickly dashed across the forest with speed he didn't know he had it just felt natural nor did he notice he wasn't even making any noise with his steps. He looked at a tree and completely on impulse he leapt from the ground and into it's high branch' He wasn't thinking too much about it just doing it. He jumped from tree to tree with stealth and speed. He stopped when he could see the few others in the forest. He laid against the tree and camouflaged with it on instinct then turned invisible like the ninja he didn't know he was.

Koti yawns rather loudly. "Hey tair ask your bear if there is any shelter. Oh and a name for him i would like to call him something other than 'bear'."

Josh raised an eyebrow. She sounded way too cheerful for the situation he was finding himself into, specially when this girl had a bear laying by her side. He backed away a few steps at the sight of the furry animal, eyes stamped with fear. Wronging with that woman would be suicide, because if that bear was tamed by her, she could easily order it to rip anyone that bothers her to shreds. At least she seemed like someone who would help him, asking if he was lost and all. "Well, yes, I am. I..."

He interrupted himself when he noticed the other figures standing next to the ginger-haired girl. Two men. And in the corner of his eye, he saw another woman. Well, wasn't this a meeting of the strangers. At least one of the men appeared to be acquainted with the girl with the bear, since he asked her if it knew about any possible shelter and suggested her to give it a name. Josh was completely baffled now.

Tair placed her finger thoughtfully to her mouth, considering Koti's words. "Hmmm. A name..." Tair mumbled, tapping her mouth. "I already have a name, Tair. Have you forgotten-" The bear said between rolls, curious as to why Tair couldn't remember.

"Tubby!" Tair announced randomly, pointing at the bear. "No. That wasn't it..." The bear groaned.

"Really?"

"Really."

The monologue (because that's what it looked like to those who didn't speak to animals) continued for several more minutes. As oblivious as Tair was to her surroundings sometimes, she remembered to ask Tubby if there was any type of shelter nearby that the group could take refuge in. "There is, but, I'm pretty sure the animals there won't be welcoming to those...over there." The bear explained, shooting suspicious looks to the newcomers.

"It's settled, then!" Tair proclaimed, looking over everyone with confidence in her emerald eyes. "I'll go look for shelter, play nice, everyone~!" Tair yelped as she jumped atop Tubby's large, furry back, commanding him to run in a random direction. The fastest, and possibly the strangest method was to piggy back on Tubby and find a suitable area for shelter before sunset.

Anastasia woke at the light sensation of heat on her skin, her eyes opening slowly to adjust to the amount of light. She stood groggily, her mind was in a haze. Where am I? The girl scanned her surroundings, there was trees scattered everywhere around her. A forest? How the hell did I get here...? Annie shook her head as she began to walk, she must've been dreaming. As much as she tried to remember how she'd gotten here, there was nothing. She seemed to be in some sort of amnesiac state.

From afar, she could hear some voices that sounded all too chirpy. Maybe these people could help her, then again they could be a threat to her. What she saw was a bit of a let down, a group of people that seemed to be talking to a bear. Now she was convinced this was all a dream, and she would wake up soon. Sure, this was all a possibility until she walked too close to a tree and scraped her arm. There was a slight twinge, but nothing she couldn't handle.

As she spotted the people, a burning in her throat began. When was the last time she'd fed? Most of these people seemed to be human, and their scent was alluring. Maybe the people who she thought would be a threat to her, would most likely be in slight danger as she was around. She kept hidden behind a tree, watching the scene unfold in front of her.

The following scenes were enough to make Josh stand planted on his position like a tree, eyes watching with a faint twitch of paranoia as the orange haired girl simply jumped on that bear's back... and rode off on it. Like if it was a horse. Where was he now, in an outdoors asylum? Or had he eaten a weird-looking mushroom later and was just seeing things? Either way, he felt a lot safer now that the bear was gone, and walked rather quickly next to the two men he saw earlier.

One of them knew his name. How? He doesn't remember this man. Well, he doesn't even remember how he got here, but his mind failed to recognize him. The other man by his side wasn't familiar, too. Maybe he actually remembered something and was a friend of Josh's before... before he had his memories deleted. "How... how do you know my name? And who are you, by the way? You have an idea of what's going on around here?"

Koti giggled. "First i have no clue what is going on. Second i don't know how i knew you it's just faintly in my memory. Which no one really has there memory."

PlanesMen are greedy.

That was the thought Simon woke up to. It had no real meaning to him, for whatever reason, so he put it in the back of his thoughts for later.

He took in his surroundings and had to squint. Color. Everything was so green. Flowers grew and adorned the forest floor with more color than he had probably ever seen in his life. Not that he could remember.

The color hurt his eyes. As if they weren't used to such vivid shades.

Simon sat back against the tree and pulled the wide brim of his hat down closer to his eyes, blocking more of the color.

He cradled a rifle in his arms almost protectively. On examination, he felt he could take this apart, clean it, then reassemble it with his eyes shut. Whoever he was, this is definitely his.

Movement caught his eye, a woman who looked as mildly concerned as he felt.

He didn't recognize her and didn't know what she was capable of, but she was someone.

He whistled lightly, the sound only carrying to Anastagia to draw her attention. He could hear other people and he swore he saw a bear running off with a girl riding it... but lets take things a step at a time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hei followed the girl on the bear with his ninja stealth, speed, and agility. He leapt from tree to tree with ease. He considered hopping down and shape shifting into a wolf but thought better of it, He'd better observe these people for a while longer.

The bear and the girl stopped at a clearing. There was a run down cabin in the center of it all. Tair jumped off Tubby with a laugh before proceeding inside to examine the interior. The bear stood guard outside, peering into the trees. Usually animals would be heard in the distance, but all seemed too quiet.

