Journal rant thread because i have NEVER been able to speak on these topics .šŸ˜

rant bout hygiene/self care. ((TW.?))
  • like i said in the first thread, i am NOT (trying to) throw(ing) shots at people on here or anywhere else. any people that i mention in this thread are all people that i've come across in my life, and they will be used as examples in this rant thread as such. (sm of the people idrc about.) anyways, let's move on.

hygiene is a very important part of your body. you shower, brush your teeth, wipe after you go to the bathroom, use deodorant, wash your face, etc etc. those are the basics. that's all part of good hygiene. and yes, i'm not oblivious to the fact that there are people out there who don't have the money to buy those certain things. i am VERY aware of that. i'm ranting about the people who HAVE all those basic needs yet they don't use them/try to use them. like that's such a waste of money. if you're not gonna use it, then give it to the poor/needy who will actually appreciate it and actually use it. an example: a girl in my class. let's call her "ponytail". she practically does nothing to try and care for herself. she comes in every morning with a VERY stained shirt(god knows wtf it is), bad breath(not trying to throw shots), and just.. bad odor in general. and before you even start, she has access to EVERYTHING. again, EVVVVERRRRRYYYYTHIIING. she even has a fucking built-in LAUNDRY ROOM. like, sm people in newark have to WALK to the nearest LAUNDROMAT. just to have clean fucking clothes for the week. as my mother says, "Puedes ser bonita y todo eso, pero nadie quiere una niƱa/niƱo apestoso." and she's right. this girl has even blatantly admitted that she's had symptoms of a UTI. what?! like girl bffr. and as far as i know, a UTI can be treated with good hygiene, correct me if im wrong. :) plus many people have told her/given her advice on how to take care of herself, and she doesn't listen. yet she can sit in class and put on a fresh new coat of lip gloss thinking that it's cute. like no, it's not cute, and it's CERTAINLY not funny, in any way, shape, or form. in fact, it's just embarrassing and disgusting. she's gotten mad at ME for telling her that she needs to bring deodorant w her to school in case she gets, uh.. s w e a t y. not-so-fun fact: i can tell when she's her time of the month, because she smells worse than she usually does. ykw that's not even a not so fun fact, it's just sad and pathetic. like why have your mother spend a bunch of money on self care products for you when you don't even use them, yet spend your time eating takis, playing games on your phone, or putting cosmetics on your face?? make it make sense. jesus. i'm done.

REMINDER: dms are open if you need me to take smthing in this thread down. :D

EDIT: even though this rant is based on one specific person, just act like this thread applies universally.

EDITx2: omg this is more of a vent than a rantšŸ˜­

Back