Raine Asawa

Raine Asawa

A Woman With Dangerous Eyes
Raine Asawa

Introduction This is my character Raine who I have had for many years and is constantly undergoing changes to make her a better character.

commision%201%201_zps2qac8y2c.jpg

Basics

Name: Raine Asawa

Race: Human

Sexual Orientation: hetero

• Appearance

Height: 5'5

Weight: 155

Hair: Her hair is raven black (Colored blue to avoid blending into backgrounds) and comes to about her mid back. It is straight and well kept.

Eyes: Bright blue.

Body: Curvy but also athletic.

Attire: Typically you will find her wearing a breastplate with two guards on her hips. Under that she will wear a blue shirt that cuts off mid-riff, as for pants she wear tight spandex-like pants along with knee high brown boots.

She will present herself the way she feels most comfortable. Raine dresses in such a way that she doesn't want to be taken seriously. It gives her an advantage when men are too busy staring at her curves rather than defending themselves in battle.

Raine is a well curved woman with a good looking face. Her eyes are sharp and yet her features are soft. Her skin is pale like the snow and her hair dark like the night sky. However beneath her clothing shows the true signs of being a warrior. Many scars are scattered along her body. She does not take pride in them as it meant that she had failed in reading an enemies attack and that it takes away from her beauty. Her hands are small and delicate looking yet her palms have callouses on them from excessive usage of swords.

do_you_still_think_i_am_beautiful__by_reeno_alchemist-d94oehh.png

(Art by me)

Theme Song

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back