Rate the avatar above you on a scale of 1-10

“7.8

+gorgeous details
+light hearted
+smart design

-too much water
-too much science” - IGN

Outfit's not bad, parasol's a nice touch, and I hear white hair and magic are actually this month's latest fashion trend. Think I could give her a solid 8 out of-

Whoa, whoa, whoa, did she just THROW THAT BOOK ACROSS THE STREET? I was just about to ask if I could read that, and now it's just been ruined!

Sorry, but that right there, that's gonna be 2 points. I gotta give her a 6 out of 10 this time.

(It's probably floating, and probably still 8/10. Clearly, the judge was just looking for ways to drop your rating.)

Small elf is Overpowered so I’m giving this guy above me a solid Zebra (That’s how much the 1-10 scale broke)

I cannot tell what exactly that is supposed to be. I think I'll give it a 6/10 for the color scheme, and because I am in doubt.

My avatar is supposed to be a dude in black dragon armor, also I rate your avatar about an 8/10

5/10.... Not appealing to me in such a small box. If I actually saw the original picture, i'd probably like it anyway

God damn it, are we having another mermaid infestation? I can't keep calling the fucking exterminator...
7/10 btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back