• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Re:Collection

The girl ran behind a tree, trying to catch her breath. The chase was hot, her pursuers never seemed to tire. It started with one, and then multiple bunnies began chasing after her. Birds flew around her like she was an edible worm they wanted to feed their babies. Nothing made sense. Is this even real?Tair thought to herself with a nervous chuckle. If it was fantasy, then surely it would be a memorable dream to wake up from. But everything felt so real. The forest. The sunlight hitting her skin, even the accelerated sound of her heartbeat during the chase.

She peeked behind the tree, the bunnies seemed to disappear finally. Tair let out a sigh of relief, closing her eyes shut. It wasn't as if she was scared of a horde of bunnies... It was only because they seemed to chase her with such hidden intent, that made her question her psych. Not to mention, her lack of remembering much of anything before the forest.

Wandering aimlessly Koti, searched for some kind of house, or something in this forest. Wondering around for hours it seemed he heard footsteps, at first he stayed quiet, but started to call out for someone.

Blake reluctantly opens his eyes to survey his new surroundings. Usually, when The Darkness took over, he woke up in a familiar place but he as he slowly opened his eyes, he was shocked to see that that was not the case today. He was greeted by a blinding light, towering trees, and animals. In other words, this was all unfamiliar. He pinches his side to see if he was dreaming and winced at the pain. “Yep…. I’m not dreaming.” Blake said as stood up and walked around blindly, hoping to run into someone who knew where they were.

"Ah." Irrational thoughts settled across Tair's mind as she glanced around the birds watching her intently. Each step she took, they flew closer. "Maybe I died in my past life, and now I'm reincarnated into...something that attracts wildlife." She laughed at her own conclusion. "Oh!" A lightbulb flashed in her mind. "What if I was some sort of evil tree cutter? That must be why the animals seem to gravitate toward me. Hmmm." Tair pondered her thoughts deeply, unaware of how weird it might have looked to outside eyes.

"Hello, friend!" The calming voice came from behind.

Tair, obviously being unaware of the presence lurking behind her (for how long, she wondered?) turned around quickly with a giant grin plastered on her face. "Oh, why hello there! I'm so glad to finally meet another person who-"

Something brown, huge and grizzly stood before the awestruck girl. The bear lifted its arm, waving slowly at Tair with a friendly growl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strangely I wonder around blinded by light. I ?wonder where I am I hear nobody speak back. I yell saddened and lonely I throw the only thing I have, my sword and it sticks in a tree. As I hear speaking in the distance. I walk towards it after I get my sword.

Last edited by a moderator:
He felt the sun pierce trough his eyelids, his eyes finally opened, revealing a blazing sun, floating in a bright, blue sky. He started to look everywhere, panicked, he had no idea why or when he had got here. He slowly got up, placing his feet on the floor and balancing himself on his shaking, sleepy legs.

His eyes glew, as they started roaming around, trying to localize himself, they only saw giant trees, nature and animals. He looked at his hands, seeing them glow, like if he was hsi own sun. Even tough, the woods were illuminated by it, he could still flash lights trough out the shadows of the trees. His breathing slowed down, revealing his pale skin. He moved his arms, seeing that he could control them. He wasn't dreaming, this was real, he had no idea of what was happening.
What am I? he tought, as he opened his mouth, spitting out words ''Hello?''. The words echoed troughout the empty forest.

He started walking, aimlessly, trying to find even a slight signal of some human being he could talk with.

"A bear?!" Tair shrieked, her eyes wide with fear. She began sprinting toward the opposite direction, but the bear was hot on her trails. "W-wait! Why are you running away from me!? Have you forgotten who I am, TAAAAAAIR!?" The bear cried, his stomping causing mini vibrations to the ground. If anyone was nearby, they'd definitely feel it.

