• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven Academy

"Well he never came up in our conversations so I didn't say anything about him," looking down at her fidgeting hands she continued, "and umm, he's...." her exhaustion allowed tears to well up in her eyes, not caring about keeping up an 'I'm fine and everything's great' attitude. Rita was going to say it, after all this time,  she forced herself to finally say it to someone. "He's dead."  She turned her head away from Alex. It started to downpour over the dorms builing. 

@ThatOneLunatic

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex seeing the tears looked at her concerned but when she said her brother was dead he and she turned away his heart sank. He put his arms around her holding her close as he turned her head toward him and gently pressed it into his shoulder, he had forgotten he didnt put a shirt on but he kept her head there and said softly "I'm sorry....I shouldnt have said anything...I..." He shut up he didnt want to say anything that would set her off more and he tightened his hold on her the arm around her back pulling her closer as he used his hand that was holding her head gently to run his fingers through her hair. He was doing what he could to comfort her.

@AgWordSmith

Mike listened, he was in wolf form, sniffing the air, he was trying to track them, wherever they were, once he found them. He walked up to them in human form. " What happened? " He asked, a worried tone, as these people were his friends in the school. 

@ThatOneLunatic @AgWordSmith

Mike listened, he was in wolf form, sniffing the air, he was trying to track them, wherever they were, once he found them. He walked up to them in human form. " What happened? " He asked, a worried tone, as these people were his friends in the school. 

@ThatOneLunatic @AgWordSmith

((They are in the dorm inside Alex's room with the door locked))

( Ignore my post. And in its place, I will write this. @ThatOneLunatic )

Mike was in his dorm, listening to some songs and reading comics, he looked and noticed the downpour. " A gloomy day... He muttered, he then he started to just draw.

Alex seeing the tears looked at her concerned but when she said her brother was dead he and she turned away his heart sank. He put his arms around her holding her close as he turned her head toward him and gently pressed it into his shoulder, he had forgotten he didnt put a shirt on but he kept her head there and said softly "I'm sorry....I shouldnt have said anything...I..." He shut up he didnt want to say anything that would set her off more and he tightened his hold on her the arm around her back pulling her closer as he used his hand that was holding her head gently to run his fingers through her hair. He was doing what he could to comfort her.

@AgWordSmith

"No, I shouldn't have put that on you, it's just..." she wiped her tears away "I...I miss him, and he'a gone, and now, I'm the only Vandened, he never got to marry Faith, and..." it all rushed forward, the entire summer she literally locked herself away in grief. Eventually returning to day light for Faith, so she didn't have to run the blacksmiths herself anymore, and for school. The tears streamed silenlty down her face, no longer able to hold them back. "And I'm alone." She whispered.

Alex pulled her close as she spoke, her tears would be now covering his left shoulder. He listened to her words and he was saddened by the story she was telling, his heart sank. She then told him that she was alone and he shook his head. He whispered back to her in a caring tone "You aren't alone Rita." He smiled as he lifter he head off his shoulder, looking down into her eyes as the hand that was holding her head to his shoulder moved to her face wiping the tears from her eyes as he said "You have me." He said sweetly as he smiled

@AgWordSmith

Mike suddenly transformed. It wasn't controlled, it was spontaneous. He howled and walked around the halls on all fours.

She sniffed, avoiding eye contact "why d-do you keep insisting that? With all the flirting and teasing, and protecting me from those flames. I'm n-nothing, just a crybaby that c-can bring down a building when she gets nervous. H-Hardly someone you'd want to have. " she said thinking that she was thinking logically

@ThatOneLunatic

Alex shook his head. The words she were speaking to him were killing him on the inside and he forced her to look him in the eye when he said in a caring voice tears forming in his eyes as he spoke "D-dont talk like that! You arent a crybaby! If you weren't worth having around then I wouldn't have let you stay here! I wouldn't have tried to protect you! And I wouldn't....have..these...f-feel this way about you....so please...dont say those things....I cant bare to hear you talk like that...when you're sad my heart sinks...I just...I cant stand to see you upset like this...." He smiled to her the tears that had formed now streaming down his face "Please...dont think that way about yourself......you are perfect to me...."

@AgWordSmith ((Why is there a spoiler with nothing in it?))

