• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven Academy

Arakkna looked away quickly, her version of a blush and her eyes dropped to a patch of lady slippers on the ground between the moss.

"Yes."

She noticed both the wolf and the werewolf from earlier and fidgeted a bit, twiddling her claws.

You fucked up again.

The little insecurities started to return and she glanced over to the place where they had emerged.  Was there more people?  undoubtedly there was...

She never sung around people, ever. So this was fan-friggin-tastic.  
The wind rustled her blackish red hair and she shivered, despite the fact she was always cool to the touch.

If i forgot anyone im sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex chuckled as she blushed "I seem to make people do that a lot lately." He smirked before he faded into a few whisps of darkness and reapoeared behing her his arms over her shoulders as he whispered sweetly in her ear "You smel nice. Mind If I have a taste?" He said as his fsbgs popped out and ge smirked. He was only kidding but it was fun for him to do this

@TokumeiNoJorogumo

Arakkna's face was first surprised when he vanished, then when he reappeared and made his comment.... Her face contorted into a "wait what?" face but onlyfor a moment before she stepped away slightly.
"I dont think i would taste very good... heh...."
She looked back at him almost coyly, almost like a "do it" but of course she was only joking. She probably really did taste gross. Unless he liked dead, cold, spider demon blood.  
That was gag worthy even for her. ugh.

She continued to eyeball him, maybe a tad bit suspiciously. she remembered the first time they met...

" you're a messed up man, " Mike said, his sense of hearing being put to good work. He then laughed, slowly turning back into a human. " But you've got something to hide behind. Making you lucky if we were in the middle of school."

@TokumeiNoJorogumo @ThatOneLunatic

"Eheh.... Uh.... Uhh..."
She glanced 'round the glade.
She had forgotten than all of her spider minions had come, and that they were still watching her. All million eyes glinted in the now setting sun.
This was awkard.
She didn't now how to respond. But then...

Lucianus....
The thought graced her for a moment and she cast her eyes to the ground her heart sinking at the thought of her child hood friend... and first victim.
What was she doing?  no one could love her. She was a monster. 
She gently pulled away from his grasp, turning to face him fully and looking him in the eyes she spoke,a small smile gracing her lips..

"You remind me of someone you know that?..."

" Don't go there.  Kid, she'll  make you're future wife a widow... AND I CAN TELL JUST BY LOOKING AT HER! " He jokingly said, laughing to himself, slapping his leg, all that jazz.

@ThatOneLunatic @TokumeiNoJorogumo

( Sorry, I can't help myself, I had to slip in an overwatch reference )

Mike walked in. " Kid, let's get outta here, she's gonna skin you, gut you and bite your tongue off faster than You can say taste. " Mike said, tapping Alex's back lightly.

@ThatOneLunatic

Before she could reply the other wolf boy approached him, tapping him while making a bit of a rude comment.
But she knew that it could be true, and she didnt wanna hut anyone else....

She knew this other boy was right. 

Stepping back to let alex pass, she cast her eyes firs to the two boys, then the ground.

Alex shook his head "I'm not gonna leave her." He looked to the girl and smiled walking over holding his hand out. "My bames Alex Martinez. Nice to meet you. Well officially meet you." He chuckled reffering to the incident earlier. He was not the type to jusge as he was judged himself for being a hybrid

@ArcticVoid @TokumeiNoJorogumo

Arakkna's surprise truly was unmatched at his kindness towards her.

Just another way he was like lucianus.... 

She heard his greeting and nodded, a slight smile on her face, betraying who she was molded to be.
"It's...nice to meet you... alex. I am..." 
Who was she really?... she didn't know anymore..

She used tothink persephone was long gone, a mere memory from a dead soul.
She decided instantly and then said quietly, "Call me Arakkna."  taking his hand. 
Soon after, moments after, mike was groveling and begging for his life.  Confused she looked to alex questioningly before asking,
"Would you like to go down to the water to see the sun set?... The water is just past the treeline..."

Mike stood up, turning to Rita. " She had spiders everywhere! What did I expect? " He said, walking towards her.

(Things not in quotations are thoughts and actions, unless your oc is a mind reader he shouldn't know what Rita's thinking, but I'll let it slide this time :P  )

Rita took a step back holding her hands up like he should back off a little. "So what? She hasn't done anything aggressive so far I've seen." A little frustrated that she can't stay hidden for long. 

( he was trying to justify and fix what he did in a way. :)  )

" Still looked creepy... " He said, standing right I front of her.

"Well maybe you look creepy to her? We all are creepy in a way." She made her eyes glow with orange flame for a second, smiling, trying to be light hearted, trying.

@ArcticVoid

He nodded "Yeah that sounds fun" he turned and looked at Rita and faded reappearing behind her the same way he did to Arakkna and he put his arms around her. His arms over her shoulders as he smiled to her and whispered in her ear "Sounds fun, doesn't it?" He smile turned into a smirk as his hands rested just below her chest and he kissed her cheek "Maybe we can find some place to talk?" he smirked, talk obviously meaning something else. He wanted to calm her down as she seemed a little agitated. His touch was comforting, his arms would bring a warm feeling as they wrapped around her, whether this was his charm or not it would be comforting and he smiled to her

@AgWordSmith 

@ArcticVoid

@TokumeiNoJorogumo

At first she froze to the sudden arms wrapping around her but it was just Alex. Her entire face started to get literally hot from the kiss and sugestive tone.  Feeling sorta comforted though, odd that was definitely unlike her. "S-sure. Is it already sun set though? " Still a little tense, not used to people touching her, especially wrapping themselves around her like this. 

@ThatOneLunatic @TokumeiNoJorogumo @ArcticVoid

He smirked at her and nodded "Even if it isnt we could still have fun together." He whispered in her ear his hot breath tingling her ear and he pulled her closer, so her back was pressed against his chest, His chest was hard and well toned, his arms as well, they held her close. Like walls to protect her and he moves his mouth the her neck, grazing it with his fangs cutting it slightly and he smirked as the small drop of blood was taken into his mouth and he whispered in a sensual tone "It taste better from up here." 

@AgWordSmith

((He may be hungry xD))

Rita couldn't move away so She was going to lean her head away but relized it would only expose her neck on his side so instead she scrunched her shoulder, trying to stop the tickle from his fangs.  "Ow," the cut stung a little, "Are you like hungry or something?? Is being extra suductive a signifier for that?" She anaylyzed his behavior, trying to come up with a plausible conclusion. 

@ThatOneLunatic (seems like he's hungry 24/7 cx )

He chuckled "Maybe a little." He let go as he stepped in front of her towards the beach that Arakkna had suggested going to. "Now lets get a move on shall we?" He said with a smirk as he looked to Arakkna and winked at her. He then kept walking "Come on you guys are slow!" He kept walking as he strummed his guitar playing a cheerful tune "Slow pokes!"

@AgWordSmith @TokumeiNoJorogumo @ArcticVoid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back