• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven Academy

Arakkna could not believe how brash the new stranger was. She was hardly arrogant, hesitant would be the better term.

Hesitant to get close to people in general, of any sort, and he presented a very good reason why.

Her teacher... well. he would say what he would say, he was a demon after all....

She mentally shrugged off all of his petty blows at her abilities and listened as they conversed, standing straight up yet somehow awkwardly. however a few seconds - later she happened to look in the hallway, seeing what looked to be blue haired were- boy and brown haired neko girl verbally fighting. A couple, perhaps? Her eyes scanned from the hallway to the teacher and student before turning back to the hallways again. After watching them she noticed the girl sigh and turn to walk away but it seemed the were-boy wasn't okay with that, and looked around to see no one was around and grabbed her by her ear. The neko girl must have been used to it cuz all she did was start to shiver and shake as he leaned down to her other ear, but arakkna had seen enough. She hissed lowly with hatred at the idea that he would be so unforgiving towards his partner.
Without a second thought she stepped into the hallway.
"I cannot believe you think that is okay. You insolent mongrel. How would you like if someone grabbed YOU by your scruff huh?..."  
The wolf boy turned, and stood, allowing the girl time to escape. The neko girl seemed to know she should run, and she did, but not far.
She turned, watching with fearful eyes.

"It is my girlfriend, and my pet.  I have the right."

"Wrong you are dear boy." She laughed to herself, a deep sultry thing before her spindly back legs began to twitch, as if they too, found him funny. 

Stuedent's had began coming up to the windows of theclassroom as they noticed what was happning, gawking at the new student's initiative.

The blue haired boy didn't seem too terribly pleased though, and he began to growl. "You had no right to interrupt us, and if you don't leave now, i will MAKE YOU."

He was a good deal taller than her, she was 5'4, he probably a good 6'5, and he seemed to want revenge. 
For what? This was so ignorant....

She looked down to her nails as he began to change, bones crackling and fur growing... and blew them off. 
"I'm not leaving. And you need to head to class."

His transformation was complete within a minute and he looked to her angrily with blue- flame eyes filled with hatred.

She knew that look.
"THAT'S IT...." 

From five feet away he launched at her.

(Guys don't interrupt the fight scene if that's alright? I'ts practice. Also, @Ceat6 @Cailfox :3 )

Rita made it to Student Aid, turns out they just wanted to make sure she gave Cal the basic run down of the school, telling her she could either take advantage of the class excuse she has, or go back to class. Deciding she would wait for the next period to start she roamed empty the hallways. It was peaceful.

Mugen turned as the spider girl rushed past him and watched how she was dealing with the situation. He knew the boy she was about to fight well and knew he was a trouble maker. Using some of his magic he spoke to Kiba through their minds, "Let's watch how this plays out, I've already placed enchantments that will not let them kill each other for obvious reasons. However this would be a good chance to find out what exactly she is." Mugen's already vibrant purple eyes along with his silver hair made him stand out, however his now glowing black and blue horns made him stick out even more so.

@Ceat6 @TokumeiNoJorogumo

Mugen thought about it for a few moments, "I'm not sure. My mastery of elements and experience against your experience and the fact that you're one of the seven sins... I'd have to say it would be a tie or close to it at least." He then turned back to the soon to occur fight and watched with utmost attention. "I'll also indulge in some popcorn, thanks." Taking the bag he began munching on a piece.

Arakkna watched for a few moment as the wolf boy rocketed towards her before sidestepping his launch (Which if it had hit would have sent her flying.) With how fast he was going it took him a moment to come to even a slight stop, claws scraping on the floor he turned and growled at her. His neko girlfriend was long gone but it was no secret arakkna had done the thing she hated. Drawn attention to herself. Erstwhile The wolfboy launched himself to the wall, intending to leap from it to her, and she awaited for the right moment.... Just as he had launched and they were about to collide she melted away in the form of many black widow spiders, all crawling up on him (Mostly his back) as she formed.