"La la la! Stop talking! You're a bear! Bears aren't supposed to talk!" Tair was yelling with her hands cupped against her ears. It was evident she was going insane. A bear had been chasing her. And this bear even knew her name. Tair remained oblivious to her surroundings, her main priority was the talking bear, who had cornered her after a couple miles of running. He growled once more, crying out for Tair again. With outstretched arms, the bear charged at Tair, but she side stepped just in time. She watched the bear face plant into the tree, sliding down in an almost humorous manner.

While he was fast walking, he felt the ground shake a little. He rapidly turned around, sliding and stopping himself with his hand in the floor. He closed his eyes and put his index fingers on the sides of his head. He tried to concentrate, revealing where it had come from. He rapidly ran there, curiousity running trough his veins. He saw a orange-haired girl running from a...bear? His facial expression changed to an extremely confused one. He saw the bear smash into the tree, causing him to release a slight giggle, but it was loud enough for someone to hear, he rapidly hid behind the tree, his breathing picked up, nervous that the girl would hear him.

Blake felt the miniature vibrations around him and started to run around, tracking the source. Eventually he came upon an orange-haired girl being chased down by a bear. His eyes widened as the bear ran into a tree before he let out a laugh. He fell onto his knees before tossing his head back. "Oh my god! Oh, that's just to funny!"

Running. He heard the sound of some loud crack. Soon after he heard laughter. And ran towards. The laughter after arriving seeinng a girl laying on the ground. A bear smashed into a tree and a guy on the ground laughing. I smile and ask "what happened here"

The bear watched the stars swirl around his head in a daze. Tair placed her hand over her mouth, trying to stifle her laughter. She was supposed to be scared, but she couldn't help feeling like this bear had been trained to entertain her or something. If he wanted to really kill her, he would have succeeded by now.

The sound of laughter boomed throughout the forest. Tair gasped, looking at the bear accusingly. "Did you bring friends!?" She screamed, trying to sound serious. If bears could suddenly talk, then it wouldn't surprise her if they giggled too. "No, Tair. Those are not friends." The bear rose, standing tall. Way taller than Tair. He patted her on the head, and she stared at him in bewilderment, visibly shivering under his paw- which was bigger than her head.

"P-protect me? From what?" Tair took a step back, keeping her stare on the towering grizzly. "At your command, I will get rid of these threats." The bear advanced toward the strangers.

"No!" Tair shouted, the power of her voice caused the bear to falter, staying still. Tair noticed she had some strange power over the creature, and pondered what she should do. "I...I command you to... twirl around like a ballerina!" She ordered, receiving a stunned expression from the bear. Nevertheless, he did as she asked, reluctantly so.

Theda felt cold. Really cold, like she was in the middle of the blizzard. And yet somehow she feel comfortable.

She also felt lonely and empty, her shoulder is heavy with something unexplainable. A feeling, emotions. Guilt, anger, pain.

She rubbed her face, feeling the warm sensation and the gentle breeze. She heard sound of birds chirping, stepping on a ground somewhere surrounded by threes.

"Forest." Theda whispered, as if it was a word foreign to her. But why is that so? She can't remember, she don't remember...

Astounded at what the bear did. He still held his sword in case a fight was going to happen. He stood waiting for the bear knowing he probably knew more about the enemy than he did. In fact he couldn't remember much anything since he woke up in this forest.

Tair looked up from her fit of laughter, her head inclined toward the stranger with a sword. Frazzled, she held out her arms in peace. "D-don't attack! The bear is friendly, and kind of funny, don't you agree?" I probably look like a circus show. Tair sighed, the laughing she heard from before most likely belonged to some of the audience members in the forest. This scene definitely looks like a circus show now.

Theda was standing, listening to the sounds of conversation and laughing that's carried by the wind.

Another beings.

Humans? Vampires? Fairies?

Theda stood and turn at the direction of the voice. She grit her teeth and clutches her hand nervously. Should she go there too? Maybe they could tell her who she is, and why she is in this condition. But what will happen if they are her enemy, if she is their enemy? They could attack her, they could try to kill her-

But you know they will fail to do so. Something whispered on Theda's ear. Sounds very distant, and yet very close to her. You know i won't allow you to do that.

