Advice/Help Rate my roleplaying skills? 1-20

daesung

唯一無二。。。と少し奇妙な!

Heyyyy! Welcome to my other forum.

(p.s. Check out my account if you haven't :3)

Alright alright alright, cut to the chase.

I have tons of OC's, hence why people love to roleplay with me because I have tons of personality types. And I think I can play the majority very well. But that's not up to me.

That's up to you

But let's not make this too dramatic

lol

Anyway, let's start.

Optimistic, open minded, blunt character:

STYLE 1: Vivian started to jump up and down with excitement, "I can't wait~!" She exclaimed. She stopped, realizing something, this showed confusion and a tad of sadness, "But what if he fucks it up again? What will happen?"

STYLE 2: Vivian: *jumps up and down excessively, showing her excitement* I can't waaaaait!! *she suddenly stops, showing confusion and sadness* But what if he fucks up again? What will happen? 

STYLE 3: I smiled and jumped in circles, "I can't wait!" I exclaimed. Suddenly, I remembered who else was coming to the party, and my face went pale, "But what if he fucks up again? What will h-happen?"

Introverted, quiet, very contained character:

STYLE 1: You could see that Nick purposely covered his eyes with his hair for a reason, he was flustered at the question, "Uh.. n-no... I haven't..." he replied quietly.

STYLE 2: Nick: *flustered, covering his eyes with his hair purposely* Uh... n-no... I haven't....

STYLE 3: I hesitated, why would they ask that? I haven't seen shit. I tried not to make it too obvious that I was covering my eyes with my long hair, "Uh... n-no... I haven't..." I spoke up a bit.

Mean, contensed, extremely dishonest (basically tsundere):

STYLE 1: You could see the rage glowing red on Okama's checks, "No! No! No! No! You're wrong! You're absolutely wrong! I never would have done that..." she lied. (I used a Japanese name because tsundere :3)

STYLE 2: Okama: *turns red, raging internally* No! Nonono! You're wroong! You're absolutely wroooong! *goes quiet, seeming like a lie* I would have never done that... 

STYLE 3: I felt my blood curse through my head and I fumed with anger, "No! No! No! No! You're wrong!" I yelled in annoyence, what would they say if I admitted my wrongs? I decided to lie, "You're absolutely wrong! I would have never done that..." I felt myself go quiet.

Easy going, simpleminded character (basically Italy):

STYLE 1: Valentine looked up shyly at her challenger, "So.. you're saying you wanna fight? I got Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards, wanna fight with those?" She smiled dumbly.

STYLE 2: Valentine: *looks up at her challenger, shyly* So... you're saying you wanna fight? *starts to take out her cards* I got Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards, wanna fight with those?

STYLE 3: I looked at him, what kind of fight did he want? I was nervous, thinking he wanted an fist fight, so I challenged him back, "So.. you're saying you wanna fight?" I smiled dumbly, "I got Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards, wanna fight with those?"

Rate one or all of them 1-20 if you want. Or you use this as a reference.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a Roleplayer who has posted A LOT (Dear god my content count.) I love style one, it's the one I use. But I'd rate them all 20. I don't see much improvement required ^-^

As a Roleplayer who has posted A LOT (Dear god my content count.) I love style one, it's the one I use. But I'd rate them all 20. I don't see much improvement required ^-^

Thank you so much for feedback ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back