"But," she started and then saw him crying as well, deciding it was hopeless to argue with opinions and his previous evidence anyways. "Sorry, I...I won't. ok?" She felt so bad, she was crying, he was crying, the sky was crying, whose next? 

@ThatOneLunatic (what spoiler? .c: )

He wiped his tears and chuckled "Dont apologize. Just...dont talk like that. You mean a lot to me." He said as he smiled at her looking into her eyes. He wanted to do the unthinkable and kiss her but he felt she would be weirded out, after all she considered all his other flirting a joke he didnt know what to do and so he stared into her eyes smiling and his head was naturally drawn closer to hers

@AgWordSmith

His eyes wee mesmerizeing, though she noticed the space between her and Alex closing and instinctively leaned back, Feeling bad and like a dork for doing so she turned away, hiding a blush, "sorry. I..."  Mayday mayday, words failing. 

@ThatOneLunatic

He looked to her and he froze up. Do I kiss her? Do I walk away? He didn't know what to do. He wanted to be with her. He had this strange feeling...it was something he hadn't felt in a long time. He questioned it 'is this love?' he thought to himself and he looked to her, she was blushing, her face turned away and she was stuttering. He moved his hand slowly. Lifting it into the air it was shaking slightly 'Am I really this nervous?' he thought again as he looked to his arm and he tried to get it to stop. It finally stopped and he thought to himself 'Dammit man you've teased her and you cant even kiss her? Pathetic.' He then finally just put his hand to her chin, turning her face to look at him once again. He smiled staring into her eyes, they were beautiful. His eyes were shining in the dim moonlight that came through the windows. He leaned in close. Closing his eyes as his lips connected with hers and he kissed her softly. A long deep kiss.

@AgWordSmith

Mike crawled on all fours, his steps moving in a pattern, as he walked through the dorm building, he sniffed the air and howled that came with thunder, he then started running around the halls, growling. Not even speaking a word, which was odd for mike, he was out of control, a full moon lit up the sky as he sniffed the air once more for food. And howled as he found a scent.

She  looked at him all doe eyed and then he kissed her, her eyes widened in surprise but she didn't stop it. Surprising herself even more,  she still didn't stop it. Her entire being got warm as she had an brief internal freak out about kissing Alex, her first kiss and she didn't mind it being him, and, and, and she stopped thinking, like something clicked off, Rita closed her eyes and melted into the kiss.

@ThatOneLunatic 

Alex's other hand wrapped around her as they kissed and he pulled her close kissing her passionately as they sat there in the dark. He had wanted this. He waited. And now he had it. She was what he desired. Nothing else made him feel the way she did

@AgWordSmith

Mike walked through the halls

following the scent. It was familiar. But because he was feral, it didn't matter at all, in fact he was sprinting to the scent. His footsteps audible through the empty halls, as he followed the scent he growled loudly.

She was ok with this. It was alright, Rita felt a sense of comfort here with Alex. She unconsciously  matched his passion, her arms moving up to gently wrap around his neck.

@ThatOneLunatic

Alex kept in this position for a while. Not wanting to stop but after some time he stopped and smiled to her. He backed his face away from hers and smirked "You are such a bad kisser." He said teasing her with a devilish smirk. 

@AgWordSmith

She took a pillow and smothered his face in it, cheeks visibly hot, glowing like metal  a forge. "Am not." Was she though? Rita didn't really know but she did know Alex was a huge teaser, probably Trying to get a reaction, ugh wihich he succeeded. Ugh.

@ThatOneLunatic

He chuckled and kissed her burning cheeks and then smiled "You're so cute when you're mad." He smiled to her and he winked. He hadnt meant it she actually was angood kisser he just liked toying with her

@AgWordSmith

Mike walked towards a dorm, sensing that his prey was in

one of the dorms in the hall then he howled so

loud it could make blood curl. After that a long silence occurred, nothing heard except the rain beating on the earth like it was a drum.

Flurry happily pranced down the halls of the dormitory, in her dog form making her way to her dorm, holding a grocery bag in her teeth. She had just got some food for her dorm from Polaris, so she wouldn't have to starve tonight and even more lucky that her elder sister was on phone at the time that she asked him for food so he couldn't really say no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back