• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Rainbow tournament (8 people needed)

Penance

We have returned.
Rainbow tournament

In the land of ky-ten there are 8 warriors who are constantly at each other's throats. They all are masters at hand to hand kombat and all have a unique element that they can control which matches their colored outfits. Unfortunately they all are evenly matched for each other so to prevent unnecessary conflict every year they hold a tournament on a remote island. Winner will be declared the annual best of the eight warriors.

Here are the combatants:

The yellow ninja- element of fire

The blue ronin- element of ice

The green assassin- element of acid

The red deity- master of the dead

The grey monk- power of smoke

The black demon- power of the shadows

The brown warrior- power over the earth

The purple guard-master of water

These warriors are all powerful. All spiteful of each other. Who will you be?

So yeah I need at least four to start this RP counting myself and you get to come up with their names and personalities and the way it will be decided is after fighting for a while I'll ask which one of you wants to win and if neither decides we're rolling dice for it. Anyone in?

P.s. If you can tell what this is derived from, you are cool in my book oh and also don't be a dick and god mod. Not. Cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet if we can get at least one more person we can just have a four person tournament :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back