A vision of her master would grace her as she formed, her jaw unhinged and tongue at least a foot long, thin and spiked flickered around his ear as she played on his internal fears.The wolf boy was only more enraged that she could see his fears like he could see them and thrashed around as the tongue flicked at him. Her green eyes seemed to pulse with unearthly love of his fear and suffering and hatred, and they gave off a type of venomous energy. A green smoke poured out of a hole between her forked tongue ends and as he thrashed around and he became more and more vicious, his heart rate picking up. He jumped around, trying to buck her off, but it did no good. Her legs enlarged in length and began to latch onto him, and the lights of this section of hallway would begin to flicker as the skunky smelling venom affected the energy itself.

She smiled, as her tongue lashed at his head, leaving no clearly visible marks, the green gas stream beginning to taper off as he began to weaken, and slow. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex had been walking down the hall when he spotted what seemed to be a boy and a girl fighting he sighed, he always hated watching fights. He preferred to join them. After all he loved to taste of blood. He leaned back on the lockers and watched the two fight, he was prepared to step in to stop the fight if needed but he saw no reason to as of now, it was interesting how the Werewolf fought, he had seen Werewolves fight but this one seemed different, not to say weaker but not as fast as he had seen others. He looked curiously as the girl began to what seemed to be lick him. He could smell the putrid smell from her venom and he sighed his eyes looked to her and he began to drain her, she was going to far, at least it seemed that she was about to kill him, he woulb begin sapping her strength with his drain ability. He sat back looking casual as he did so.

@TokumeiNoJorogumo @Ceat6 @Cailfox

Mugen sensed what was going on and glared at the boy down the hall. His eyes flashed and whatever the boy was doing ended. "Do not interfere youngling." He then passed the popcorn back to Kiba and walked over to the boy. "I'm sure you didn't miss the teachers here as you looked around?"

"Of course I didn't. But you shouldn't let them get so far." He said as he looked to Mugen and he yawned, he was disappointing that Mugen had stopped him and he smelt the air, trying to figure out what he was. "Why dont you let me return to what I was doing?" He said with a smile before he began draining the girl again, this time his eyes would begin to glow slightly as he stood there casually,

@Cailfox

Mugen sighed and yelled back to Kiba, "I'm leaving them in your hands now Kiba, I have business to attend to." Looking at the boy his eyes flashed purple once more and the two of them were in his classroom, the boy's draining connection cut off completely in the room. His horns were still glowing, ensuring the fight they had just left would ensure neither of them died. "I understand why you'd think that and yes, under normal circumstances I would have ended it before it had happened. However it was not a normal situation." Mugen walked over to his desk and leanded against it, "You younglings are all the same, you'd rather take action without thinking of the consequences."

He smiled as they appeared in the new room and he sighed "Now look what you've done. That was the closest thing I had to a feeding in a week." He sighed as he looked to the man and cracked his neck as he licked his lips "You really are starting to anger me. Just let me get back to what I was doing. It will put both of them to sleep, it wont kill them." He said as he walked towards the door

@Cailfox

Catching the bag of popcorn and downing it "you are probably right, although I'm more afraid of Miss Elizabeth than the head master" he said to Mugen laughing.

"All right kids that's enough" Kiba said, his tone of voice different, more serious. as he removed his eye patch, his right arm changing into a demons as he stepped closer. Touching the lockers along the wall causing them to melt and form plated armor around his chest. Stopping he did attack or speak again, he stood calmly as he he released his blood lust, a wave of energy that would make weaker opponents collapse or even puke. It was a warning.

@Cailfox. @TokumeiNoJorogumo

Mugen snapped his fingers and the door slammed shut. "You will do no such thing." Pointing to one of his shelves a few vials of blood flew towards the boy and stopped in front of him. "If you need strength you can drink those. Vampires shouldn't go without blood for too long." His horns had stopped glowing, meaning Kiba must have stopped them finally. "Besides, even if I let you go now, Mr. Kiba has dealt with the issue himself."

