Opinion rant about something small that happened to you today

GreedyBoy

Mind the gap.
it can be the usual rant about a little seemingly unimportant thing that you don’t want to bother someone else with or it can be a rant about seemingly small good thing.

go wild.

Ya know, usual stuff. I stayed up all night to make a 4 - 5 paragrapher, while unrelatedly spending too much time figuring out what the hell a jacksaw was. Meanwhile an hour ago, I was randomly cruising in my thoughts, and ended up arguing to myself how a machine can invent a server that creates a interactive and shiftable void. Whereupon backing up, signalling in prior to or during death, etc, it could roam and build a world akin to being as if you were in VRChat, before being implanted into a new form mimicking reincarnation. Presumably to do a task, or continue on with a steel grinder of a war, with the space being able to work out like a calming therapy session as well as relax and game space, that inevitably gets more complex if an AI believes the server to be a god.

Then I randomly a few minutes ago formed a mental image, of a red girl and a small biped from nier automata in a blank void akin to the Morpheus reveal scene, with the biped laying on a coach talking about it's problems, while the network sentience is just sorta floating there. Unamused, and altering the world space every five minutes. Then I imagined driving a street legal motorized bathtub, steered by an age of sail ship wheel. All of this prevented me completing that post until recent, and now I'm going to have to accept waking up at six PM again and I'm not the least bit excited. I dare to say I may awaken quite lividly. But anything beats the harsh hellish domains of being subjected to waking up early in the bloody morning. And even when I'm done with this post, I have at least half an hour of securing my memes to Google chrome.

Fun fact, some nutjob turned a hacksaw into a floor/car jack.
P R O F O U N D B R I L L I A N C E .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back