• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐™๐˜ผ๐™•๐™Š๐™ ๐™’๐™„๐™๐™€, ๐™„๐™‰๐™† ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™Š๐™Š๐˜ฟ ; ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ

Dangerous Professional

SORRY. Offline indefinitely.
if you're not 18+ go back

RAZOR WIRE, INK AND BLOOD

150511_r26482.jpg

Bars can't build better men and misery can only break what goodness remains.

premise

Caged.

The dark, uncut reality of the Santa Rosa Penitentiary.

Life, is defined by soul-destroying routine, nerve-wracking mind games, and raw violence. Everything controlled by the unspoken rules etched into the prison concrete.

Obey the hierarchies and rituals. Within hard walls, loyalty is currency, betrayal is a death sentence, and trust is luxury no one can afford.

Alliances are forged and tested by blood. The power struggles, turf wars, and battles for respect. The survival that confronts the worst in all. Until the old skin is shed, and born into something. Changed.

Forever.

roles

I'm open to a lot of relationships, whether between prisoners, prisoners and guards, or even someone unrelated who spends time in prison for a legitimate reason. All I'm asking is that you play a man.

There are many types of convicts and other you could consider for this, a few archetypes would be:

1. The New Guy: Fresh to the prison scene, no previous knowledge of how it works, trying to find his footing.

2. Veteran Protector: An experienced inmate, taking newbies under his wing for protection, offering guidance, might also expect favors in return.

3. Prison Gang Soldier/Leader: A member or leader of a prison gang, commanding respect and power within the gang's or whole block's hierarchy.

4. Lone Wolf: Someone who prefers solitude, avoiding alliances and conflict as much as possible.

5. Supplier: A guy with connections, capable of getting things inside the prison walls. Contraband, information, or favors.

6. Undercover Cop: Pretending to be an inmate to gather information or gain trust of a particular criminal group.

7. In Need of Protection: Vulnerable and seeking protection from stronger inmates, might be in debt, might be a "slave".

8. Snitch Working for Cops: An inmate providing information to law enforcement for the promise of early freedom, facing the constant threat of being discovered by fellow prisoners.

9. Outsider in Prison: A non-inmate character, such as a TV-show host or novelist, exploring or documenting life behind bars, observing and interacting with the inmates. Or even a Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation Inspector regularly visiting the facility.

10. Correctional Officer (CO): A prison guard responsible for maintaining order within the facility, adhering to regulations, and overseeing the inmates' daily activities. Might be corrupt or abusing power or both.

You're free to come up with your own ideas!

seeking

I'm looking to form a tiny group, just a couple of well-matched partners. I would prefer to chat individually with each person to find a good fit for this roleplay and other characters.

There won't be any mandatory Character Sheets or deadlines. I'd like to get to know you as I would any one-on-one partner. If there's a connection, I'll set up a Discord server so we can collaborate and plot together, hopefully with one or a few more people.

Please don't hesitate to private message me with any questions, preferences, or expectations regarding this roleplay. I'm currently working on the basic framework of the prison lore and would be glad to develop it further with the input of my partners.

warning:

this roleplay will contain topics like violence, bigotry, substance use, illegal activities, sexual abuse, and other sensitive material

rpn rules apply, player's discretion advised

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back