"That doesn't mean I cant feed." He smiled as he continued walking to the door. and he caught the blood viles and he looked at them sniffing the air "I like it best as it flows through their body." He laughed as he set the viles down before putting his hand on the door handle and turned it before adding "I'm not just a vampire." He chuckled to himself before attempting to open the door.

@Cailfox

HARU KOUSUKE

Interacting with: @Soma Schicksal

Haru shook her head. "You've done more than enough. More importantly, I need to get to class, but I have no damn idea what I have now... I should really get going," she muttered. "Or else I'm going to get in trouble." She looked up at the ceiling, leaning back in her chair. "Thanks for the food." 

The door wouldn't budge, Mugen's ancient magic still in effect, "Werewolf as well... you're a rare breed. Even younger than I thought." Mugen then sent the vials back to their places. "Your arrogance isn't much of a surprise to me. Even I was arrogant in my younger days. However I quickly learned that acting that way wouldn't get me far if at all."

He turned and sighed "Why must you make this difficult, I do your job for you and now you punish me. And insult me? pfffft, you really are a failure." He said as he looked to him a cold look in his eyes. "I am not as young as I look. Now release me from this room." He said annoyed, he didn't like when people assumed he was young, he was quite old compared to a human, he just looked young due to him being a hybrid. 

@Cailfox

Soma nodded in agreement "Ok I'll see you later then and don't worry about it." Soma started cleaning up around his room. Maybe he should actually go back to school tomorrow but he is going to continue to take this day off. He hugs Haru before she leaves.

@Fazy

Mugen smiled, "I'm well aware that you're not the age you appear, that doesn't mean you're not young compared to me." He stared at the boy with a smile, one that would put fear in most others. "As for my job, I can handle it perfectly on my own. Your job on the other hand is to be a student at this school. You may leave, however if I catch you interfering where you should not, you will not enjoy our next meeting as much as this." A kerchunck could be heard as the door was released from whatever spell Mugen had placed on it. 

He chuckled as Mugen threatened him and he turned before he walked towards the door "I welcome the challenge." He laughed as he neared the door "It's always fun to put rude people like you who speak so highly of themselves in their place." He smirked his eyes flashing bright red as he smirked and then in the blink of an eye was gone from his sight, he had sprinted extremely fast only those with exceptionally good eyesight would see him leave and he immediately headed towards where the fight was, he was hungry, and he he was interested as to who won the fight

@Cailfox @Ceat6 ((Alex is normally kind but if you talk big he gets annoyed)) 

Mike walked into his room, and pulled out a little bag of decorations, Comic books, Posters, Books, the like, it took him a while but he set it all up and decided to walk around the halls. He heard the commotion and ran to it spectating in amazement. " My first day and I get some amusement! " He muttered. Watching the people fight.

Rita heard a bunch of ruckus in the hallway. Curious, she went up behind a guy walking in front of her "hey do you know what's going on?  The noise?" Pushing her blue bangs out of her face, wondering how much she's missed from walking around.

@ThatOneLunatic

Alex would stop and turn a charming smile on his face as he said "Well, there was a fight earlier. I didn't get to see who won but I would assume thats what it was." He faced her completely, he was about 6'4 and had charming features as he looked at her. He examined her with his eyes before holding out his hand "I'm Alex." 

@AgWordSmith

Rita being around 5'0  had to look up at him, did he just check her out? What ever. That wasn't important. "Uh, Rita, Rota VanDened." She shook his hand. "Another fight? I have a feeling this school is a going to have a lot of those this year.."

@ThatOneLunatic

Duny entered the academy his first day at it, he looked around and saw many students talking non-stop or chilling in some place, trying to look innocent as ever he passed by a few  people but didn't talk to them, aproaching the hallway hearing fight sounds? already? Duny smiled walked towards the hallway, looking cute as ever hair neat, fine clothes, he saw two people, and thought they would know what's going on, he already know that a fight was happening, but simply wanted verify if he was right. "Excuse  me." he said to the two teens. "What's going on?"

ThatOneLunatic

AgWordSmith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back