Other Random question of the day

I feel like a lot of these shows are scripted so people who participate in them don't really behave naturally.

I think the shows do go out of their way to pick people who are "characters", though.

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Random question of the day:

Is it true that "living well" is the best revenge when feeling resentful of people who hurt you?

No answers yesterday. What a shame. Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

What's the worst video game controls you've ever experienced?

No answers to yesterday's question. What a shame.

What's the dumbest thing you've done when you were a kid?

I used to stay up really late in the summer, but I'd have nobody to talk to on the phone as everyone was asleep.
I got the bright idea to pour some water from my water bottle onto my lamp's lightbulb, which was on. It immediately shattered. I was told by some people that I could have been easily hurt lol.

No answers yesterday. What a shame. Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

What's the worst video game controls you've ever experienced?
Dirge of Cerberus I just could not get into the game because of the control mechanics.

I can’t believe I forgot the Regalia Type F from final fantasy 15 the flight mechanics are so bad I got too many game overs trying to figure out how to land. It’s only useful to get to that one dungeon. Never, never, ever again.

Last edited:
Mmm yes. That defined the decade born in within my time indeed.

Well you see comrade, it all started with a moon that had a face. In fact it was called trip to the moon. We built a giant howitzer that fired off shells filled with men, and bonked it through the right eye. I believe the name was something along the lines of la voyage dens la lune or something in 1902.

This was some of the hottest of cinematography back in my day. Then the standard picture box with the falling piano gig the rest of the time.
For you kiddies, this would be the equivalent of the Animatrix. Is an absolute block smasher.

;)

Day. I often get lost at night because I can't recognize places when it's dark. I prefer to see where I'm going.

Do you have a holiday depression you always tend to get around November/December? If so, what are your struggles with this holiday depression?

I tend to struggle with anniversaries relating to my cancer treatment, and unfortunately I only got out of the hospital a few days before Christmas. So I tend to struggle with that.

No. When there are holidays I feel better because holidays mean I can sleep more and do fun things I can't normally do because I'm always too busy. I'm waiting for holidays all the time and if someone tells me holidays are useless and they should be canceled I get very upset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back