Raven Tan Wei Jing 

Skryx

Lady of the Hoppy Flop Doggos
Name: Raven Lee Wei Jing (mostly called Raven or Ray, but prefers Wei Jing or Jing if they don't butcher the pronunciation)

Godly Parent: Nike

Hair Color: Long dark brown hair usually pulled into a loose braid or high ponytail

Eye Color: Dark and bloody intense

Appearance: Tall and tanned with a lean build and strong arms from years of training.

Weapon of Choice: Has a silver bracelet on her left wrist that shifts to form a celestial bronze and leather bracer that covers her whole forearm and up the back of her hand complete with an extendable spike at the elbow and knuckles; and a small blade at her inner wrist. Haunting faces are etched into the intricate patterns of the outer side, known to paralyze her opponents for a vital few seconds. Uses a regular celestial bronze sword with no cross guard that she jokingly named 'Adidas'.

Personality: Raven is calm and relaxed most of the time, unfazed by anything. She has a sort of assured confidence that comes with knowing you're the daughter of Victory. Pressure doesn't affect her, but if there's something serious going on she can go from chill to intense in a heartbeat. Likes: sports (badminton especially), music, foxes, sword fighting. Dislikes: cheaters, dogs, tea and coffee.

Bio: Her father is a retired world number one badminton player which was how he drew her mother's attention. She's always known her mother was Nike and has always been something of an over achiever. When she was younger she thought she had to win every single time, taking every competition too seriously and was obsessed with winning. Running, swimming, badminton, basketball, studies, dancing etc (ADHD at it's finest). For time it worked and she was at the top of everything, her mother's favourite. Then she started to cheat. But when she cheated in a finals sprint at thirteen and dared to dedicate the win to Nike, it was the last straw. Nike turned her into a fox and chucked her into the labyrinth and set a magical hound on her to learn her lesson. She managed to undo the fox part of that relatively quickly, but getting out of the Labyrinth was not so easy, especially with a magical hound hunting you. It was nearly a year (and one life lesson) later when she finally got out at the entrance at Zeus's Fist in Camp Half-Blood. 

Raven's worked hard to be the person she is now, focusing on swordplay and badminton with the potential to be the best, like her father. She's much more relaxed in general, but her trainings are intense; once she's set out to do something she won't quit and she still has frequent nightmares of the things she saw and happened in the Labyrinth. 

Other Info: It is well known in camp that if you cheat in capture the flag, well, don't let Raven know or shit is gonna go down. Also once you become her friend you automatically lose ten percent of your food and drinks (thankfully she's a picky eater).

@Skryx

I hate to be this person, but I've changed my rule. I'm going to approve characters now.

APPROVED

The Labyrinth thing is interesting; no worries! DEPTH! DEPTH! DEPTH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back