Tair scanned the area thoroughly, it was small, but seemed somewhat livable. There was a table, a fireplace (of course with no kindling) and flat beds with ragged blankets. It almost looked like someone was waiting for them. To her left, Tair noticed the vase sitting on the table- decorated with dead flowers. It made the space look sad and mysterious. Cobwebs hid near the edges of the walls, and tiny dust particles could be seen through the suns gleam hitting the window. "Eh, good enough..." Tair muttered to herself, leaving the cabin only to find Tubby, her source of transportation; gone.

(Happy new year everyone!! ^^)

Last edited by a moderator:
Josh raised an eyebrow at Koti afyer he made his statement. So apparently he knew him for some reason. But Josh doesn't recall ever meeting this man in his life. No matter how many times he examined his face and his clothes, he simply didn't find the tiniest hint of familiarity in Koti. For Josh, he was just another stranger who happened to have no memory of his past at the moment. Shaking his head, the tall brunette leaned against one of the trees, holding the side of his skull with a hand.

Just as he leaned against the tree, Josh felt something copd run against his leg. His eyebrows raised in surprise as he tapped the fabric of his pants till he noticed a hard object hanging at the side of his waist. Tucking a hand at it, Josh pulled up what he identified as a handle and watched with wide eyes as the metallic surface of a machete brushed on his leg till it left his pants, the blade reflecting some of the faint daylight.

Josh's eyebrows raised in surprise. He wouldn't bother to search for any memory of ever owning a machete, but something told him that it would be useful soon. He winced lightly as he ran his finger through the edge, noticing the hard way that it was sharp as ever. A small trail of blood came from the minuscule on his fingertip, and he simply watched as it ran down to his palm. This day only gets weirder and weirder...

(Happy New Year to everyone, too.)

Simon stood and headed off in a direction at random. No real reasoning behind this choice, except maybe securing some food before the day was up. He glanced at the sky showing through the foliage. The green still hurt his eyes, though the sun bright sun helped alleviate it.

After a bit of walking, he stumbled upon a little house. The ground drew his attention and he knelt down.

"Bear tracks." He muttered to himself. The fact he could pick up on those so quick impressed him, but he shrugged it off. He didn't feel he cared to bother himself with details on the who's and why's involving him.

He tensed when a girl walked out of the building. He squinted at her, taking in all the details then his shoulders relaxed, judging she didn't seem a threat.

He coughed lightly and raised a hand to get her attention.

(Happy new year, y'all)

Tair dramatically fell to her knees, grieving over Tubby's...disappearance. "Oh, why, Tubby, why?" Tair was shouting for a moment, and then her expression changed. "Oh well." She shrugged, he would find his way back eventually. Tair stood up, looking ahead of her and to the sound of a cough. She began to walk toward the figure, placing both her hands on either side of her mouth, "Have you seen my bear?" Tair hollered to the stranger.

Simon held back a wince. This girl was incredibly colorful, and not just her hair. Her voice and her personality, from this moment of introduction alone positively radiated colors.

He wasn't sure how he felt about it.

Without thinking, he plucked a blade of grass and began chewing on the end of it and stood up. He nudged at the tracks with his boot.

"I didn't see it," he answered in a subdued tone "but the tracks are fresh. Hasn't gone far. "

He glanced back up at her, eyes mostly closed from the color, "Your bear?"

Tair giggled at Simons response. Her shoulders relaxed as the wind blew her hair forward, strands dancing around at their leisure. She skipped toward the strange man with a glint in her eye. Once she was close enough, she took the blade of grass from his mouth and began prancing around, laughing, completely care free.

After a while she composed herself, sitting down on the ground cross legged. "Will you help me find my bear?" Tair asked, eyes brimming with excitement for adventure. "He's my bear and I'm his master!" She added, tilting her head toward the sky. "He's really funny, too! I love Tubby!"

Simon squinted harder when Tair came nearer. The hair really got to him. His expression blanked over momentarily when she took the grass from between his teeth.

"Your his.. master?" He took a moment to consider this, another piece of grass absentmindedly set between his teeth, "Tubby?"

He stood up then and brushed his coat off "well, me doing nothing won't solve anything. I may not really no who I am, but I'm pretty certain I can track this bear of... yours."

He held out his hand, averting his eyes from the colorful mass of her hair.

"The name's Simon, I suppose. What do I call you?"

Kito shrugged. "Alright, here." He went and got stumped logs for seats. And set them around the fire. Waiting for Tair to come back.

Tair blinked at she looked at Simon, her expression brightening. "Ah, yes, I'm his master. It sounds crazy, huh? But he listens to me and uh... I understand him. I mean, when he growls... it actually comes out as words in my head-" Tair realized just how crazy she sounded. "Just kidding, got you for a moment, didn't I~?" She giggled, shaking Simon's hand in a rapid manner. "Tair, call me Tair! It is so nice to meet another person here! My, I'm making quite the number of friends here, aren't I..." Tair began to babble with glee.

This girl was interesting, that's for sure. A hint of a smile played across his face, the expression feeling somewhat dusty, like something left on a shelf for too long without use.

The hand shake hit Simon like a sack of bricks. For a split second, Simon saw a man looking him dead in the eyes, hand firmly shaking his. Some sort of deal or agreement had just been made.

Faster than the memory had come, it faded. Simon barely heard Tair running on as he rolled the significance of this remembrance over in his mind, his arm was allowed to shake freely in Tair's grip.

His ear caught on the mention of others.

"You say there are more people here? Have they lost their memories too? Have you?"

These questions happened rapid-fire, almost in reply to Tair's own babbling. For whatever reason, this felt important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back