Ranty McButtface Time

welian

#BlackLivesMatter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
:'D

I friggin failed my web design class because I missed the final because I was sick all week. And even though I told my mother I would, I don't have the heart to email the professor and grovel for a second chase. I hated that class so fucking much, I'd rather just pretend it didn't happen and take it with the department head in the fall.

My knuckles are white with rage at the moment. Every other class is perfectly golden, even stupid e-commerce that I missed like, three weeks of, I have a B in there.

And the WORST part is that class evaluations closed while I was sick too. I can't even officially complain.

As someone who's failed classes for a variety of reasons (dad died, grandpa died, ex g/f of three years literally vanished in the night), don't let one class wear on you. Brush it off, retake it under a different professor if possible, and just do better in classes next semester if you're sill in school, :D

Thanks, man. I just need to toughen up, I guess.

Well, it's not so much toughening as realizing a class or two doesn't matter (well, it does matter, but, could be a lot worse). Moreso, instead of toughening up, focus this buttfaced rage into a more productive semester next time :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back