Theda feel really dizzy and wanted to puke all the sudden, but she feel better almost instantly as well. Whatever it is, and no matter how creepy that sounds, Theda feel... safer. So she bit her lips, gathering courage to walk toward the direction of the voice.

Blake looked up at Tair, teary-eyed before he bust out laughing again as the bear danced around. "Please! Stop! I can't breathe! Oh god I'm gonna have a heart attack!" Blake rolled over on the floor before coughing. "I haven't laughed like that in a long time..... " Blake sighed and stared up at the sky smiling before he stood back up. The sight of the bear almost made him laugh again but he held a straight face and stared at Tair. "Hi. I'm Blake. You are?"

Josh leaned against a tree, just narrowly avoiding an imminent collision of his head against the wood. Taking a few seconds to fill his lungs with air and regain his footing, the man finally pushed himself away from the log, eyes scouring his surroundings with a mixture of confusion and suspicion. A... a forest? What was he even doing here? This question reverberated inside his head like an agonizing echo, and he had to lean his back against the tree he supported his weight on just a few moments ago to dig into his memories.

My name is Josh Miller. I'm 23 years old. I... His line of thought stopped there. He clenched his teeth together in an attempt to pull out any more information, but it was all empty. Like a bland, white void. The more he tried to remember, the more his brain begged him to stop, sending jolts of pain through his skull. Josh slowly started to settle down, giving up on trying to recall the events that led him to end up in this forest. A wave of bafflement and frustration washed over him, but now was not the time to sit down and punch the ground because he couldn't remember anything.

And then his head perked up at a sudden noise. Laughter? It was so vivid, so cheerful, so relaxed, that it even felt out of place for an environment like this. And it didn't stop there. The more Josh paid attention to it, the louder it got. He stood up, staring at the direction where the laughs may be coming from. To his left. He could help from whoever was laughing. There was a possibility that it could be from a group of people camping out in the woods who could tell him the way back to civilization. Without a second thought, Josh started to walk towards the presumed source of the sounds.

Tair smiled pleasantly at Blake's continued laughter. She was glad the experience could temporarily cause everyone to forget their worries, even for a bit. With a giggle, Tair shook the hands of Blake and Koti enthusiastically, excited to meet actual people and not animals. "Hello! I'm Tair, and I suppose I can talk to animals!" Tair stated casually. "And I have absolutely no idea how I got here!" Tair laughed nervously, answering Koti's question.

Right on cue, the bear strutted toward the three and waved at the two newcomers. He growled in response, but Tair knew what he was saying. "H-hello! I want to make new friends too!"

He sighed as he saw no one was hostile. His emotions hadn't really developed, he didn't find it so funny what that animal was doing. He checked his pockets, grabbing a knife. Alright, I have to leave here. he grabbed the knife and stabbed himself. He sent a shockwave of energy, before glowing as bright as a sun in the Earth. He ran across the group, going as if they saw a lightning bolt, escaping there.

Tair gasped quietly, her eyes trying to follow the sudden breeze that whiffed past. "Maybe it's a fairy?" Tair thought out loud, stars twinkling in her eyes. The bear grunted at her accusation, face palming.

Josh's eyes widened at the sudden flash of light. What was that? It passed right through were the laughter and chatter was coming from, so the ones talking in the middle of the forest must have something to do with it. Or maybe not. Taken over by curiosity, he continued his trip to where the laughs and bits of conversation were originated, now seeing three human frames between the tall trees. Good. He could ask for help.

A few more seconds and Josh was behind a tree, waiting for the right moment to talk. Their subject seemed to be quite out of place, even with the mysterious flash of light that passed through the woods just a few minutes ago. He stuck his head out of cover and stared at the woman with the orange hair, furrowing his brows, "Hello?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back