• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Re:Collection

"Yes, well, I mean, they seemed just as confused as me!" Tair shouted, her regular tone might seem disheartening for most.

As for me," she dropped her arm, her voice dropping in volume. "I'm starting to realize that this amnesia is probably not a bad thing." She blinked at Simon, oblivious of his recent memory.

Without thought, she grabbed his arm and began running off with it in a random direction. "Let's go find Tubby! Let's go! Let's go! Let's goooo!"

Simon allowed himself to be dragged along, not that he had much of a choice at first. This girl Tair had caught him off guard in a number of ways.

He managed to keep on his feet during the rush through the trees at least, and kept an eye on the tracks. Tair's attitude about their shared situationstruckk him as odd but comforting in some way or another.

Simon slowed their progress to a halt as they reached a clearing.

He freed his arm carefully and crouched down to glance more closely at the tracks. The ground was much harder and more bare here, resisting tracks more that the prior, softer earth. The bear was heavy though, and the tracks werent hard to find.

"'Tubby' isn't that far off of a name I suppose." he said under his breath with a slight chuckle.

Before he stood up he looked to Tair, squinting slightly still. "What did you mean that this amnesia isn't a bad thing?" her attitude might be calming but he didn't care too much for not being able to remember really anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back