• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Rags to riches Cyberpunk story please :D

"There is only one true measure of success in Night City."

I've been on a huge Cyberpunk binge recently (Akira, Bladerunner, 2077, etc) and it's really got me in the mood to get back into roleplay again. There's something about that neon-urban grunge that I can't get enough of. An rp in a similar setting sounds like just the escapism I need right now.

About me
-I'm Frogs, hi (: I like meeting new people to tell cool stories with.
-EST
-18. Just graduate highschool. Taking a gap year from college.
-Semi-literate to literate. I'll always give you a minimum of 500 words. 1000 in one post is my record so far. I'm always trying to improve my writing.
-Full time server/ bartender. Expect rp responses super late at night.

Mainly looking to roleplay a small fry mercenary or bounty hunter character working their way up the futuristic underworld. That's really general, I know. Maybe someone who starts out noble ambitions/goals but their morals end up getting warped by their own greed and the brutality of the city. Yeah I'm not sure. Whoever our characters end up being, let's traumatize the shit out of them. That's my only request.

As for the setting, a capitalist dystopia for sure. I'm always down for Night City or Neo-Tokyo if you wanna go for an already written setting. I'm one of those people that started playing Cyberpunk 2077 after watching Edgerunners (I know, I know.) It sucks everyone slept on 2077 when it first came out. Night City is pretty cool when it isn't glitching out. Luckily we don't have to worry about that in text based roleplay lmao. We can always just come up with the setting on our own. Maybe just a futuristic version of an already existing city. Neo-Miami, London, etc? We can always just start out with character sheets and go from there.

Anyway thanks for reaching the end of my ADHD induced tirade. Please hit me up if you're interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back