• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Raptor is on the Hunt!

Hello, Hello.

It seems me and you have a few of the same interests, I would love if we could share some ideas and possibly come up with a plot for any (1 or more) of the following:
- Pokemon
- Zombies
- Mythical creatures

-For Supernatural, I didn't know if you meant the Tv series or supernatural ghosts and creatures. If it's the ghosts and other supernatural creatures then add that to the list as well!

I was referring both to the tv series and the genre for Supernatural, as for the rest, I'm down for that! I will message you!

I might have a Dinosaur idea you would like......

Project D.I.N.O, or 'Dino' as in dinosaur. Was a new idea on advances humans, a way they could reach out to their primitive genes to find time's secrets. There where six chosen embryo's, three girls and three boys...each of their genes where splices and a little bit of dino put in. With six different dino kids, they just needed mom's to carry.

But one day, Prof. Steinbeck, broke into the lab and stole the embryo's when he found out Prof. Kingston wanted to use the children as weapons...the lab was burned down, all their research lost, they thought the embryo's had burned in the fire. But Prof. Steinbeck had saved them, and each child was injected into a mother each mother from all over the country.

Now that the babies have been born, it was easy to find out the dino mutagen had to mature and that wouldn't happen till the child was 15 or 16. So they live their lives, half dinosaur, half human, with no idea what power they hold.

And as fate would have it, somehow they all end up together, in the same school. Located in Alabama....

Its very old... But I had also made a character for it

Name: Natasha 'Nat' Keesler

Dino: Velociraptor

1527874322341.png
1527874341257.png

I’m interested in “for the greater good” and Pokémon rp <3

I don't have anything similar at all "for the greater good", so do you want to do that one?

I might have a Dinosaur idea you would like......

Project D.I.N.O, or 'Dino' as in dinosaur. Was a new idea on advances humans, a way they could reach out to their primitive genes to find time's secrets. There where six chosen embryo's, three girls and three boys...each of their genes where splices and a little bit of dino put in. With six different dino kids, they just needed mom's to carry.

But one day, Prof. Steinbeck, broke into the lab and stole the embryo's when he found out Prof. Kingston wanted to use the children as weapons...the lab was burned down, all their research lost, they thought the embryo's had burned in the fire. But Prof. Steinbeck had saved them, and each child was injected into a mother each mother from all over the country.

Now that the babies have been born, it was easy to find out the dino mutagen had to mature and that wouldn't happen till the child was 15 or 16. So they live their lives, half dinosaur, half human, with no idea what power they hold.

And as fate would have it, somehow they all end up together, in the same school. Located in Alabama....

Its very old... But I had also made a character for it

Name: Natasha 'Nat' Keesler

Dino: Velociraptor

View attachment 447214
View attachment 447215

I am indeed interested, could you PM me to discuss this further?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back