Ranting

shizuki nirokuma

BacaPanda is permanently logging out!!!!!
Roleplay Availability
Rantings

• Look I understand being excited for a roleplay…but when you get so excited for a roleplay that you completely black me out? It’s not nice nor is it fair.

I had a partner, someone I had rped with before and the first time ended because I was stuck and I knew it would just happen repeatedly so I dipped on it. (I know I know…the hypocrisy of it all!) But this person approached for a second rp attempt. They wanted to do a Kamisama Kiss rp, but this started with them not even being straightforward about it. Because they started it off by saying, Oh I saw this on your list and I got all excited but I bet you want the same character that I do. -_- Look, this comes off as passive aggressive with me…If I don’t have a potential character I would like played for me listed..ask me if I would play the character you want, the worst I can do is say no for whatever reason. Of course, trying to be nice I merely reply with “Well who would you want me to play as?” She asked for Tomoe. I was ok with playing him, although yes I wanted him to but I wasn’t particularly picky and was happy to take a different character. I also let her know I had to make a character for that one. Her response? “Oh that’s ok cause the character you want doesn’t show up until later anyways!” She also mentioned wanting to do Ouran, which I already have an OC for and she was using the same OC for both.

Which was the premise of her starting the Kamisama rp with just her character. Yet when I asked about starting the Ouran one with at least just my pairing for now I was given “I don’t want to discuss the other one right now because I am super stoked for this one.” Ok…>.>....<.<....So you’re brushing me off twice then? Because not only do I need to make a character for Kamisama, of which you reply with: “oh it’s ok because your character you want doesn’t show up until later anyways.” but then you turn around and completely shoot me down for at least doing my side of the pairings for Ouran all because you are excited for YOUR pairing in Kamisama?

I don’t care if when I…in a very bad mood…say something about this if this was not what you had meant…but how the fuck else am I supposed to take it, when you one…don’t wait for me to finish my character before starting…and two deny discussing starting the other one because you are super excited for YOUR pairing…Like this made me feel like shit…like all I am good for is playing your character’s romantic interest…like I am not an rp partner but a monkey for your show doing the tricks it’s told…..This is unfair and highly irritating….

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back