• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Random Roleplay Reaching (1x1 roleplay search)

Mx. Broken

U know what they say about people who use Pantene
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

The one where I try really hard.​

Howdy! This is my third roleplay search, and I don't seem to have much luck with these, anyways, hi, my name is Kieran, my pronouns are They/He, I live in Minnesota and work part time at Noodles and Company, I start college this August as a graphic design student and I'm trying to get in all the time I can for roleplaying before I inevitably fall off of the face of the earth. I'm hoping to find someone willing to do either MxM or FxF I'm just not very comfortable roleplaying as a straight person as that is not who I am. I'm mostly an OC x OC kind of roleplayer, but I'm adding the characters I'd play if we were to do an OC x CC double up

Now onto the fandoms I'd like to roleplay
❤️= Hoping for OC x OC not CC x OC
🧡= Hoping for CC x OC not OC x OC
💛= You'd need to talk me into Roleplaying it at all
💚= Never roleplayed it before
💙= Hoping for MxM not FXF
💜= Hoping for FxF not MxM
🤍= Hoping for next generation

BNA ❤️💚💙🤍
Roles I'm willing to play: Michiru, Nazuna, and Marie

Roles I'd like played: Shirou, Alan, Nina, Michiru, and Nazuna

Boku No Hero Academia 🧡💙💜
Roles I'm willing to play: Kirishima, Bakugou, Izuku, Kaminari, Mr. Aizawa, and Todoroki

Roles I'd like played: Bakugou, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Present Mic

Harry Potter 💙💛🤍
Roles I'm willing to play: Harry Potter, Hermione, Ron, Draco, and Scorpius Malfoy

roles I'd like played: Albus Potter, Scorpius Malfoy, and Draco

Miraculous Ladybug 🤍❤️💙
Roles I'm willing to play: Marinette, Alya, Nino, Lyla, and Chloe

Roles I'd like played: Adrien, Alex, Kim, and Julika

My Little Pony🤍❤️
Roles I'd be willing to play: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Apple Jack, and Twilight

Roles I'd like played: Starlight Glimmer, Rarity, Trixie, and Discord

Homestuck❤️💚💙
Roles I'd be willing to play: Dave, Rose, John, Karkat, and Jake

Roles I'd like played: Dave, Dirk, Jake, and Eridan,

That's all for now :)

Last edited:
Looking for a Homestuck OC x OC roleplay at the moment, hoping for a troll x human plot!

Hullo! I’m interested in the MLP one but I’m not sure if you’re still open to new RPs! Shall I send you a DM? (^.^)

Hullo! I’m interested in the MLP one but I’m not sure if you’re still open to new RPs! Shall I send you a DM? (^.^)
go ahead!
i might not reply tonight vas i'm swamped with work at the moment and planning on going to bed soon, but I'll try to :)

The one where I try really hard.​

Howdy! This is my third roleplay search, and I don't seem to have much luck with these, anyways, hi, my name is Kieran, my pronouns are They/He, I live in Minnesota and work part time at Noodles and Company, I start college this August as a graphic design student and I'm trying to get in all the time I can for roleplaying before I inevitably fall off of the face of the earth. I'm hoping to find someone willing to do either MxM or FxF I'm just not very comfortable roleplaying as a straight person as that is not who I am. I'm mostly an OC x OC kind of roleplayer, but I'm adding the characters I'd play if we were to do an OC x CC double up

Now onto the fandoms I'd like to roleplay
❤️= Hoping for OC x OC not CC x OC
🧡= Hoping for CC x OC not OC x OC
💛= You'd need to talk me into Roleplaying it at all
💚= Never roleplayed it before
💙= Hoping for MxM not FXF
💜= Hoping for FxF not MxM
🤍= Hoping for next generation

BNA ❤️💚💙🤍
Roles I'm willing to play: Michiru, Nazuna, and Marie

Roles I'd like played: Shirou, Alan, Nina, Michiru, and Nazuna

Boku No Hero Academia 🧡💙💜
Roles I'm willing to play: Kirishima, Bakugou, Izuku, Kaminari, Mr. Aizawa, and Todoroki

Roles I'd like played: Bakugou, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Present Mic

Harry Potter 💙💛🤍
Roles I'm willing to play: Harry Potter, Hermione, Ron, Draco, and Scorpius Malfoy

roles I'd like played: Albus Potter, Scorpius Malfoy, and Draco

Miraculous Ladybug 🤍❤️💙
Roles I'm willing to play: Marinette, Alya, Nino, Lyla, and Chloe

Roles I'd like played: Adrien, Alex, Kim, and Julika

My Little Pony🤍❤️
Roles I'd be willing to play: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Apple Jack, and Twilight

Roles I'd like played: Starlight Glimmer, Rarity, Trixie, and Discord

Homestuck❤️💚💙
Roles I'd be willing to play: Dave, Rose, John, Karkat, and Jake

Roles I'd like played: Dave, Dirk, Jake, and Eridan,

That's all for now :)
Id love to do an mlp rp with you

Noticed you didn't specify about romance, is that something you're looking for, or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back